It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost/Reptilian/Inter-dimensional entity attacks girl.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
reply to post by nightstalker78

I didnt post the pics of the cross, nor did i get a email back on the cuts with writing. I may be being fooled. Im just sharing what these people told me. Im not taking a side.

I think he was talking about the faded cross on her wrist. I could see a faint cross in that pic. No one is judging you Sweet Pea. I think it's great you took the time to post your story, and pics. You get a S&F from me for effort alone.

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes,I was

2nd.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
also as you can see in the pics, or at least the pictures i saw earlier her fingernails were short, perhaps even too short to cut skin. My initial response was "self inflicted" of course. It was argued with the fact her fingernails were too short.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

also as you can see in the pics, or at least the pictures i saw earlier her fingernails were short, perhaps even too short to cut skin. My initial response was "self inflicted" of course. It was argued with the fact her fingernails were too short.

As a Woman of older years and experience. I can tell you for fact, her scratches are consistent with short nails. If she had long nails at the time, her scratches would have been much deeper, pronounced, and maybe have drawn blood in some places. Doesn't mean some other explanation is off the table. We're just dealing with the obvious first.

Des

edit on 1-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just because she can reach all the parts of her body, doesn't make you have to shout fake. I can reach every part of my body, a lot of people can. Just because she can reach there doesn't mean she did it herself.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

My fingernails are short too. My skin gets red just like in the pics you posted when I scratch too,because I have no nails. Do a test if your nails are short,or even a little long. Scratch your back,shoulder,inside of your leg,stomach and see if you can't get the affect as the pics you posted. I would hardly call them self inflicted though.They're simple scratch marks and I'll hold that opinion until you post up the other pics.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
To me, it looks like they aren't even scratches in most places. Looks like someone rubbed their fingers around pretty forcefully and the skin isn't even broken. Sometimes that can take a few minutes to show up.

Dunno, pretty hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Just because she can reach all the parts of her body, doesn't make you have to shout fake. I can reach every part of my body, a lot of people can. Just because she can reach there doesn't mean she did it herself.

Nobody said it was fake. They're real pictures obviously. But they're nothing more then marks someone would get by scratching themselves. I don't think the op is lying but I do think he's being taken for a ride

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Or, his friends have worked themselves up into a frenzy, fed by fear. The mind is a powerful mechanism. They may truly believe they are being attacked by some entity.

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I believe this is the picture that says "die now" and once again...it was not there, and then appeared in front of my friends eyes.

This was taken in the car, they were afraid to be in the house.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The girl is younger, the witness is almost 30, her boyfriend 30 as well. Not the type to pull my chain, i am their boss and would fire them if they wasted my time.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I believe this is the picture that says "die now" and once again...it was not there, and then appeared in front of my friends eyes.

Okay,this will be my last post in here.This photo proves exactly what I said. It was done by nails,long nails at first. Not enough to break the skin,but just enough to leave a mark. That's my opinion. Everyone else is entitled to believe what they want.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

If the girl is 'younger', this could be an expression of her way of getting attention without informing the older people?

Some people are cutters, others get tattoos, or vividly expressive haircuts, or adopt certain expressive styles of wardrobe, while still others act out in strange ways like pretending to be sick, or pretending to be upset, or pretending to have problems; anything that puts the subject into someone/anyone's attention focus.

I suspect the girl wants attention. Most young girls do. The older folks, I suspect, have been duped.

Your own incident in the bathroom is anomalous, but, once, for you is an incident, where a second time may be coincidence, and a third may be indication that you're on to something. You only had one experience which seemingly was corroborated with these photos.

What other evidence or anecdotes are there to this?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I agree. Like I said if I wasnt told otherwise, I would agree with you 100%. The girl, I have never met. Maybe upon doing so I will discover a depressed or manic individual, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I would fire them for wasting your time.... Until they get their minds right

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Is this on her leg? And the witness says it showed up while they were in the car. Did the girl report a feeling of pain, or burning? Did they watch the letters appear, or was it possible your friend took her eyes off the girl for a minute, giving her time to do it herself?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, I agree with your point. There is no other evidence I could take note of. The fear in the older sister prompter her
to buy some witchcraft protection spell "stuff" so apparently she believes what she saw.

I have been trying to decipher this through reasoning and facts.

Does anyone have a method that I could approach to confirm it self inflicted, what questions
I could ask?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

LOL! My other friend Dave said the same thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, I agree with your point. There is no other evidence I could take note of. The fear in the older sister prompter her
to buy some witchcraft protection spell "stuff" so apparently she believes what she saw.

I have been trying to decipher this through reasoning and facts.

Does anyone have a method that I could approach to confirm it self inflicted, what questions
I could ask?

Test it for yourself. Go there, and use religious provocation. If you get a response, they are telling the truth. If not, chances are the scratches are self inflicted and any activity could be the girl in question looking for attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Sure, go to their home while the girl is there, Completely bind her hands in a pair of soft thick socks...wait for new marks.

Make sure her feet/toenails are covered in some form too. Don't forget to look at her for any marks before your little experiment.

If none occur, you have your answer.

Des

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join