It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on The History Channel-Majestic 12

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
Maybe the documents are online.

Go to it fellas. Eisenhower Presidential Library

Abilene is only about 6 1/2 hours from here. Maybe I'll check it out sometime. NOT.

The documents ARENT ONLINE!

I'm going to call them up tomorow and get some info on them.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When I was there they were in the process of starting to put documents online. If you only knew how many documents that entails you would understand why they might not even get to the MJ-12 documents for years. There is something like 3-5 floors with boxes of documents filling warehouse like rooms...literally everything on Eisenhower. Its well worth the trip...Eisenhower was one of the best documented and well photographed Presidents to this day.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I watched the program last night as well and saw something that peaked my curiosity. one of the supposed members of majestic 12 was a Dr. Vandevar Bush. Is he any relation to former president George H.W. Bush and current president George W. Bush?? Anyone know?? Maybe thats how the Bush Regime came into power? Head of C.I.A. , 2 presidents, and a governor so far for the Bush family, any correlation??

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoafy
I watched the program last night as well and saw something that peaked my curiosity. one of the supposed members of majestic 12 was a Dr. Vandevar Bush. Is he any relation to former president George H.W. Bush and current president George W. Bush?? Anyone know??

His name came up when I was researching both atomic projects as well as Corona. If I recall he is not related to the present day Bush family.

It was a very good program and it better yet the Mr. Friedman is a guest speaker this week.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoafy
Maybe thats how the Bush Regime came into power? Head of C.I.A. , 2 presidents, and a governor so far for the Bush family, any correlation??

Don't forget Grandpa Senator Prescott Bush.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
On a semi-related note,I see Mr. Friedman has started to answer questions in the Guest Speaker Event Forum.Woo Hoo!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
hi
I wanted asked. Are the documents from www.majesticducuments.com, for example Eisenhower Briefing Document and others, aren't from Eisenhower Presidential Library? Or maybe there are somewhere mj-12 documents photocopies in internet from Eisenhower Presidential Library.
Thanks and sorry for my english.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeerox
hi
I wanted asked. Are the documents from www.majesticducuments.com, for example Eisenhower Briefing Document and others, aren't from Eisenhower Presidential Library? Or maybe there are somewhere mj-12 documents photocopies in internet from Eisenhower Presidential Library.
Thanks and sorry for my english.

Good question zeerox...I guess your asking basically are all the documents in the Eisenhower library for mj 12 the same as the online mj 12. I hope that library has everything that Friedman has. Maybe someone who lives near this library can go check it out and keep us posted. That would be an interesting project.

As for them being onilne, I checked and I couldnt find them on the Eisenhower library website. I tried calling them today but that certain archivest is out to lunch that handles all that. I'll let you all know what happens tonight, or if someone beats me to the punch, let us know what you find out.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok I just got this email from an archivest of the Eisenhower Library regarding the MJ 12 documents:
Start Email:
Thank you for your inquiry. The Eisenhower Library has no documentation in its manuscript holdings relating to MJ-12 or Majestic 12. I have been an archivist at the Eisenhower Library for 27 years, and no staff member has ever located any original documents which refer to MJ-12 or Majestic 12. We are aware that certain UFO writers have discussed this subject and circulated copies of purported documents on Majestic 12. However, these documents did not come from our Library.

The term "magic" during World War II referred to the system for decoding
Japanese messages. Our Library may have some documents which refer to this system, but we have nothing that would relate "magic" to UFO's.

We regret that we cannot be more helpful in this matter. If you have any
further questions, let us know.

Sincerely,

Herbert L. Pankratz
Archivist
End Email

Jazzerman maybe it was another document you might have looked at? I dont know. Oh well it was worth a try

[edit on 12-10-2004 by crijack]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crijack
Jazzerman maybe it was another document you might have looked at? I dont know. Oh well it was worth a try

HAHAHA...you got an e-mail from Herb. He is a great guy, and I understand what he means about the originals...but he was the original archivist that made copies of MJ-12 for myself and one of my friends back in High School. Therefore, even if the originals are not in their collection they DO have copies....I pretty sure that they have "copies" of MJ-12 at the very least. I would be persistent, and ask them if they have any copies of MJ-12...

...also...another piece of advice...Herb is one of the Archivists that is a skeptic whom believes the documents are fake. I'm not saying he is right or wrong, but I have a feeling if you are persistent enough with him or someone else you may get a better answer. In fact, I'm not so sure that the documents are real myself!

...you may want to talk to an Archivist named David???(I think this is his name, but I never spoke to him much while I was there). This guy knows a lot about MJ-12 and the UFO phenomena from the few times that we did speak. Remember to ask them about other UFO related documents...I saw them once...so I know they are there!

Keep trying, I'm fairly certain it is there.

PS- I will go back to the Eisenhower Library myself while I'm visiting family. However, I wont be able to make it back until about Christmas time, so it may be awhile. I'm kind of curious about this myself now...

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You may want to read through these, they may be of some help...

www.caus.org...

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

www.lubbockonline.com...

www.anomalies.net...

Im sure there is more out there though. Personally, I'm really not "into" UFO/Govt. conspiracy documentation. I believe in the phenomena, and love discussing it, but its not my "forte"...so to say!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yea I guess they probably do have the copied versions but not the original.
But then that makes sense in that you could still debate whether the original MJ 12 documents are true or false becuase the libraries have not recieved copied versions from government archives. They recieved these copied versions from ordinary citizens(UFO researchers). So if these documents came from citizens we know that the government hasnt declassified nor supported these documents. I guess the MJ12 copies are just kept around as a reference for UFO researchers, since there not official governmental library holdings.

Well send me a U2U if you find out anything interesting when you go back for Xmas.

Thanks.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Well send me a U2U if you find out anything interesting when you go back for Xmas.

Will do Kyate! Hopefully, they will show me the rest of the documents as well. I'm almost more interested in them than the MJ-12. One last question...

Has anyone ever went there and requested ALL Ufo related documents? If people only go there to request MJ-12 related stuff, that may be all the archivists give them. I requested ALL the material, and was given like 3-4 Boxes...maybe this is the problem...people are not requesting all the right information. Or, maybe not.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Good job crijack, I spent an anxious day waiting for your results lol...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe it wouldn't hurt looking into Truman, Roosevelt and Hoover who knows. I would think Harry S. Truman would be more involved.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Maybe it wouldn't hurt looking into Truman, Roosevelt and Hoover who knows. I would think Harry S. Truman would be more involved.

That is a good idea. I'm not too familiar with their holdings, but I know the Truman Library in Missouri is a very good one, and they usually work hand-in-hand with the Eisenhower Library. From what other archivists have told me if you go back any further than Truman the libraries get smaller and smaller due to the fact that photography and documentation were not up to current standards back then. By this reasoning I would doubt the Roosevelt or Hoover Libraries have much, or at least not as much as libraries built from the end of WWII-present. Either way, It may be well worth finding out if they do (just in case)!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't think there will be anything of importance with Roosevelt and Hoover either but "Truman" he is the man much more so then Eisenhower

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
for Jazzerman and others.
Maybe do you know more about these mj-12 documents in Eisenhower Presidential Library ? Maybe you saw copies off these documents in Eisenhower Presidential Library? Thanks and sorry for my english

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
can someone answer to my question?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join