It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on The History Channel-Majestic 12

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
New Documentary!Starts at 10:00p.m...Titled,"Conspiracy"-Majestic Twelve:The UFO Cover-up.

Their description of this is worded differently than I am used to seeing.

"An Elite group of scientists and officials may have covered up a mysterious incident in Roswell,New Mexico."

Sounds like one to have the VCR's programmed for.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Eeep. Never mind. my mind is off today. I just remembered what it was. o.o

[edit on 10-10-04 by Yasuhiko23]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey, nice catch 11thdimension. I think it's going to be a popcorn night.

Sounds like ATS' upcoming interviewee is going to be on this show.

Majestic 12 Documents
Images of the The Truman Forrestal Memo and the Eisenhower briefing document were discovered on an undeveloped roll of film that was sent to filmmaker Jaime Shandera in December, 1984. The envelope was unmarked, and had no return address. UFO researchers Stanton Friedman and Richard Dolan say these are authentic government documents. Skeptics say they are forgeries. Click here to read the documents and make your own mind up!

History Channel Conspiracy

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up...I have actually handled the original MJ-12 documents so I hope they come up with some new information on them. Many of the other archivists that I knew were split over if the documents were real or not...half said they thought they were authentic, and half said they were not. Should be an interesting show nonetheless!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good find 11thdimension
Im going to have to watch this show. I love the history channel.

By the way see whats on before that "High Hitler" How drug dependence may have played a role in Hitler's decisions. Might be a interesting show too.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes,it's been a while since we've had some NEW material,so this should be interesting to say the least.And with Stanton Friedman's involvement,it should at least avoid being a typical spin segment where everything is totally debunked as usual.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Conspiracy is the History Channel's new series. They have an episode every sunday night. last sunday night it was about TWA flight 800. It was an excellent show, and it let both sides, offical and non, state their cases, but in the end, the people who said TWA 800 was downed by a missile really blew the hell out of the story the govornment continues to embrace.

I am looking forward to tonite's episode on MJ-12.

I look forward to every sunday night on the History channel, as this is a new series, on every sunday night, and they shall have a wide range of conspiracy topics to show, so everyone, stay tuned

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
so bassically this show is about showing proof it was or wasn't a UFO? So they're gonna explain why there wasn't or was one? o.0

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
2 WORDS: DESENSITIZATION CAMPAIGNE

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They show both sides of the story most of the time. They usually have this guy from skeptic magazine against just about everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
OKAY !

*I'm sure i will enjoy it..at least the 1st part

*.. I'm pretty sure it will retrace much of the facts commonly known already

*.... I'm almost certain there will be NO New Revelations....

*...... I'm accoustomed to the 'Bread & Circus' culture.....ACTION !!

? ........ I'm leaning to the right you say ??

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just thought I would post the link to Stanton Friedman's April 2004 update to the MJ-12 docs.

Friedman's MJ-12 update

Randle says little about the other MJ-12 members, but, after misrepresenting my reasons for saying that Menzel belonged on the group, had the following comment:

Nowhere did he [Friedman] find any mention of MJ-12 [in his papers and records]. There are no marginal notes, no oblique references, no highly placed correspondence that suggests, mentions, identifies or confirms the existence of MJ-12 or Menzel's connection to it.

This is another one of those "absence of evidence" claims. Certainly I had never claimed to have found any direct evidence. But none of Menzel's files at the Harvard Archives were classified despite all his classified activities. He had already spent thirty years (as of 1960) working for the NSA and its Navy predecessors. No rational person would expect him to have left classified materials about a TOP SECRET Code Word black budget activity, whose very existence was classified, in the open.

Can't wait to follow Stan for the next 2 weeks, he should cover the MJ-12 issue thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
2 WORDS: DESENSITIZATION CAMPAIGNE

Or it's the fact that shows about paranormal-ish subjects are some of the highest-rated shows on networks like HC and Disovery....

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
nice find. got it programmed into my selections for the night!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Conspiracy is the History Channel's new series. They have an episode every sunday night. last sunday night it was about TWA flight 800. It was an excellent show, and it let both sides, offical and non, state their cases, but in the end, the people who said TWA 800 was downed by a missile really blew the hell out of the story the govornment continues to embrace.

Not to change the subject, but I saw that tonight. I can't believe they didn't talk about how one of the US's Navy ships may of shot it down. Disinformation?

Are these documentaries made by the government?

I'll watch tonight at 10 to see if they try to 'bait and switch'.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Our guest speaker, Stanton Friedman, is a significant source in the History Channel special, and appears on-camera several times. Stanton Friedman guest speaker event Hello, I'm Stanton Friedman Guest Speaker Forum [edit on 10-10-2004 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Not to change the subject, but I saw that tonight. I can't believe they didn't talk about how one of the US's Navy ships may of shot it down. Disinformation?

curme? They DID. I watched as well, and they spent quite a few minutes on that.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What did everyone think of the program?

Seems like it could be a disinformation campaigne.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
What did everyone think of the program?

Seems like it could be a disinformation campaigne.

Well, since there hasn't really been a show on the MJ-12 issue before, I would say it was good. For someone that has never heard of it before, it would be just right.

ABC is supposed to air a documentary around Feb. or Mar. next year. They were at MUFON's last annual symposium and recently did some taping at Art Bell's home. Hopefully there will be something about MJ-12 on this show. I guess it will be Peter Jennings doing the show. Maybe his Bilderberger connections helped him get this show.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it was interesting. I dont know if they are real but if they are not they are the work of a good hoaxer. I think having a known UFO debunker on the panel would be a strange choice if it was a hoax.

The other guy that died from the so called suicide fall was alittle shady. I do find it strange that the a person that was secretary of defense just went insane. Does anyone know of any further information on that guy like why he was dianosed with and if he had a history of any mental illness.

The whole arguement from CSICOP was not very powerful IMO the most we got was a misplaced comma. He talked about all these errors and thats the best he could show us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join