It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The date, Dec 21, 2012 truly is the end of something monumental

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

In that case, I'm very disappointed that they've jumped onto the bandwagon.
(When I did my thread, I tried to capture any rogue Christian "2012" belief by googling the date in tandem with "return of Christ", and found nothing)

The sources of the "2012" expectation are decidedly non-Christian.
It certainly doesn't come out of the Bible, either directly or indirectly.
The whole movement is a non-Christian religion; so any preachers who have bought into the idea have been caught up in a non-Christian belief-system.
You can tell them so from me, if it helps.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
reply to post by NorEaster

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the Mayans and the Hindus (at the very least) weren't thinking about bank deposits and bond ratings when they inked that date into their systems.

So your'e saying you believe these texts to be 100% True? Unedited?

The Bible and the Koran have been infiltrated and changed to serve the intrests of the Cabal, why not the Translation of Mayan Prophesy?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

I think they're all crap. That's not the point here. The point is that the people who have embraced these theologies and reality narratives as being the foundations of reality do believe these texts to be 100% true. Even though most people have no idea what these old scrawlings actually state as fact.

What on earth ever made you think that I believe this 2012 nonsense anyway? Did you even read the opening post?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What we need is a website so that those planning to be raptured or ascend can sign their worldly goods over to us lesser mortals from 21st onwards.

For the record, i'd quite like a BMW M5 if theres one going spare on 22nd Dec 2012. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Pride goeth before the fall.
Doesn't deserve a second line.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

As I said on another thread, people will just move the goalposts. There will be a new date of doom.

That's the best way i have heard it been put. Nicely done

Thank you!

Of course, I cannot guarantee that some weird event will not happen but if nothing happens then yeah, new date.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
That said, when the 2012 thingy doesn't pop, they'll be looking at you folks as liars. Its unfair, but what're you going to do? Life's unfair.

What am i going to do? I'm doing it now, by giving all the publicity I can, in advance, to the point that "2012" is a non-Christian belief system.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who disowns any connection with the affair.
Then, after the event, we can point to what was said in advance.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

That said, when the 2012 thingy doesn't pop, they'll be looking at you folks as liars. Its unfair, but what're you going to do? Life's unfair.

What am i going to do? I'm doing it now, by giving all the publicity I can, in advance, to the point that "2012" is a non-Christian belief system.

Covering your arse...good for you.....

We all need a back-up plan, just in case....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I see. Well, good luck with that. I know a good PR firm. $1500 a day, but they can get you located above the fold in 10 major American cities. Not bad.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

When December 21st fails to deliver on...

• Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)

• As far as I'm aware (though I would be interested to know about any counter-examples) this is not on the list of events being predicted for that date.
    The over-excited expectation about 21/12/2012 is a strictly New Age affair, and Christians in general are keeping out of it.
    So if it fails to deliver, as I'm sure that it will fail, it will be a New Age debacle, not a Christian one.
    (I've done a thread on this;Revelation versus "2012"; the great divide ").

edit on 31-7-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Yes and No.

The return is not for that date, as that date is a Satanic High Day (winter Solstice), however something does begin on that date and ends with the return of Jesus Christ exactly 150 days later (5 hebrew months) on Pentecost 2013.

God Bless,
    edit on 31-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
    We all need a back-up plan, just in case....

Not back-up plan. Main plan. Commitment to "2012" isn't part of the picture.

link   

What on earth ever made you think that I believe this 2012 nonsense anyway? Did you even read the opening post?

Gee that's a hard one. Maybe you shouldn't relate Mayan and Hindu beliefs to your Thread, if you don't believe in them.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the Mayans and the Hindus (at the very least) weren't thinking about bank deposits and bond ratings when they inked that date into their systems.

link   

reply to post by Destinyone

The sources of the "2012" expectation are decidedly non-Christian.
    It certainly doesn't come out of the Bible, either directly or indirectly.
    The whole movement is a non-Christian religion; so any preachers who have bought into the idea have been caught up in a non-Christian belief-system.
    You can tell them so from me, if it helps.

Great post! 100% correct.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
    link   

It won't pass quietly. Not by a long shot.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm confident what passes for news media these days will flog it as it gets nearer. But when we get to 12-22, it'll be a whimper, and we'll be on to the next predicted crisis.

You know, the whole 2012 thing wasn't even a blip on the radar screen until the last failed big deal where Planet X was supposed to wreak havoc in 2003. When that didn't happen, the two things became conflated and Nibiru was linked to these Mayan prophecies. The rubes ate it up, and here we are.

Comet Kohoutek was going to kill us all in the 70's. Then it was some planetary alignment in the 80s that was going to gravitationally suck all the oil out of the ground and drown us. Or something.

The only difference this time is the Internet is now pervasive enough that a whole lot more nonsense is spread a lot quicker to a much larger base of gullible. But the gullible are also gullible enough to buy into whatever convoluted reasoning is concocted to explain away why it didn't happen as predicted, but it's gonna, you betcha and here's when...

Rinse, repeat.

I could be wrong, and I'll eat a bug if I am. I just don't see it being a problem with the mainstream population.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
    link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

When December 21st fails to deliver on...

• As far as I'm aware (though I would be interested to know about any counter-examples) this is not on the list of events being predicted for that date.
    The over-excited expectation about 21/12/2012 is a strictly New Age affair, and Christians in general are keeping out of it.
    So if it fails to deliver, as I'm sure that it will fail, it will be a New Age debacle, not a Christian one.
    (I've done a thread on this;Revelation versus "2012"; the great divide ").

edit on 31-7-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Yes and No.

The return is not for that date, as that date is a Satanic High Day (winter Solstice), however something does begin on that date and ends with the return of Jesus Christ exactly 150 days later (5 hebrew months) on Pentecost 2013.

God Bless,
    edit on 31-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

Have another swig...can't hurt at this point....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by ElohimJD

Whenever I see mentions of the new age movement, I always want to post this video.

I don't take everything on youtub as gospel but this video really made me think. Anyway, it's a good watch.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

Gee that's a hard one. Maybe you shouldn't relate Mayan and Hindu beliefs to your Thread, if you don't believe in them.

This thread is about what other people believe. Not about what I believe.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
    link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

What will happen? Something? Nothing? Neither of these polarized expression is the point, the point is will you demand to be liberated from the limitations of the earth reality, or will you enjoy the prison so much you prefer it to get smaller and more secure? Will you demand to access the true you, or will you demand the warden make sure the true you is cut off from access for life?

2012 and the consciousness raising energy associated with it is about liberation of each person, not about comets, or demons, or aliens or anything else of the sort. It isn't complex at all. It is internal and those waving the banner are simply doing so to get those who have no internal sense of self to take a moment to self reflect and find it. Sadly, those with the least connection to self are the loudest shouters of the "2012 is rubbish" polarity.

I expect to hear a lot of this on the 22nd. And yet, if this infinite freedom is what will be achieved by the people who are still roped to their laptops (and posting about being infinite in their consciousness) then what does this say about the infinite nature of their newly acquired freedom of unfettered conscious expression?

I do not understand the laptop connection.

Why the laptop? Why the ATS board? Why not simply enter our minds and show us this infinite freedom of conscious expression? If it's infinite, then nothing can limit it - not even our relentless ignorance.

You can choose to ignore it, that is not inconsistent with the notion at all. Do you know all the languages there are to speak? Why not? You can learn them... but you choose not to. In fact, you have chosen to ignore your own soul while in a body, forget about everything else.

I expect a full presentation when you transcend, and if you deliver, then I'll trumpet your success from one end of the globe to the other. All I want is a complete full sensory eruption of what this infinite consciousness is and how to own it for myself. If you'll truly be infinite in your consciousness, you'll be able to easily provide it for me and for any number of other imprisoned folks like me.

If "I deliver" means what? It isn't a product anyone is selling, or that can be bought. It is simply access to more of you, you are free to avoid it if you like in favor of the laptop reality you speak of. No harm done.

Of course, if I don't get this presentation, then I'll be sure to note that as well. Posts that claim such transcendence will be rightfully dismissed as delusional. Posting is not full, unfettered expression. It's typing.

I would ask that you dismiss all posts that don't work for you delusional. I would only ask that you rant the delusional notions to yourself, and not at those who post here or speak. You're free to see everyone and everything as delusional and more power to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
    link   

When December 21st fails to deliver on
    • ascension
    • apocalypse
    • physical transformation of the human corporeal body
    • spiritual transformation
    • geological cataclysm
    • global societal collapse
    • The AntiChrist
    • WWIII (featuring the AntiChrist or authorized representative)
    • any one of the following - earthquake, flood, blood sea, boiling rivers and oceans, black-hole sun, locusts, frogs upon the land of (fill in your location here), Zombie apocalypse, death star materialization, Nibiru coming around for the rent check, satellite TV disruption

Please add the following...
  • cats and dogs living together
  • mass hysteria

• posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
    link   

Originally posted by yeahright

It won't pass quietly. Not by a long shot.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm confident what passes for news media these days will flog it as it gets nearer. But when we get to 12-22, it'll be a whimper, and we'll be on to the next predicted crisis.

The only difference this time is the Internet is now pervasive enough that a whole lot more nonsense is spread a lot quicker to a much larger base of gullible.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

The Arab Spring would not have happened without this Internet thingy. It really is a very different world than it was even back in 2003. Just the last 5 years have revolutionized the way that information and influence travels. The bible belt (as one poster above correctly noted) has embraced the 2012 "End of Days" confluence, and I've been seeing Hindu associations as well. Then you have the theoretical physicists and the radical cosmology wing of science and their signing off on the "potential" for disaster in December, and for a lot of people who never actually pay attention to what they see or hear on TV, this physics agreement (such as it is, of course) is all the credibility they need that the bible, modern science and the Mayans have all come together on this one date for something enormous (good or bad) to occur.

Toss in the Internet, and how much insanity there is elbowing in for front row consideration at all times regardless of where you spend your time on it, and you've got a very unique moment coming up in December, and one that could potentially be quite a learning experience for a lot of people. And like I said, maybe it'll be the beginning of the end of this whole era of spirits and miracles and curses and angels and demons and deep sacred stuff that only the chosen have access to. I, for one, would be pretty happy to see that sort of thing pass into history, even if the full transition would take longer than I've got left on this planet.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
    link   
    I don't believe in this Mayan Prophesy, but could there be a massive false flag on 12/21/12, so that the Cabal/Banksters don't have to renegociate their Federal Reserve contract?

The matching dates are very odd - 12/21/12 end of the world senario - 12/22/12 The Federal Reserve contract ends.

Just like 9/11 happened the day after the Government admitted 2.3 Trillians Dollars just disapeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join