The date, Dec 21, 2012 truly is the end of something monumental

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
The doorway to our home planet will open.

You have free will. You can join us and go home or you can stay here on Earth.

Your choice.

Well, alrighty then

Will you be bequeathing your ATS account and avatar to anyone to carry on in your absence? I'm making a list of ascenders, so I can check in with them on the 22nd. Hell, I'll probably be on the board all day that Saturday.

Just offering some support, know? Some of you guys are going to go through real changes on the 21st, and we want you to know that we'll still be here for you. We should probably set up a hotline.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

When December 21st fails to deliver on...

• Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)

• As far as I'm aware (though I would be interested to know about any counter-examples) this is not on the list of events being predicted for that date.
    The over-excited expectation about 21/12/2012 is a strictly New Age affair, and Christians in general are keeping out of it.
    So if it fails to deliver, as I'm sure that it will fail, it will be a New Age debacle, not a Christian one.
    (I've done a thread on this;Revelation versus "2012"; the great divide ").

edit on 31-7-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
    link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
    The doorway to our home planet will open.

You have free will. You can join us and go home or you can stay here on Earth.

Your choice.

Well, alrighty then

Will you be bequeathing your ATS account and avatar to anyone to carry on in your absence? I'm making a list of ascenders, so I can check in with them on the 22nd. Hell, I'll probably be on the board all day that Saturday.

Just offering some support, know? Some of you guys are going to go through real changes on the 21st, and we want you to know that we'll still be here for you. We should probably set up a hotline.

I'll instant message you when I get 'home'. If you're really lucky I'll send you a video.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
    link   
    I hope that the one thing that ends on Dec 21st. 2012 is all the 2012 threads!!
    Although I'm sure there will be weeks of i told you so's

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
    link   
    reply to post by cavalryscout

I'll be setting up a 12 step program for people like you. Coffee and cookies on the table at the back of the room, and all.

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
    link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

What will happen? Something? Nothing? Neither of these polarized expression is the point, the point is will you demand to be liberated from the limitations of the earth reality, or will you enjoy the prison so much you prefer it to get smaller and more secure? Will you demand to access the true you, or will you demand the warden make sure the true you is cut off from access for life?

2012 and the consciousness raising energy associated with it is about liberation of each person, not about comets, or demons, or aliens or anything else of the sort. It isn't complex at all. It is internal and those waving the banner are simply doing so to get those who have no internal sense of self to take a moment to self reflect and find it. Sadly, those with the least connection to self are the loudest shouters of the "2012 is rubbish" polarity.

I expect to hear a lot of this on the 22nd. And yet, if this infinite freedom is what will be achieved by the people who are still roped to their laptops (and posting about being infinite in their consciousness) then what does this say about the infinite nature of their newly acquired freedom of unfettered conscious expression?

Why the laptop? Why the ATS board? Why not simply enter our minds and show us this infinite freedom of conscious expression? If it's infinite, then nothing can limit it - not even our relentless ignorance.

I expect a full presentation when you transcend, and if you deliver, then I'll trumpet your success from one end of the globe to the other. All I want is a complete full sensory eruption of what this infinite consciousness is and how to own it for myself. If you'll truly be infinite in your consciousness, you'll be able to easily provide it for me and for any number of other imprisoned folks like me.

Of course, if I don't get this presentation, then I'll be sure to note that as well. Posts that claim such transcendence will be rightfully dismissed as delusional. Posting is not full, unfettered expression. It's typing.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Destinyone

Coffee and cookies!!!!!! (is it going to be free?!?)

It's going to be too bad I'll miss out on that.

If I'm wrong, which rarely occurs, I'll be eating cookies 4 sure!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
    link   
    reply to post by NorEaster

Gday NorEaster I see you didn't respond to Gamekeepers post on the Federal Reserve Act that is due to end on December 22 2012. (He states Dec 21 2012, I disagree on the date, no biggie), but I think that this could somehow be tied into the 12/21/12 Fraud..

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

Federal Reserve Act

This means that the Privately Owned Federal Reserve MUST NEGOTIATE a new contract, something that is not in their interests.

What are your thoughts on this?
    edit on 31-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
    link   
    I Don't believe in the end date either, but you threw alot of different angles religions and denominations into one bunch. I must have missed the memo but what religious groups even tout dec 21st as the end of days? I haven't heard anything to that effect. Maybe new agers believe the date has some significance but who else?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
    link   
    My goal is to be fully awakened at that time. I'm hoping that my studies will be mostly complete by that time also. Within the next year there is going to be many changes occuring within societies, what we have been seeing going on around the world will unfold further as the internet has opened peoples eyes to the control being imposed on us. It's a time for change, hopefully it will be better for our environment instead of worse. Within the next year a lot of unfightable microbes will evolve and plagues will start being common once more. Medicines made by man will not help. These unfightable microbes will effect our food supply. They will be a direct result of mankinds trying to control nature. Although this is well known to be probable, I think it is going to start up within a year. Travel will be limited and so will be the transporting of untreated soils and foods from certain areas.

There may be some big solar flares but nothing screams 12/21/12 as a specific date of anything in my book. The only reason for the awakening in people is that people are starting to notice all the deceit and coverups and are starting to communicate it to others. How did the mayans know we would have the net unless we will be experiencing a time loop of some sort. Anything is possible but only certain things are probable. Nothing can be discounted and nothing can be definite. Even the laws of thermodynamics have been broken by the discovery of the tunneling effect.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
    link   
    The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My personal prediction - the reaction will be a pigeon fart in a windstorm. I bet you could poll 100 people at random on the street about 12-21-12 and the reaction of 80% or more would be somewhere between a blank stare and a shoulder shrug. A good 15% of the remainder would mention the Cusack movie.

Remember Y2K? The Millennium Bug? Barely, right? And that'll be this.

Other than a scant few who are making a buck off of it and their fans, I don't get a sense that anyone really buys it anyway.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:04 PM
    link   
    reply to post by crankyoldman

Originally posted by crankyoldman
    Neither of these polarized expression is the point, the point is will you demand to be liberated from the limitations of the earth reality, or will you enjoy the prison so much you prefer it to get smaller and more secure? Will you demand to access the true you, or will you demand the warden make sure the true you is cut off from access for life?

Sounds a lot like Christians that say if you don't behave, then you are sentenced to hell.

You are trying to sell the same "believe what I believe or suffer" package just wrapped up differently in a touchy feeling way.

If such a thing was universal and true, it would not require belief at the threat of suffering.

It would also not require an internet connection.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:06 PM
    link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

When December 21st fails to deliver on...

• Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)

• As far as I'm aware (though I would be interested to know about any counter-examples) this is not on the list of events being predicted for that date.
    The over-excited expectation about 21/12/2012 is a strictly New Age affair, and Christians in general are keeping out of it.
    So if it fails to deliver, as I'm sure that it will fail, it will be a New Age debacle, not a Christian one.
    (I've done a thread on this;Revelation versus "2012"; the great divide ").

edit on 31-7-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Well, you folks had best get a better press agent, because the Discover Channel has been lousy with Revelation-Nostradamus-2012 associations and interconnections for years now. Then again, you Christians can't agree on much between yourselves anyway. That whole Rapture business isn't an isolated issue. The entire theology is at war with itself and has been since it started.

Besides, it doesn't matter what's true (duh...?). It only matters what's been promoted as being true, and like I said, your "truth" has ranged from demon possession to divine intervention when speeding tickets are threatening those who've fallen at the feet of the Lamb of God. No other theology has near the bandwidth that you folks claim. As far as most people know, the 2012 date was first mentioned in the bible, and while that's not accurate, I'm pretty sure my assessment of millions of people's perception of the relationship between the bible and that calendar date is widely on target.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

Gday NorEaster I see you didn't respond to Gamekeepers post on the Federal Reserve Act that is due to end on December 22 2012. (He states Dec 21 2012, I disagree on the date, no biggie), but I think that this could somehow be tied into the 12/21/12 Fraud..

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

Federal Reserve Act

What are your thoughts on this?

Money is what it is, and I'm assuming that the Federal Reserve Act has a 99 year lifespan...right?

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the Mayans and the Hindus (at the very least) weren't thinking about bank deposits and bond ratings when they inked that date into their systems.

I do understand how momentous the US Federal Reserve is, but the End of Days (or transcendence of humanity - our choice apparently) trumps what a bank does or doesn't do. Even a big bank like the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
    link   

Well, you folks had best get a better press agent, because the Discover Channel has been lousy with Revelation-Nostradamus-2012 associations and interconnections for years now.

Discovery Channel hardly counts as an authentic Christian source.
    There are "2012" websites out there desperately trying to set-up connections with every belief-system under the sun, and that just belongs in the same category.
    Those who vaguely believe that "2012 is mentioned in the Bible" aren't getting it from Christian sources.
    I repeat- the coming "2012" debacle is a New Age debacle- you can leave Christianity out of it..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
    link   

Originally posted by yeahright
    The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My personal prediction - the reaction will be a pigeon fart in a windstorm. I bet you could poll 100 people at random on the street about 12-21-12 and the reaction of 80% or more would be somewhere between a blank stare and a shoulder shrug. A good 15% of the remainder would mention the Cusack movie.

Remember Y2K? The Millennium Bug? Barely, right? And that'll be this.

Other than a scant few who are making a buck off of it and their fans, I don't get a sense that anyone really buys it anyway.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I guess we'll have to see. As much money as has been spent on alerting everyone so far, and the millions more that will be spent between Nov 6th (when Obama gets reelected) and Dec 21th (when the Lord of Lords sees fit to expunge us all from His book of life with the inky black sperm of his righteous vengeance for that reelection abomination) to blame the unclean for the sin of renewing that demon's lease on the People's House, I have no problem believing that there will be many millions who will be holding their breath as the clock counts down the end of December 20th EST.

I remember that each major network cut to the moment of New Year for that entire NY Eve with wide angle shots to let everyone know that the lights were still on across the globe. I also remember that our consulting firm was deep into preventing that Y2K debacle (yes, it was real, but a lot of us put in the months of work to prevent what would've been one big mess at midnight) This thing has nothing that anyone can do to prevent it from whatever it's going to do (or not do). And the documentaries have tied it to every major theological "trunk" (except Scientology, but who cares) again and again, regardless of how untrue that is. That means that the local news spoofs will be reminding everyone, and the Internet will be going nuts, and the New Agers will be flocking to places that have big rocks and names that I can't pronounce. It won't pass quietly. Not by a long shot.
    edit on 7/31/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DISRAELI

Then, let me tell you about the trickle down effect. I live in the South, actually the belt buckle of the bible belt. Rural Georgia. Where there is a church within every 2 mile radius...not counting the traveling tent preachers during fire and brimstone season up here.

I have a booth in the local farmer's market every weekend. I can't tell you the number of times, in the past couple of months, I've heard the over 60 crowd make mention of the *end times* coming in December of this year. Yep, the local preachers have incorporated the 2012 end times prophecies into Sunday sermons. I was surprised at hearing such things, asked one elderly woman and her husband, what they meant. Was told, Jesus was coming back at the end of December to scoop up all his faithful, and whisk them away to heaven. They really believe this too.

So, don't tell me that Christianity hasn't latched onto the current frenzy...I see it daily up here.

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
    link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the Mayans and the Hindus (at the very least) weren't thinking about bank deposits and bond ratings when they inked that date into their systems.

So your'e saying you believe these texts to be 100% True? Unedited?

The Bible and the Koran have been infiltrated and changed to serve the intrests of the Cabal, why not the Translation of Mayan Prophesy?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

The Bible and the Koran have been infiltrated and changed to serve the intrests of the Cabal, why not the Translation of Mayan Prophesy?

Interesting new thread on the front page now.....

Archaeologists, excavating the ninth-century Maya complex of Xultun in Guatemala, say they have found what may have been a workspace for the town’s scribe. Paintings on the walls, they report, appear to include calculations related to the Maya calendar.

The researchers, writing in today’s edition of the journal Science, say the calculations project 7,000 years into the future. There’s no hint that the calendar ends on Dec. 21, 2012, despite popular belief.
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
    link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Well, you folks had best get a better press agent, because the Discover Channel has been lousy with Revelation-Nostradamus-2012 associations and interconnections for years now.

Discovery Channel hardly counts as an authentic Christian source.
    There are "2012" websites out there desperately trying to set-up connections with every belief-system under the sun, and that just belongs in the same category.
    Those who vaguely believe that "2012 is mentioned in the Bible" aren't getting it from Christian sources.
    I repeat- the coming "2012" debacle is a New Age debacle- you can leave Christianity out of it..

News Flash!!!!

Only Christians read Christian news sources. Actually, only Evangelicals read Christian news sources. You probably don't realize just how culturally isolated you really are. You have your view of yourselves, and the rest of the world has a very different view of who and what you are (if you're an American Evangelical)

Trust me, you have no idea what the majority of Earth's inhabitants believe about what you believe. And it's from that majority that the millions who have tied the bible to 2012 come. They've already made their minds up, and like everyone else, you can't change what they believe. That said, when the 2012 thingy doesn't pop, they'll be looking at you folks as liars. Its unfair, but what're you going to do? Life's unfair.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join