It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, please don't vote for Romney!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Please do not vote for Romney.

Looking at the USA's position from an outside view, it is extremely evident that Romney is not fit for the role of President. His views are destructive, his actions are horrible, and he is confused. Electing Romney will surely lead to chaos, not only for the USA, but the world.

It can't get any worse than a politician who states that they would "support Israel if it were to attack Iran."

It can't get any worse than a politician who makes discriminatory remarks to oppressed people living in a secluded society, surrounded by walls.

It can't get any worse than a politician who not having won the election, states comments that is surely to cause shifts and tense relationships with counties like Russia and China if he were to get top spot.

It can't get any worse unless Romney is elected President.

___

Now i know that Obama isn't all that he was promising to be, but he is better than Romney in this difficult position. Sure, he has introduced massive bills, negating some of your privacy, but the same laws have been passed elsewhere in the world no less than 10 years ago, yet nothing is wrong...

At least Obama sticks to his guns and isn't afraid to tell Israel and other aggressive nations to stand down.

At least Obama tries to keep relations secure.

___

Some of you may be thinking "Ron Paul," but my friends he will not win, he has failed in his election campaign. He didn't even care in the first place. Sure he has good morals and a great point of view, but he will fail unfortunately.

So, as a concerned member of the international community, i ask the American population to please not vote for Romney.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

As if it's up to the average American to chose who's gonna be the president...

Hope you don't still think it's the ballot's choice...

edit:

Just remembered Icke..."They are not chosen to change things...they are chosen to keep things the same."
edit on 31-7-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

As if it's up to the average American to chose who's gonna be the president...

Hope you don't still think it's the ballot's choice...

I'm not that narrow minded

i know Romney will win, i knew it from the start.

Out of the Republican nominees, it was either going to be Romney or Gingrich who would be the nominee...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nothing will stop the holy war that is coming..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Don't know what it is about this guy (Romney)...but he rubs me the wrong way. A rich Mormon...running for the president?

Don't know. I think it's a step backwards from Obama...not that he was a major step forward, politics wise.

Same politics. Same warmongering. Just like Icke said they would be. The same. They will all be the same. That's why people like Ron Paul will never stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It can't get any worse than a politician who states that they would "support Israel if it were to attack Iran."
All right, I understand you don't like Romney's Middle East position.

If Israel decides to launch a pre-emptive attack on Iran, and everybody starts shooting, what would you expect the US to do? Attack Israel? That may be some people's preference, but I can't imagine it happening. Besides, if the US throws out its years of promises to Israel, there will be no reason for any nation to ever again trust or believe us.

I think Romney is just restating the obvious.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

On the cover of Newsweek magazine...they have a picture of Mr. Romney with the words "Romney" The Wimp Factor..."

Scroll down the page...and you will see it.

Link: www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

If Israel decides to launch a pre-emptive attack on Iran, and everybody starts shooting, what would you expect the US to do? Attack Israel? That may be some people's preference, but I can't imagine it happening. Besides, if the US throws out its years of promises to Israel, there will be no reason for any nation to ever again trust or believe us.

You said pre-emptive? meaning...they struck first....no nation should support or help any other nation attacking anybody. Defending from an attack...that's different. Pre-emptive is another term for starting a war. He who initiates it, has started a war.

This may sound a bit naive I guess, from a political stand point...but. hey...I'm human, and wish for peace on earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I was unsure about my vote for Mr. Romney until he said that line about Israel, now, I deffinately will vote for the man.
Unlike obamas approach of saying Israel should return to the pre-1967 borders.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Well good for you...I hope you are also willing than to go the the front line and shoot.

It is always sad to me when I see people cheering for slaughter and mayhem.

Good luck on the front line, "defending" America.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Imagine all the people...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I would want my country to turn it's back on Israel if they start attacking Iran. The reason why we have so many problems with the world is because of our support with a nation we don't even have a treaty with. Israel has no legal reason or right to attack Iran.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Even with a perfect democratic voting system, I can almost guarantee people would still vote for Romney. People vote for their money over their values.

Its very sad as I pretty much can see how things will spiral out of control for the rest of the world with a man as President who believes the US should have an offensive military as opposed to a purely defensive one. Like that matters anyways.

The one thing Obama has done right is stop a modern day holocaust on Iran by not joining Israel in a preemptive strike. Which in my personal opinion shows he is a far better leader than anyone ever gives him credit for.

So what if the economy is crashing? Do people really value money and materialistic things over other human's right to live?

Some days I ask this question to myself and truly wonder where we will be in a decade if the self appointed leaders of the countries of the world continue their sick twisted game without interference.

We need to remember the representatives of countries almost never have the people's true support. There are countries where if you don't support your "leader" you and your family can outright be killed for being a traitor. Much like anyone in the US against the decisions our "leaders" are now labeled as extremists and/or terrorists.
edit on 31-7-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've said it before I'll say it again. He's going to go to jail soon enough.

RICO.

He's a criminal. Don't worry about him, his past and current life will catch up to him before he makes it to office.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Wha?

Can you tell the difference between these two things?

A Globalist Scumbag.

A Globalist Scumbag.

No?

That's because they are both the same. Now replace the first with Barrack Obama, and the second with Mitt Romney.

Tell me the difference?

The color of the tie they wear to the office.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So let me understand your point, it will be acceptable for the Iranians to have Nukes? Do you believe that would be in the best interest of the world. They would surely use these against both Christian/Judo and Muslims that do not accept their doctrine.

A Holy War is coming and it is GOD's plan to effect a final change for humankind, the end has already been foretold.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My fellow Americans, do not vote period! 14 amendment section 2 it is illegal to vote, do not give consent,

2nd

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
So let me understand your point, it will be acceptable for the Iranians to have Nukes? Do you believe that would be in the best interest of the world. They would surely use these against both Christian/Judo and Muslims that do not accept their doctrine.

A Holy War is coming and it is GOD's plan to effect a final change for humankind, the end has already been foretold.

Yes the deaths of innocents. Didn't know god was into terrorism.

top topics

join