It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wise Soldier & Possible "Alien" Threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks OP, should be mandatory reading for everyone here - heck, everyone in the country and world.

However, one small issue I would like to bring up - in the first video the soldier keeps saying the "Federal government", well of course they are the tool, but they are being guided by hidden organizations, call them the NWO, globalists, oligarchy - whatever, they are pulling the strings and making the decisions, they are the ones with the long term agenda. For example, that is why it is so hard to track down chemtrail planes - it is a private effort.

Here are some good articles on the Global elites:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Better start putting mines in the Pacific to deter the Chinese!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Better start putting mines in the Pacific to deter the Chinese!

Weren't there some reports of major Chinese troop activity in Mexico close to the border a couple of months ago? Was there anything to that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
for those who may think a fake alien invasion would be hard to pull off, you are wrong.

all you need is a mass sighting of a slow moving UFO which with today's technology could be done with hologram projections. have the UFO shown on every news outlet and then let the speculation go from there, place a few theories in the media how one has landed and that they look just like us and hey presto, invasion successful.

people will start automatically looking at every new face they see as a possible alien, what better excuse to get people to place a "I'm a human RFDI chip under the skin"

well anyway, that's how I see this sort of thing could possibly happen, we have been programed with the idea of human looking aliens for years now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well for those who enjoyed the first video you can see more at his youtube page..

www.youtube.com...

Just a little heads up for you, he is actually ex military and was in psy ops when he was in the military(which he has admitted in an earlier video). I am subscribed to his channel but some things he says are interesting,but I wouldn't take everything he says as fact more like speculation.

Thats up to you to decide, but as I said you may enjoy some of his other videos. I have....

He was in psy ops? So don't you wonder how he is getting away with posting these videos and still living?
Maybe he is still on the payroll and this is his assignment.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I could easily see the Chinese army scenario. It could even be argued at some future date that they are simply seizing thier own property. Remember this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com... They own us.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The one thing they under estimated with their little fleet of UFO looking alien ships is real aliens.

When they decide to pull out this technology I think that will be the green light for the real ET's to get involved.

The fact is if they can replicate their technology then that means "They" exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
So now we have an October date.. I guess since nothing has happened at the Olympics December is too long to wait for another massive event thread. See you in 2013 where things will be running as usual.

The Olympics are not over yet. Don't write it off till the fat lady sings!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

well...

great vid of the military guy interviewing.. and nice to hear the ghosts are sick of the ****. however I only have 1 thing to say about it; NATO forces will be called in to assist when it gets to deep and NATO forces won't care because it's NOT their homeland they're defending.

but there is Hope, and hope never makes us ashamed.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Smarter than 90% of the people around them" I am so sick of people throwing out STUPID statistics regarding peoples "intelligence." Who cares what someone scores on an IQ test? Particularly when that person goes on to shoot up innocent people or head/work for a corrupt business/government that robs people blind, I could not care less what a scumbags iq is, a scumbag is a scumbag, end of story. Makes me sick seeing people gossip about the batman shooters school work, he is not known and will not be remembered for academic achievement but for MURDERING innocent men, women, and children....smart guy though.....HEARTLESS SOCIETY........BUY MORE! BUY MORE NOW! BUY AND BE HAPPY....sorry I did not get past the first few minutes of the video of the soldier talking about how he was involved with people who are smarter than 90% of the population...do not fear though....get breath of fresh air, clear your mind, and appreciate what you have and your life, no matter what, do not fear....if you do not fear, the dark side has NO POWER SOURCE.....
edit on 31-7-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Marking to come back and finish watching later.

That soldier's video was great. Thank you, OP!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
The "wise" soilder says that special forces must have a plan in place to combat a rouge goverment. Well...We're waiting! It's time! Our goverment has been hijacked. Let's roll!

A rouge government? Yup, that would be the Chinese

Or you maybe mean a rogue government?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
They both make sense.......I guess it's the rouge combatting the rogue.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Or even worse what if they're working together

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the guy said the chineese military was the only one strong enough to accomplish the job he didnt say that china was comming here but if they do its to collect on the us debt it wouldnt supprise me if they took the whole country maybe its already theres and there comming to collect who knows

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Some are bringing up doomsday or December 21st .

The government is too clever to not take advantage of the hype surrounding this December.

They may put Iran on hold (unless WWIII is in the cards to depopulate humanity + enact global government) and skip the asteroid threat because they're behind schedule. They wouldn't be training military police in rural areas to act as "air and ground support" if it were for asteroids. One thing that does point to a WWIII scenario tho is that they've been constructing underground bunkers and storing food/supplies for years. At this point I think a push on Iran for WWIII or opting for an alien threat are both equally plausible. Those are the 2 trump cards to get the NWO enacted. Or is a combination possible?

At any rate, there will likely be a type of "alien" presence announced prior to December. Not because of occult astrology or prophecies, but because madmen will know it's the best time to strike with their far superior technological edge. They're already planting the idea into people's minds by using MSM and other sources. There's even a TV series on the Discovery Channel about a hypothetical alien invasion.

edit on 31-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well maybe it is time to start planning. I have said this before when the time comes (It will come eventually there are lots of threats out there; Will it come in October, December, next year or in a hundred years... The only thing for sure is it will end)...

1. Any way always remember two words "DON'T PANIC"

2. Know who your friends are. I mean true friends not the hundreds you may have on Facebook. Who do you know who will have your back? Will you have theirs if necessary. My wife uses this term all the time "Circle of Trust". If you don't have one it is time to start building one... Even if nothing happens this is always a good thing to have. Even remembering not to panic can help you through difficult times such as a job loss, foreclosure, the end of a relationship, car accident or any number of other events that may only affect you. A circle of trust will help you through this too.

Maybe I should start an instructional thread on how to survive the apocalypse.... And pretty much anything else life can throw at you.

3. An escape plan. Well even more than that. You have to set up a few rally points. If your family is separated when something happens, which is most likely because most people work in one area, the kids go to school on the other side of town, you wife works thirty minutes the other way... What if cell phones don't work. How will you get your circle of trust together? unless they drive you crazy and you want to escape without them... What about grandma, auntie and uncle Phil? don't forget about them. The first rally point you should pick will probably be your home. If they can your circle should go there. But you need to pick other points too. What if your home is leveled or is not safe. Pick other landmarks to use as safe spots. If the next spot isn't safe go to the next one. If your kids are at school and can't get home they go to the closest safe spot near the school. Everyone in your circle should know where these spots are. That way you wont have to travel all over town looking for your kid, wife or others in an emergency. They should know where to go and then you will know where to go to look for them.

Well I need to take a break. Maybe I will post more later if anyone is interested.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I do not think the Seal Team members who were credited with the capture and death of Bin Laden existed at the time, at least not how they were portrayed.

If Bin Laden was already dead then there would need to be a way to capitalize on his death. Claiming capture and death during a Black Op would be a way to do that.

There would need to be ways to tie up the loose ends. It would be easier to publish a completely fake operation than actually tell the lie and later kill off the military personell involved.

It was also noted that Seal Team Six was not the real name of the Seal group who performed the mission, but the unit would have previously been called that if the name hadn't already been retired (I believe that is the explanation)

In order to pass off the Bin Laden capture as fact, the loose ends would need to be contained...

Their story;

Seal Team 6 successfully completes Bin Laden compound raid, where the terrorist leader was killed. He was later given a 'traditional' burial at sea.

A short time later, the members of the Seal team die in a flight accident.

Possible truth;

Bin Laden was dead for years, Obama and the US Gov't - along with certain allies - plan to exploit the Bin Laden story to further an agenda.

Seal Team 6 did not exist in the capacity described by the official story. The accident that claimed their lives did not happen, because there were no soldiers involved in the Bin Laden raid to begin with.

The accident was created as a way to keep further investigation into the raid.

Maybe the Seals had been killed at some point before the raid and had not been confirmed as deceased. This would allow the story of the Bin Laden raid to be fabricated and allow the subsequent Seal Team accident to be reported as fact.

Maybe the Sealt never existed... or maybe it all happened exactly how they say - I do not believe that.

Just some thoughts I had about the possibilities relative to that whole situation.

I do not mean to offend any current military personell or Seal family members with my specualtions. I know losing a family member in an event where they are protecting the life and liberty of the American people must be devastating.

Seeing someone speculate on their non-existence, or questioning if the facts of their death are lies, must be frustrating, for that I do apologize.

I do think this type of speculation does need to occur, so that any untruths or deceit offered as a way to manipulate and control the private citizens will be uncovered - that means questioning how many of our military heros died in service, and that does suck.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If I were to pull this off here is how I would do it:

Start it as a rumor of an alien invasion and post it somewher like ATS..

Wait until an x-class flare is going to occur call this day -5

Disable or severly restrict common access to the internet, and blame a cyberterrorist for it at -5 days

Promote the idea in all sorts of faked newsfeeds of an impending alien invasion, at day -4 to stir panic feel free to use a faked soho image or somithing like that.

Remotely shut down power grids at -2 days to coincide with the CME arrival and blame the sun.

Allow rolling power at day 0 and get objects to appear over "target" cities. Make them look alien as you can- a cleverly designed cube-like hologram-foil blimp with those tacky ultrabright LEDs and an array of blue lasers would do well to get attention. Make the craft bullet resistant and able to jam most low power radar and make it self-deployable and remote controlled so it appears to self-asssemble from a small point to most observers. On the day of the deployment have the airforce grouded, on a training mission or distracted by a "real threat".

Make the lasers converge into a single beam on a well known city landmark and fire an extremely bright green strobe light to barely preceed a small nuclear detonation. Make sure this is captured and is widely shown on world media. Start emergency broadcast messages using an official presidental speech shortly afterword.

Then turn off the power grids, and detonate a few small nuclear bombs in space to disable most "unnofficial" communications gear at day +3 depending on location and critical assets.

Round up people to "protect" them from hostile aliens as sort as per usual by fema protocoll...

Problem is, this much deception and motivation for it may attract real ET's. Imagine the horror if they pull the smoke and mirror routine for power and control of the masses, and after the blast a gigantic mothership suddenly appears at each city sucking people up skyline style!

Be careful what you wish for you may get it! LOLz

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
The "wise" soilder says that special forces must have a plan in place to combat a rouge goverment. Well...We're waiting! It's time! Our goverment has been hijacked. Let's roll!

A rouge government? Yup, that would be the Chinese

Or you maybe mean a rogue government?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
They both make sense.......I guess it's the rouge combatting the rogue.....

Man I always mess up spelling that word too!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Gary McKinnon, who accessed classified NASA and Pentagon files...

So this guy hacked through thousands of gov't computers to find information on Steven Greer's Disclosure Project?

He practically went on tour with the Disclosure Project, this is not top secret information. They had a press conference in Washington DC, what the heck is he talking about. Like he had to hack through all these computers to find it? All he had to do was go to their website..

I don't know, there seems to be something very fishy about Steven Greer and these other guys... (not the testimonies of some of those credible witnesses however...)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join