It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of Jews Massacred on Temple Mount Found?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Journalist shows video of mass grave just outside eastern wall of Temple Mount.
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 7/30/2012, 1:38 PM

The remains of thousands of Jews massacred by the Romans on the Temple Mount during the destruction of the Second Temple may have been uncovered, according to veteran archaeological journalist Benny Liss.

According to daily newspaper Israel HaYom, Liss screened a video clearly showing thousands of human skeletons in what appears to be a mass grave.

ARTICLE SOURCE
edit on 30-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 7/30/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Removed excessive external quote, EX Tags added...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Cool

I wonder why the IAA sealed it off...?
edit on 30-7-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Because they can.

Originally posted by daaskapital
Cool

I wonder why the IAA sealed it off...?
edit on 30-7-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Samples need to be taken from the site and dated, they said, before deciding that the mass grave holds Jews and not Muslims.

Wait, latter quote sounds they are going to tag the remains as Jews in either way.
Yup, classic Israeli...
edit on 30-7-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I read the same article and that wasn't what was stated. What was stated FTA - Samples need to be taken from the site and dated, they said, before deciding that the mass grave holds Jews and not Muslims.

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Samples need to be taken from the site and dated, they said, before deciding that the mass grave holds Jews and not Muslims.

Wait, latter quote sounds they are going to tag the remains as Jews in either way.
Yup, classic Israeli...
edit on 30-7-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

I read it too, and imo title of the article is misleading, (not your fault OP), more apropriate would be: Human remains found in Temple Mount, further analysis underway.

edit on 30-7-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: Temple Mount

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Considering ongoing artifact findings at the Temple Mount excavation site have all been pointing to Jewish presence, it is almost a given at this point, that archeology will once again meet up with historical records.

templemount.wordpress.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.templeinstitute.org...
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by rootbranch2012

I read it too, and imo title of the article is misleading, (not your fault OP), more apropriate would be: Human remains found in Mount Temple, further analysis underway.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"Skeletons of Jews massacred by the Romans on the Temple Mount found ... the remains of 6,000,000 Jews, killed on the Temple Mount" ...they seem to be quite enamored of that figure............

More than likely what's being discovered are the remains of 6,000 CHRISTIANS massacred on that site by the Romans AND the Israelites working together

edit on 30-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
People seem to forget that Christians were also slaughtered by the Romans as well. And how would DNA testing show the religion of these people? Not taking in the delusion of Jews being different from the rest of the human race of course.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Can you provide historical references and sources for this?

Originally posted by buster2010
People seem to forget that Christians were also slaughtered by the Romans as well..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Dunno. I keep re-reading this article and it says: 6,000

*Liss raised the possibility that the skeletons were the remains of 6,000 Jews, mostly women and children, killed on the Temple Mount when the Romans destroyed the Second Temple.*

And about that number - interesting how patterns are set into motion -
According to the Kabbalists, there were 600000 Jewish souls that stood at Sinai to receive the Torah

reply to post by Vitruvian

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

People seem to forget that Christians were also slaughtered by the Romans as well. And how would DNA testing show the religion of these people? Not taking in the delusion of Jews being different from the rest of the human race of course.

DNA testing would not necessarliy exclude all those of Israeli origin, and it wouldn't necessarily include all Christians either since they were a diverse group: Palestinian - Greek - Roman - Arabs, and Moslems etc. DNA can track for racial characteristics such as "Semitic" etc...........Arabs and Palestinians for example.........include here Moors and those of African origin.

Seems to me that the Israeli's (read Zionist's) are much too quick to jump on this one and to be claiming it as "their own." There is NO evidence for that at the present time.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Except none of who you mentioned would have had anything to do while the Romans were looting and torching the Jewish temple. The ones who would have been there without a shadow of a doubt - solely - were Jews protecting the Temple from the infiltrators. Nobody else you cited would've cared to stick around.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Dunno. I keep re-reading this article and it says: 6,000

*Liss raised the possibility that the skeletons were the remains of 6,000 Jews, mostly women and children, killed on the Temple Mount when the Romans destroyed the Second Temple.*

And about that number - interesting how patterns are set into motion -
According to the Kabbalists, there were 600000 Jewish souls that stood at Sinai to receive the Torah

I think you missed the OP's sardonically

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Can you provide historical references and sources for this?

People seem to forget that Christians were also slaughtered by the Romans as well..

The Holy Bible - New Testament that is................

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Of course they are hoping they are remains of Jews so it gives them more of a right to claim the temple mount for themselves forever.

For a so called holy place that Temple mount causes more trouble than most other places in the World put together.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Okey dokey. Check out the fact that every number and Hebrew letter is significant and are embedded and embroidered into the fabric of the Teachings of Moses.
So, it's more than *loving a number* - the number 6 has mystical and historical significance and Jews are a people connected to both - whether it be 6 days of Creation, 600,000 witnesses at Sinai, 1/60th as measurement or 6 as the numerical value of Vav - one of the letters in YHVH etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
No - the Jews are waiting for God through the Moshiach to do that. This time the Temple will be coming down from the heavens. A Celestial Temple. God will settle it once and for all. Make no mistake Who is running the show.

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Of course they are hoping they are remains of Jews so it gives them more of a right to claim the temple mount for themselves forever.

For a so called holy place that Temple mount causes more trouble than most other places in the World put together.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The Romans were Christians as well. I could post references but I'm thinking that this is pretty much well know historical fact and I really don't feel the need to prove what most people know.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OIC. A book written by men and proven to be inaccurate in about 1,000 places throughout?

Hm. Was kind of hoping for so much more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join