It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock's recent update: False flag operations, James Holmes wasn't suppose to be alive.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

UPDATE SATURDAY 7/28: POWERFUL THINGS GOING ON I had hoped to finish uploading the rest of this investigation on Wednesday -- but was not able to do so. The investigation itself is still transforming -- on a variety of levels. Powerful events have taken place -- some very positive, and some definitely negative. None of them have affected me personally. I am safe and my associates are safe. Benjamin Fulford did not post an update this week, causing alarm for his readers -- but I can confirm that he is OK. I do not know when he will resume posting, but hopefully soon. I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been thwarted by Divine Intervention -- at least so far. Either one of these would have been provocative enough to immediately start World War III. At this time there is still an old, mothballed destroyer in the Persian Gulf that is wired up with charges set to go off -- and be blamed on Iran. However, the charges will not go off and the effort has been a failure. There have been many frantic attempts to set up false-flag events like this, and none of them have been working -- since August of last year, if not earlier. I also found out, from insider contacts, that James Holmes was NOT supposed to have ended up in court, alive, pleading amnesia and looking totally disoriented. The Cabal is horrified by the fact that this was a "botched job", and so many people are waking up to the idea of mind control that it is becoming widely known -- and only hastening their downfall. There are plenty of movies that spell out how this is done -- and the public is waking up to it much faster than they ever had expected. Other significant events have happened as well. Since returning from Chicago I have needed to stop and breathe, get some sleep and live a normal life for a few days. I am getting close to being rested up enough to dive back in to complex production work like this again -- and my goal is to publish as soon as certain issues work themselves out and find resolution.

divinecosmos.com...

What do you guys think? This is a huge update coming from david wilcock

edit on 30-7-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I think it is just as important to be open to things such as this as it is to be able to discredit them or support them with evidence later. Closing my mind to the idea that James Holmes was involved in some sort of conspiracy just limits my understanding of the world - why not leave the idea open until there is definite evidence to the contrary?

In at least some of the situations in my past, I have found that something I disregard as being impossible, is in fact, possible, and there is no harm in leaving options open until they are discredited.

Taking this attitude has resulted in most of the successes I have had in my past.
edit on 30-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

All wilcock does is compile info from different sources and puts his spin on it.
edit on 30-7-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

evidence like this?

The Joker is playing the amnesia card. Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News. “He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’” Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said. “He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food … The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

www.nydailynews.com...

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10k in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within 2 months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

2. The testimony of 2 key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered. Also photos show the AR-15 propped up against the wall opposite of the fire exit door of theatre 9, police radio communications reported that night that the rifle was found inside the theatre, and even if the the AR-15 was discarded outside the theatre do you think the gunman was going to take the time to set the weapon down ? The Hyundai - why was the window missing? I thought he put up no resistance as he was being taken into custody ?

4. Radio communications from the night of the attack -

*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

5. Pool of eye witnesses - It was reported that the theatre had over 300 people in it, there have been less than 10 eye witnesses with a only a few taking most of the spotlight ie. Jennifer Seeger. The KEY eye witnesses seem to have very well rehearsed testimony but have not given much sense to whether there testimony is actually plausible - Jennifer Seeger has consistently given a description of the shooter, that miraculously matches James Holmes to a T, even though she has told reporters that she was face down in the aisle, and surrounded by tear gas/gas obstructing her view. Seeger also described the gas canisters down to the colour, personally I believe this was an impossibility in that scenario. She also mentioned that hot shell casings were hitting her in the forehead as the gunman was spraying the theatre, how is this possible? she was on her front was she not? Another point that should be noted is that for a event that involved 300 people, there has been a surprisingly low amount of postings on youtube, facebook, and Twitter. No one who was involved in this event is talking about it, beyond that small group of witnesses that have been talking to national media outlets.

and more here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I just see a bunch of babble with no substance.

I'm convinced Wilcock is a fraud, not that it took much consideration.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

ATS Thread
^ not many agree with you

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't think that Wilcock is a bad guy and he has some good ideas.

But, I think claiming that he stopped something or events and then talking about the Colorado shooting event in retrospect shows he does not have the abilities he claims. I don't take too much from guys like this unless they can give definitive evidence, and i've never seen any from Wilcock.... he's just guessing, making assumptions, and pretending to have some insight to these events.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

I don't see anything in the quote where he claims he stopped such events with his own power.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

" I found out that two more massive false-flag attempts have been thwarted by Divine Intervention"

So he must of heard that from someone who knows someone who heard something?
No, he does/has make a lot of claims.

Just sayin, I've never heard or seen something from him that can be proven like a prediction etc.. and like that he knows "this" about Holmes, or that he is "working on something" which next event he'll claim he was "working on" and so on and so on.

Not trying to troll your thread, I'm glad you posted it, all information and ideas are good to hear. That's why i'm on ATS. I'm just saying beware of people that want to sell you stuff.
edit on 30-7-2012 by SadButTrue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Although I don't take too much creedence from David Wilcocke's writings, the excerpt about holmes sure was interesting.

Mind control is a very real fact in our world. Many hallucinogens & forms of energy are deeply concealed & shrouded in fear &/or illusion so that our naturally curious nature does not learn from it. Believe it or not, but you are programmed by your very thinking from what you pour into your reality. In addition to a mind altering substance, you can easily open & channel things into your mind.

Yes any of these "tool's" have facets that can be positive or negative, angelic or demonic.Our history depicts such darkness... Goodness, why do people with such terrible intentions have such harmful technologies!

Humanity - Catch a breath!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by DaTroof

ATS Thread
^ not many agree with you

I agree with him.

One thing that stands out is Deny Ignorance.

None of Wilcock's statements can be verified. He always gives the, 'I got a report from an insider" speech.

We need proof. Not just some attention whore going aobut his business like he always does, which is without evidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

There are documents in David Wilcock's article LIBOR scandal. Are people not reading correctly? Lmao

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
regardless of Wilcocks ability to collect information that everybody already knows.

The facts are being clouded and the truth is hidden.

I want to know where the 100 round magazine ended up. Sure wasn't on the gun in the photo outside the fire door, was it?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Point one is oversensationalized speculation which ignores one fact. He dropped out of school but was obviously funded for school. He simply used his college tuition money to buy all the hardware.

After point one is easily debunked there is no sense in even looking at the other 9 speculations.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

these people aren't bothering clicking your links that have real and legit documentation because they don't want to believe it's happening. Sad...the truth hurts we know people. Wake the fk up.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Just shows you that these lying idiots are willing to say anything for attention and money

I wish that moron would have died instead of chistopher hitchens..

link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

See what i mean? no links, no proof, no evidence. The OP is the only one where who can provide proof and evidence. This is SO SAD.

link   
Is this not the CONSPIRACY forum? What the hell is this?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
He probably wasn't supposed to be alive because these killers usually kill themselves at the end.
The real James Holmes is most probably dead, while this shooter guy is alive still.

Now as for people still trying to figure out if this really happened or not...
Wheres all the people talking about what happend to them that night? People on social networks talk about the last sandwich they ate or when they clean their ears, surly there would be a ton of people talking about the crazy night they had where they almost got killed!.

I even tried searching terms like "I was at the theater", "I almost got shot", "thank god I'm alive" etc. and I could find nothing in direct relation to the shooting.

Any time I hear about something like a UFO sighting, I take the time to go on Facebook and search the posts for UFO related things so I can figure out if its true that a lot of people are seeing the UFOs in one area.
Now if you're gonna take the time to talk about a boring light you saw in the sky with maybe 10 other people... then you're sure as hell gonna talk about the time you were in a theater shooting with 299 other people.

So what I'm saying is that the eye-witness stories should be all over the place.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

you haven't searched hard enough...sigh ahahaha

www.reddit.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join