It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock's recent update: False flag operations, James Holmes wasn't suppose to be alive.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

haha nice find!! Not sure what search engine he was using...Bing?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by Fishticon84

you haven't searched hard enough...sigh ahahaha

www.reddit.com...

Yeah my brother told me about this after he called me crazy lol.

Reddit seems to be the ONLY place with "witnesses" talking about it.
Keep in mind that Reddit is owned Advance Publications, which is a HUGE mainstream media company.

I also checked in their local IRC chat rooms on that night and the day after and still was unable to find any witnesses talking about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

haha nice find!! Not sure what search engine he was using...Bing?

I was using the post search on Facebook and Google+

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
Is this not the CONSPIRACY forum? What the hell is this?

Any good conspiracy cannot ignore readily available facts in order to create conspiracy.

Saying the killer had no money, was on unemployment etc ignores the fact that he was fully funded for higher learning and dropped out of school. He could have easily misappropriated his tuition towards the weapons. Prove that he didn't and then you can say he had no money for the weapons.

College loans are too easy to get.
Instead of the outcome calling for gun control, they should be calling for strict supervision of college funding and what it is spent on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
LOL - I thought that's what most people do to deduce their version of *truth*.

Originally posted by solarstorm

All wilcock does is compile info from different sources and puts his spin on it.
edit on 30-7-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
that does make me happy but oddly enough i get the same feeling when reading the lord of the rings books particularly the return of the king when the men win at Minas Tirith, fiction induced excitement feels different to me than factually induced excitement. Get what i am saying? even if it is real he is a great story teller, and he should do movies i think instead. just my opinion he could be 100% right.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

(to your belief that people would/ should be talking about this), Not necessarily.
In 1978, a man (Ira Atterberry- sp?) parked his motor home near the beginning of the Battle of Flowers parade in San Antonio &, just after the parade began (I think. It could have been just right before or as it started), he started shooting people. He was parked adjacent to the parking lot of the bank where I worked. I was surprised by the pop, pop sound the gun made. (having fired both rifles & a pistol, I'd have thought it would be louder. I didn't know what it was until I saw a girl, with her leg bleeding, being helped into the drive through & someone said she'd been shot/ someone was shooting people) At one point, we thought the crowds on the street (who had gathered to watch the parade) were going to break the plate glass windows of the bank, trying to get away from him. My husband (who came to watch the parade with the rest of us who worked there) had walked past him- only 3 to 5 feet away, not 10 minutes before. Everyone inside the bank was herded into a storeroom in the middle of the building ("They're going to break that glass"). I don't know about the people who worked in the lobby, but I really don't remember being all that afraid- just agitated.
This was a Friday.
I don't think my husband & I talked about it much past the next day. It certainly didn't change anything for me, consciously. Our parents didn't really freak out about it. (My mom did, but just that day) By Monday, no one at the bank made a big deal out of it. There were no "grief counselors" or any expectation of "traumatic effects".
In hindsight, we all just went on with our lives as usual. I think I only really remember so much about it because I'm kinda detail oriented like that.

I wonder, sometimes, if we've been conditioned- deliberately or as an unintended consequence, to over-reacting & melodrama by all the 'oh you poor thing, you must be so traumatized' that happens afterward. (This seems to have started in the 70s- from what I can tell) In motocross, there used to be a saying, "if you think you're going to fall down, you will". I wonder how much we've been conditioned to be these delicate little flowers who "need" someone to "help" us. (If you think you're "supposed to" fall apart, you will)
Life is rough. And sometimes, horrible things happen. Sometimes, it seems like "we" crave it, dread it, & almost revel in it (not literally in a joyful kind of way) when it happens. I am as obsessive as anyone; wanting to know the details of what happened & why. Most of us have become so cynical with very good reason.
Maybe we imagine that it will help us protect ourselves if something bad comes our way. It won't. It's just how life is.
Or, maybe, people have become so indoctrinated; through movies/ fiction, pop culture, video games, & previous events, that we're either bored "when nothing's going on" or we just want to get it over with so we can move on with the rest of our lives.

Whatever it is, it seems there is always someone who wants to capitalize on it at our expense.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

At this time there is still an old, mothballed destroyer in the Persian Gulf that is wired up with charges set to go off -- and be blamed on Iran. However, the charges will not go off and the effort has been a failure.

pennant number and name ?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join