It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing To Put A Normal Child On Psych Drugs Results In Swat Teams and a Tank

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know a couple of parents that allowed their child to be put on a pediatric dose of xanax so that the child will stay seated and not "disrupt" the class. I don't know the entire story, but apparently the child was asking too many questions of the teacher and "disrupting" the rest of the students.

My decision to home school came about when my sister found out her son's teacher was high all of the time in class. The teacher was caught and fired, however, who is to say it can't happen again.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

You protect yours how you wish. Let armed thugs effectively kidnapp your child at gunpoint for nine months.

Show up to our homes armed and try to take our kids, your going to get shot. Seriously, think about it. They went to her house with a swat team usually reserved for drug dealers. This time representing the legal drug dealers.

Yes, expect to get shot.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

When i posted it, i said "Im sorry". I knew it would not be the best response. But when you are incapable of a "good response", you just throw out a reaction.

If you think all i am is "guns guns guns", you obviously ahven't taken much time to read what I post around here. My guns are to feed my family, and keep an oppressive government away....i see a valid application in the case of this story.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I know a couple of parents that allowed their child to be put on a pediatric dose of xanax so that the child will stay seated and not "disrupt" the class. I don't know the entire story, but apparently the child was asking too many questions of the teacher and "disrupting" the rest of the students.

My decision to home school came about when my sister found out her son's teacher was high all of the time in class. The teacher was caught and fired, however, who is to say it can't happen again.

That infuriates me ....then it makes me sick.

The child was too intelligent and asked too many questions. Solution? Dope that kid until the proper level of dull stupidity is shown to conform.

Oh I could scream. People wonder why the United States ranks WAYY down on most Academic measures within the Western World. At one time we led the world. Now? We tell each other we still do.....while I swear, the world kinda chuckles at hearing us say it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh this happens more and more every day. When my son was in the 3rd grade they tried to say he was ADD and get us to go for the drugs. His grades were fine. Jump to 9th grade and I get a call because my sons grade in one class were failing. I sit through the parent teacher round table discussion knowing all the while the said teacher has a student failure rate of 70%. Next year the teacher is removed.

The lack of integrity and moral fortitude in this country at all cross roads is staggering. Samuel Adams was the leader of the "first revolution", who will be second?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
And the great unwashed peasants will not revolt until it is too late. And it is just about too late. Keep it up big brother. We are watching you too.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To reply to the OP's video,
While I'm not a parent I will not say whats right or wrong for "my" child, since I have none. I'll probably make a decision on that later...

But I wanted to point out, from my time growing up in Detroit. The main stream media HATES black people in Michigan. Some of the greatest youtube videos are interviews from Detroiters. But one thing I noticed in this video, they didn't go out of they're way to make a race issue out of this. Some pretty good work done by news corps out there.

Also never doubt the Michigan spirit, Detroit will be back baby. (Me grinning because I love my city)
PS. The reason that there's swat, plus a million cops, is because when a cop has his back turned someone's gunning. (A negative facet to a once great city)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I'm absolutely horrified

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

What is happening to our Country?? What is really going on that they would send tanks?? New World Order?? Aliens?? Telepathic Link?? Silent Sound Spread Sequence?? HARRP?? What do these idiots think they are doing..Turn everyone into Zombies in the hope..they will forget about something is really going on that no-one can explain or admit to..

Thank God the woman got her child back!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

There is something Major Going Down..NC is screwed up..SC..GA..West Virginia..Virginia..DC..Chicago..North Dakota..Some are calling this The Hive..I call it Telepathic Link..Mind Control..maybe Haarp..silent sound spread sequence..active that I am aware of since Sept-2006..something hit the Earth while I was on a Train en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana...I have done everything I can..All of this has something to do with New World Order..Satan himself and Aliens..I dont know the connection..

How is Texas?? Anything Strange going on down there?? I have done all I can to warn MOM in Montana..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by texas thinker

There is something Major Going Down..NC is screwed up..SC..GA..West Virginia..Virginia..DC..Chicago..North Dakota..Some are calling this The Hive..I call it Telepathic Link..Mind Control..maybe Haarp..silent sound spread sequence..active that I am aware of since Sept-2006..something hit the Earth while I was on a Train en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana...I have done everything I can..All of this has something to do with New World Order..Satan himself and Aliens..I dont know the connection..

How is Texas?? Anything Strange going on down there?? I have done all I can to warn MOM in Montana..

Since no one else has the balls I'm throwing my hat in the ring, but adress these points.

Show me a tank?
Why were swat there?
What is the standard police response when a child is being removed from a home, and an adult then baricades themself inside the house with said child? (I'm assumeing their is a standard)
What is the childs past history? Violant or just hypo or something else.
When does a state have the right to over rule a parent on medical grounds?
Should children with untreated srs sychiatric problems be alowed to attend state schools?

I'm by no means saying this was right, I don't have all the facts so how can I make a judgement either way, but I could easily paint you a pic where it would be right.

If this child goes into a sychotic episode in the future and hurts/kills someone does the mother get held accountable as well as everyone backing her?
If I went home today to find out that 1 of my children had been srsly hurt/killed by your child who had been previously removed from home, only to be handed back on your pretense of mother knows best.
Well let me tell you, your child I would show mercy too, but you would suffer the full weight of my vengance and a mere pound of flesh would not cut it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Right now I'm thanking whatever for our school district and staff!

My son has been on a certain SSRI since age 3 (he's now 13) out of necessity to control self-harming behavior from autism. We've weaned him every few years to make sure he still needs it, and he definitely does.

BUT, this year my son (who is a mainstreamed honor roll student) started having some behavior problems in school. Instead of ambushing me with a demand to increase or change medication, staff sat down with me to look over his behavior charts. I noticed his behavior problems occurred at the same time everyday and were of the "I've got ants in my pants" type. This was the first year he didn't have recess. The school agreed to work with us - someone took him every day to the gym after lunch so he could run, jump, push things, somersault - whatever he needed to do to get the wiggles out. First day - ZERO problems. Rest of the year - ZERO problems. Friends working in other school districts say this working together would never have worked in their districts.

As for a swat team at my door? They'd quickly learn the true meaning of "Mama Grizzly".

edit on 29-7-2012 by Mountainmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Seriously, why? Do the tank drivers and Swat guys not realize how absurd this was??

People in those kinds of jobs don't know how to think for themselves, they just do what they're told. People who know how to think for themselves go on to get educations and real jobs.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

What is the standard police response when a child is being removed from a home, and an adult then baricades themself inside the house with said child? (I'm assumeing their is a standard)

Here is the standard, beginning with Article I, Section 1 of the Michigan State Constitution

§ 1 Political power.

Sec. 1. All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their equal benefit, security and protection.

Article I, Section 17:

§ 17 Self-incrimination; due process of law; fair treatment at investigations.

Sec. 17. No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty or property, without due process of law. The right of all individuals, firms, corporations and voluntary associations to fair and just treatment in the course of legislative and executive investigations and hearings shall not be infringed.

Most importantly, Article I, Section 23:

§ 23 Enumeration of rights not to deny others.

Sec. 23. The enumeration in this constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The governments in Michigan were way out of control before SWAT showed up, and I might add that SWAT personnel are trained to kill. Trained to shoot and kill. Shoot and kill.

Legal experts: 'Rubber-stamping' child removal orders illegal; Wayne County practice must stop

(WXYZ) - When the judge dismissed the criminal charges against Maryanne Godboldo – he called the child removal order that sparked the case unconstitutional. As the Action News Investigators first showed you – the order to remove Godboldo’s child from her home was never actually reviewed by a judge.

This process is called rubber-stamping – where probation officers - NOT judges -- are literally stamping a judge’s signature onto the orders used to take children away from their parents. That means in Wayne County -- a judge is not looking at the evidence in a case before a child is removed – and court experts say that’s illegal – and it has got to stop.

Would you call "rubber stamping" due process of law, or would you call that standard operating procedure for Constitutionally restrained governments?

Pick up that gauntlet and do some homework. Ignorantia juris non excusat!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I cant believe this! I would love to know when did American get screwed up? What happened with freedom and Parents parenting their own kids? I mean, i remember people saying "take control of your child or i will" Or "He/she needs some discipline" Nobody ever threatened with Police or anything. I want to know when this started, who started this? Im confused as to when this all started!?

I dont home school my kids, i dont think i could. I also do not vaccinate my kids and never will. My last child(boy) was home birthed and never once entered a hospital. Any future kids will be a home birth as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I could post how unbelievable this is, I could post about it being horrific and that I'm not the least bit surprised, but what I get terrified of is not having a clue how to stop this madness. I know knowledge is power, I inform my children, and they inform others, but its not enough. Based on what I have seen around me, my neighborhood, society, I'm scared.

I have butterflies in my stomach watching this, we all have seen this before and it never gets better, usually much worse.
edit on 29-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pagangoddess77

TextI cant believe this! I would love to know when did American get screwed up?

Welp--my guess Sept. 11,2001 would be a good place to start.....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
At least she took a stand and said, "You do not have control over my child!"

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Some friends of mine had a perfectly healthy baby boy back in 2010. They decided after enough pressure from their family members to immunise their baby and within 24 hours after their boy received the first shot their little boy reacted so badly he was taken back to the hospital and is now autistic.

If you don’t know your rights you have none.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

What is the standard police response when a child is being removed from a home, and an adult then barricades them self inside the house with said child? (I'm assuming their is a standard)

Here is the standard, beginning with Article I, Section 1 of the Michigan State Constitution

§ 1 Political power.

Sec. 1. All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their equal benefit, security and protection.

Article I, Section 17:

§ 17 Self-incrimination; due process of law; fair treatment at investigations.

Sec. 17. No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty or property, without due process of law. The right of all individuals, firms, corporations and voluntary associations to fair and just treatment in the course of legislative and executive investigations and hearings shall not be infringed.

Most importantly, Article I, Section 23:

§ 23 Enumeration of rights not to deny others.

Sec. 23. The enumeration in this constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The governments in Michigan were way out of control before SWAT showed up, and I might add that SWAT personnel are trained to kill. Trained to shoot and kill. Shoot and kill.

Legal experts: 'Rubber-stamping' child removal orders illegal; Wayne County practice must stop

(WXYZ) - When the judge dismissed the criminal charges against Maryanne Godboldo – he called the child removal order that sparked the case unconstitutional. As the Action News Investigators first showed you – the order to remove Godboldo’s child from her home was never actually reviewed by a judge.

This process is called rubber-stamping – where probation officers - NOT judges -- are literally stamping a judge’s signature onto the orders used to take children away from their parents. That means in Wayne County -- a judge is not looking at the evidence in a case before a child is removed – and court experts say that’s illegal – and it has got to stop.

Would you call "rubber stamping" due process of law, or would you call that standard operating procedure for Constitutionally restrained governments?

Pick up that gauntlet and do some homework. Ignorantia juris non excusat!

Challenge accepted. Hope you are up for the task, Ignorantia juris non excusat!

Non of what you posted means sweet FA, it is not the job for swat to look into whether an order/document/whatever is legal.
It is swats job to rapidly respond to a situation where someone has been given a court order to hand over their child, & something has gone wrong during that process resulting in a person barricading them self in the house with a child.
Can you tell me why they do this, if you can't then you should stick to throwing things, gauntlets etc it more on the same level.

If I was going to call it operating procedure for gov's and condone it I would have, notice I didn't.

Try addressing that & the rest of my post, my hats still in the ring champ.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join