It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing To Put A Normal Child On Psych Drugs Results In Swat Teams and a Tank

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Our problem lies in how our society is currently brainwashed into blindly believing that doctors are looking out 'for our best interests.'

Hardly. There are some good, noble doctors that become physicians that uphold the Hypocratic Oath fully and honestly. However, most people that get into the medical field do so for the massive amount of money that can be made. Not intially of course, but down the road, past the student loan debt and malpractice insurance.

We place doctors and lawyers on a pedestal in our society for some ungodly reason that I have yet to truly understand (FYI, I am married to a lawyer and I have told her that I despise most of her profession. She agrees with me to a large extent.) The only reason we hold those profession in such high regard is due to the lengthy and difficult academic standards required to receive their doctorates.

Most doctors are pill dispensories, and most lawyers are activists. Very few of either could care about you or I once we fully pay them their fees.

Doctors will almost always treat symptoms. Rarely will they cure. Why, you ask? Because curing a sympton kills a revenue stream... why do you think cancer is still around in so many forms in this day and age? Cancer is revenue stream of epic proportions, same as AIDS and other rampant diseases eating away at humanity. And the more RX's a doctor can get a patient hooked on, the more money is generated towards big pharma and the doctor's themselves as kickbacks.

My hat's off to this mother and her stand in protecting her child. As a father, reading a story such as this terrifies me and makes me even more loathing of our current 'nanny' (read: DOPING) state.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I feel there needs to be a "Tinaminne Square" photo out of that...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That tank must have been collecting dust.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The sad thing is, these idiots think they're just helping the children. This is why I'm so much against Children Firsters, is because they think they have more rights to your children than you do and can do anything they want to in order to protect your children.

That's also why I hate self righteous people, they always think they're justified and always think they're doing no wrong and always take it upon themselves to act on their convictions without fully understanding or educating themselves of the situation.

Now I believe in protecting children, and am against child abuse and all that, but I draw the line at idiocy and the trampling of a person's rights.

By way of the "birth certificate", which is an MSO for you and your children. YOU do not own your children, the government does, and when you do not comply with corporate policy.....they fine you or arrest you for non-compliance. This is a fact, and when you research the library of congress, ever since 1933 we have been declared "enemies of the State", the "state" being the governmental bodies. This is when they declared war on the people and took our gold. It has been a war ever since, that is why you can kill a cop in self defence and not be guilty of murder. it is self defence. ALL cops had better understand that. 6 times the Supreme court has found the civilian human being innocent of the death of an officer as a result of a threat posed by the officer and the human being defending himself, even in a traffic stop, which is illegal for the officer to do on a non-emergency, non-commercial nature, WE are the authority, the sooner everyone gets that and enforces that the better. No Name is given because there IS no crime. No injured party but you personally!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
So a swat team came to a womans house with a tank all because she refused to give her child her prescribed meds

Only in america and yes she eventuly got the right to decide whats best for her child
edit on 29-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Very well done Video.

The controversy over this issue needs to be NATIONAL as States of the Union and Government Employee's violate the Laws in order to serve their own agendas. The fact is the PARENT is RESPONSIBLE under ALL STATE LAWS and FEDERAL LAWS and therefore with SUCH RESPONSIBILITY, a PARENT can and must decide what is BEST for their CHILD and what is in the BEST INTEREST of their child.

It is an ABSOLUTE SHAME that the GOVERNMENT was so bold as to take on this PARENT in the manner in which they did. I'm glad she won against them in court. Now she should FILE SUIT against the City, the Police Department, Probation Department, Child Protective Services and the Prosecutors involved.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I agree, and I disagree.

My girl friend has recently been diagnosed with being bipolar. All of her previous years she was only treated for PDD, depression, anxiety. Unfortunatly identifying bipolar is not easy for doctors as I have learned frist hand now having two girl friends that were miss diagnosed. Risperidol aka risperidone is an A typical anti psycotic that my current girl friend just can't live without. Anytime she tries a different med to try to control her sucidial tendencies, it fails, risperidol is the ONLY thing that works.

Previously abandonded by her family and friends for her bad attituide and sucidial tendencies, everyone now looks at her like a very normal person. Risperidol is one hell of a mood stabelizer, and so far its the only thing that seems to be working. There are a series of side effects that come with it like drooling, sensitivity to sun light, lactating, but keeping the sucidial tendencies at bay is more important right now.

I think not every medication will work the same way on every person. If Risperidol was making this girl angry, she should stop the medication, and I agree with that. All I'm saying is that it is either most likely a lack of our knowledge in the diagnosis field or the lack of identifying if the medication will work before it causes any problems. The bottom line is its one hell of a drug and I hate to see it get a bad rap because of whats happened here.

I myself suffer from acute depression that standard depression medication can't fix, so I am also taking risperidol. While I don't posses any psycotic tendencies, it was only introduced to me because its one hell of a mood stabelizer, and keeps me on an even keel. Risperidol has a nick name called brain glue. It was explained to me that often times when people have a problem with not being able to connect things correctly in their mind, often times, Risperidol can help.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
what the video doesn't tell you is that the child is developmentally delayed, has special needs, and a prostetic.

Now if the mother refused to give psychiatric medicine, and the child decided to go to school and start stabbing classmates, who would be responsible then?

You would be screaming what is wrong with parents.

And the woman locked herself in the house with the child for 12 hours and fired a gun. No wonder swat was called.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

So you and your girlfriend have this problem.
You might want to keep in mind That Bi-Polar is Heritable. You would not want your children to go thru this would you?
Your problem is likely stress and diet related. Too much MSG and Aspartame??

So the subject child had other problems....
And the mother locked herself in her house....
Regardless...law enforcement had no business getting involved. It is not their job to make you take your meds nor to make you give them to your children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1977 Cancer Blackout 1977. Otto Warburg, Nobel Laureate in Medicine: "Cancer ... there is no disease whose prime cause is better known...in the meantime millions of men must die unnecessarily."

www.relfe.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was once on the front lines of a similar battle. Based on extensive research and personal experience, I disagreed with the seizure medication, Depakote, (also prescribed for depression) ordered by my son's neurologist. One of the med's listed side effects was "seizures." Taking this drug caused him to go into status epilepticus, a life-threatening condition. His doctor wanted to try an experimental treatment of "loading" him with the med, in which, they would hospitalize him and give him huge doses of it to "see what happened." I opposed, and they sent DEFACS case workers to my home. Strangers went through my refrigerator to make sure that I had adequate food and inspected my home. I was told by the case workers that I should sell my nice house and use the proceeds to get better treatment for my son. I cannot describe the humiliation.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Since the SWAT team and TPTB have no one to "defend" their action, I'll do it

To the people of United States of America,

This is what we believe for the benefits of our citizen, it is to protect and to serve everyone with the best intention. We deploy the said "justice upholder" for the benefits of the child. We believe its for the minor protection and not because of emotional link. It is our job to uphold the law and "prescription"

In future, we will perform the same but on different arena, it might be your vege garden on your backyard, your sprinkler system, your guns upholding, your teenager thats get grounded etc. Its a small thing yet we feel "obliged" to protect the oppressed.

We have SWAT team to check your garden of any "weed" and will monitor your calls about any grounded suppressed teenagers and will use that excuse to break into your house.

We are the Government, we never forget, we never forgive, we just doing our orders. Expect to give it all to us.
/sarcasm
edit on 30-7-2012 by NullVoid because: colors!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

It's brilliant. We are being poisoned by "food" in pretty packages to create symptoms. Then we have pharma making up chemical compounds to try and mask the symptoms a bit and make a fortune in the process. Poisoned left and right in our so-called civilized societies.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Pretty crazy.

And people actually think the same kind of individuals would not shoot at us if they were told to do so.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A true billy bad ass warrior would have said to the magestrate, the team and the boss captain

You all area bunch of weirdos
I quit

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The "terrorsts" won on 9/11.....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

Uh-huh. None of it means squat to you which explain s why it appears you didn't even bother to follow the links I spoon-fed you. Did you not read the news article I cited reporting on the process of "rubber stamping" and it was not a "court order" as you hope to frame it. There was no due process of law, and yes all law enforcement personnel have a legal and lawful responsibility to ensure the "court order" that has been presented to them is lawful. All law enforcement personnel, including Detroit SWAT personnel, have taken an oath of office to uphold and defend both the federal Constitution and the Constitution for the State of Michigan. Those SWAT personnel had an obligation, binding by their oath of office, to verify the legality of the "court order" that sent them to extricate a mothers little girl.

A mothers little girl. Little girl. A mother. A mothers little girl. This is who SWAT were sent to arrest and extricate, a little girl and her mother. SWAT. SWAT. SWAT. Special Weapons and Tactics, SWAT is an elite tactical unit that specialize in hostage rescues and counter-terrorism, serving high risk warrants and subduing suspects who have barricaded themselves. It is the latter that you and the hapless and most imprudent Detroit Police Department hope to rely on to justify what ultimately became all charges against Maryanne Godboldo dropped and a judge declaring the whole mess unconstitutional. Did you ignore that part, where the judge called the child removal order unconstitutional?

All law enforcement personnel have a lawful defense of good faith. This defense accepts that the police involved in an act of unconstitutionality did so under the good faith impression they were acting lawfully. However, you accepted the "challenge" which is, in fact, a common law principle that applies to all; ignoranti juris non excusat, now hold those accountable to the law with the same regard. Did Detroit SWAT personnel operate under the "good faith" assumption that prying a child from her mother is stretching the bounds of plausibility in terms of "high risk warrant" and/or "barricaded suspect". To suggest that using SWAT to act under color of law and use unnecessary force to rip a child from their mother was anything near due process of law is to reveal a disturbingly profound ignorance of law.

You are entitled to your opinions, but the arguments you've made would not help any of these SWAT personnel who acted under of color of law to serve an unconstitutional order to rip a child from the arms of her mother and it is arguments like the one you have made that have paid for the swimming pools, vacation homes and Mercedes Benz that lawyers earned suing the crap out of errant law enforcement personnel.

Those members of SWAT took an oath of office to uphold the Declaration of Rights and to defend those rights but instead decided to let a bogus piece of paper that did not follow any due process of law to justify acting unlawfully. Those SWAT personnel are going to have a hard time arguing good faith given the circumstances and if they are to rely upon it, their lawyer would be ill advised to take up the arguments you've made.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
of course after doing a simple google search on Goldboldo - the 5th or 6th link down was a link discussing how Ron Paul champions parental rights. He is the best statesman America ever had and we have less than a month to save her.

tv.naturalnews.com...

Dr Paul is my superhero! go to about 1:30 minutes the clip!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

WTF?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well two things I want to mention:
1. The problem actually STARTED with some lame neighbor who 'told on' the mother. So it's not just the state causing the problems. Common everyday people have to know also that people have their rights. Of course this doesn't take anything away from the fact that they never should have showed up at the mother's door in the first place.
2. Whoever made this video made it too dramatic. Good God with the music. I'd like to share if on Facebook, but it's less a news story than a movie trailer.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm sorry. But once they show up with guns and tanks, it is a war.

The day they show up with guns and tanks is the day that I die.

I don't think I would be able to be calm and level headed like that mom is. Dammit, I am free and will not have to prove it in court. It is a shame that this lady had to ask for her rights rather than just live them.

When that day comes Texan, make sure to shoot me a message before they cut off your power. This kind of thing is exactly what will eventually bring a change to the nation. Your house surrounded by them, but then your friends show up to surround them, but then they call in the military, but the military is full of oathkeepers and community members, and pretty soon, the tanks and weapons belong to us, like it is supposed to be, and then we make a change in DC, and hopefully a shot never has to be fired.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Well two things I want to mention:
1. The problem actually STARTED with some lame neighbor who 'told on' the mother.

In the US, you can call the authorities with any claim of parental abuse -- with no evidence or factual basis -- and they are constrained to open a file and conduct an investigation. The accuser remains anonymous. It's an open invitation to exploit the system.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join