It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

More anti church ideas i thought of ( im sure have been thought of before) after reading this thread,, felt the need to share,.,..,.

If jesus were to return,,,, he most certainly would be against ( obviously not the good charity and the uniting of community on sundays) certain aspects of the church,.,.,.

this would lead him to be viewed as the anti christ ...... by his own followers,,, most likely headed by the church, because they probably know this is the true prophesy and plan and chess match for the past however many years..,,. then the true anti christ will come to power in denial of the true christ who is viewed as the anti christ,,, and the true anti christ is viewed as the christ by the people because maybe he reinstates faithful faith in the church,,, and also i remember hearing something about the anti christ branding new cool technology,,, so know doubt this will be from the military industrial complex long term plan of things,,,, not from the true jesus whos simple word and vision is most important..,.,.,,.,

but yea,, just some thoughts i had,, NEW AGE MAN,,, what you think about revelations?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

john 17:22

And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one

my favourite part is that Jesus only had one real goal
unity, although to get to that point took infinite understanding and much patience,

love your brothers and sisters as i have loved you, without condition,
protect the week,
feed the hungry,
love unconditionally all things.

peace and light to you for your thread, your trials in life make you strong,
your love makes me smile

share it unconditionally

xploder

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
but yea,, just some thoughts i had,, NEW AGE MAN,,, what you think about revelations?

I think it ends beautifully.

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by ImaFungi

I think it ends beautifully.

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

ok but according to my conspiratorial prior post, what if the book of revelations and christianity in general,, is about the idea that a magic god does not and will not "deus ex machina" ,.,.,. and so by instilling in the good, caring individuals of a world, the idea that they can sit back because everything will be fine because the book written by god tells them it would,,,, could be wrong,,,, and written and instilled so that the power and control can remain with the true gods of this earth,,, the men at the top, who rule all other men,.,.,the men who have the power to start revelation like wars between nations,,,,., do you know how easily I and every other person can kick back and tell ourselves everything will be ok,.,., and do you know how easy that makes it for the people who have power and control to maintain there power and control, and do whatever it is they want with it....,

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by daskakik

It's personal, but I would say a complex combination of things...

Thank you. In a previous post I mentioned seeing and feeling what could be mistaken for god and gods love. I asked what pondering was so that I did not make the mistake of assuming that you had not gone further than I thought.

I will keep this short. When I was around 14 I had an OOBE. I found myself before a being which, to me, could only be described as an angel of god and a feeling emanated from that being that I could only describe as the love of god. I was a christian at that time and this just reaffirmed my conviction.

I got to visit that being again. The second time was less shocking and I felt something had changed. I realized that the being, while visually amazing and still emanating something indescribable, was indifferent. The awesomeness and energy was the same but it lacked compassion.

Having had a second more relaxed experience I was able to realize that, if others had experienced something similar only once they would not have realized that this god of love was no more loving than a light socket.

So this experience left me with a larger view of reality but it also left me believing that god in the living, loving, watching over sense was just wishful interpretation by the observers. I could be wrong but then again it is what I experienced first hand.

I guess I am guilty of coming into this thread with my mind made up. It wasn't my intention but I'm sure you can see that my first hand experience carries, with me, much more weight than your pondering over stories whose veracity is questionable.

Of course my story, to many, is less credible than the bible and I don't expect anyone to blindly believe it. I only share it so that others can understand why I don't believe what they offer as proof.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

There are a couple of things worth bearing in mind, 1) God's all-inclusive and inevitable nature ie: Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end, the first and the last (first/last cause over history) and 2) God's uncompromising principal centered leadership, which by it's very nature must exclude all that isn't loving and that isn't true to Him and loyal to Him. Thus the City of God (cosmos) both includes, and excludes, whereby some have their names written into the Lamb's Book of Life (Akashic Chronicles) and some do not, who's only inevitability will involve, not eternal life, but a second death.

Therefore, when the day comes that all these things come home to roost, to to speak, that's the beginning of the end of the power and the rule of wicked men. It's a day that cannot come fast enough, and one that I believe has already arrived slightly ahead of schedule, as these things tend to do, whereby God when he comes comes unexpectedly, like a thief in the night..

Read Revelation 20-22 (end of the Bible)
www.biblegateway.com...

Although it ends beautifully for those who are presented by the Spirit and the Bride with the non-coersive, all-inclusive love of God given in and through the person of the Lamb, it's not a pretty picture let us say, for those who knowingly and willfully functioned and continue to do so, at enmity with God and man with the aim being to dominate and subjugate, and to draw all power up into one tight fisted hand.

However, before it all reaches it's culmination, even the high and mighty are given one last chance to repent and fall to their knees. Just imagine the good that they could do with the kind of resources that are available to them. There's still time for them to save their souls, but for some it is an "or else" and not as much a non-coercise invitation, and they must realize this, how far they've pushed the envelope with their wars and ugliness and wrechedness in the pillaging and the taking for one's self, at the expense of others.

Will the Queen STILL refuse to mourn..? Will the Pope fall prostrate before the Lord Jesus Christ, and repent?

Time WILL tell.

edit on 15-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Interesting experiences. The content of our consciousness often effects these kinds of things. You mentioned that the first time this happened, you were a devout Christian. What of the second time, or had your faith waivered.

In my own experience, and I've had my share let me tell you, God works in strange and mysterious ways, but he's always, at the higher level, seeking to teach us something.

Is there anything to be learned from your experience other than simply that God is uncaring and indifferent..?

I've learned to look for the humor. Is there anything humorous about having the same experience twice, where the first time the being is all loving, and the 2nd he's totally indifferent and doesn't give a damn..?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Interesting experiences. The content of our consciousness often effects these kinds of things. You mentioned that the first time this happened, you were a devout Christian. What of the second time, or had your faith waivered.

Actually my faith was stronger than ever. This was the event that started the waivering.

In my own experience, and I've had my share let me tell you, God works in strange and mysterious ways, but he's always, at the higher level, seeking to teach us something.

See, that is where I have to dismiss what you say because, from what you've posted, you have never really gotten past thinking about other peoples words and maybe noticing coincidences or signs, but saying that it is god is the "content of your consciousness" affecting those kind of things.

Is there anything to be learned from your experience other than simply that God is uncaring and indifferent..?

Maybe that the truth is that god, as some have described, does not exist. Basically that god does not work in any way, that he (or what some consider him) might be at a higher level but isn't seeking to teach us anything.

I've learned to look for the humor. Is there anything humorous about having the same experience twice, where the first time the being is all loving, and the 2nd he's totally indifferent and doesn't give a damn..?

Yes, that a bunch of people are going around saying that god is love when he is not. The humor of course is that I was one of them.

Kinda like looking at old pictures of yourself dressed up in the "style" of the times thinking I can't believe I thought I looked cool in those clothes.

edit on 15-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The "humor" you describe isn't really that funny, whereas the humor of understanding I'm referring to is immensely funny to the nth degree.

We can agree to disagree, but I'm like Carl Jung who, when asked if he believed in God replied, after a puff on his pipe "If I were to say that I believe in God would imply the possibility of disbelief, so I would have to say that, no, I do not believe in God. I KNOW there is a God."

The "problem" if you could call it that is that God, as infinite intelligence, who streches from one end to the other of everything, and then some, as the one who initiated it all, is also infinitely mysterious, who's apparent invisibility is also a type of virtue whereby virtue may be defined as power, restrained. To locate him in human history however, accompanied by not just story but cosmological vectors, is extraordinary to say the least. I'm sorry you didn't see it as it was presented.

That he keeps his "distance" for all due purposes (even though he's probably more intimate than our skin and bones), or appears to (except as per the central thesis of this thread pointing to the manifestation of God's love in time and history), is vitally important for both his sake, and ours, so that freedom reigns supreme, but the type of liberation I'm referring to, in fully "grokking" his Great Work, is of a whole other order, whereby the one who is set free to freely choose the good, with perfect awareness, IS the Christ also, as a non-localized, holographic Christ-mind (God-consciousness or Cosmic-consciousness) free of judgement (subjective bias) in an already-always state of perfect wholeness, integrity and righteousness. it's a mind that is both localized within us, as our authentic self, and non-localized and non-particularized ie: everywhere at once, but again for love to be love there is always a lover and beloved other ie: father and son.

This is "the bright morning star" referenced in Revelation, which although symbolized by Venus, is the star of enlightenment. It's something that both Christianity and Buddhism share together in common. If not for the Great Work of Jesus Christ, however, who re-framed it within the context of what I call the "relativity of human being" or the brotherhood of man, it would represent isolate consciousness (one with everything) but "what good is it that a man gain the WHOLE world, but lose his own soul (selfhood, character, passion, and desire for what is right)?"

22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

~ Revelation 22
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 15-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The "humor" you describe isn't really that funny, whereas the humor of understanding I'm referring to is immensely funny to the nth degree.

That's funny because it is immensely funny but you fail to see the "humor", for whatever reason.

We can agree to disagree, but I'm like Carl Jung who, when asked if he believed in God replied, after a puff on his pipe "If I were to say that I believe in God would imply the possibility of disbelief, so I would have to say that, no, I do not believe in God. I KNOW there is a God."

We pretty much have to because I KNOW there is no god.

The "problem" if you could call it that is that God, as infinite intelligence, who streches from one end to the other of everything, and then some, as the one who initiated it all, is also infinitely mysterious, who's apparent invisibility is also a type of virtue whereby virtue may be defined as power, restrained. To locate him in human history however, accompanied by not just story but cosmological vectors, is extraordinary to say the least. I'm sorry you didn't see it as it was presented.

That he keeps his "distance" for all due purposes (even though he's probably more intimate than our skin and bones), or appears to (except as per the central thesis of this thread pointing to the manifestation of God's love in time and history), is vitally important for both his sake, and ours, so that freedom reigns supreme, but the type of liberation I'm referring to, in fully "grokking" his Great Work, is of a whole other order, whereby the one who is set free to freely choose to good, with awareness IS the Christ also, as a non-localized, holographic Christ-mind free of judgement in an already-always state of perfect wholeness, integrity and righteousness.

This the bright morning star referenced in Revelation, which although symbolized by Venus, is the star of enlightenment. It's something that both Christianity and Buddhism share together. If not for the Work of Jesus Christ, however, who re-framed it wihtin the context of what I call the "relativity of human being" or the brotherhood of man, it would represent isolate consciousness (one with everything) but "what good is it that a man gain the WHOLE world, but lose his own soul (selfhood, character, passion, and desire for what is right)?"

No, the problem is that you are willing to place your faith in the alleged words of some because you have found a way to work it into your preconceived notion. I did the same but learned that it was being dishonest with what I had experienced. Not just what I posted put many other experiences.

The way I see it I'm doing algebra and was looking for someone to teach me calculus and you come around and try to tell me that basic arithmetic is as high as you can go. I guess there is nothing more to say.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Nope nothing much else, except regarding those vectors in time and space, which would be rather more complex to set up in time and history than basic arithmetic or even calculus, or even astophysics as we understand it.

Thanks for your contribution.

All the best,

NAM

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone —
while the morning stars (sons of God) sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

~ Job 38:4-7

edit on 15-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Really? Where’d you get the inside info? C'mon, cite references... We're dying to know. Literally.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Really? Where’d you get the inside info? C'mon, cite references... We're dying to know. Literally.

I stood before what has been mistaken as him and realized this thing was not as described in most religious texts.

Of course its a personal experience so it's really only good for me but, at least for me, it holds water better than any scripture that anyone can cite or whatever twist they want to put on it.

edit on 15-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm not trying to put him on a pedestal, and you can't get any higher than the height of the twin pillars of justice and mercy anyway!

What he and his life and work demonstrates, is a principal by which the higher, even the highest of the most high, reaches down to raise and uplift the lowly to increasingly higher heights, that we might also get to be where he is, which is at the very right hand of the Godhead itself, provided we don't assume and are willing to take a lower seat!

I've been on a search for the historical Christ as well for years, and now realize finally, that it didn't matter one bit, for even if he was metaphor, though he would still be real for truth is truth and there is truth therein.

My favorite section is actually where he wrote on the sand with his finger, for there is no law or karma, he sprung the thoughtscape cage door wide open, all traps were sprung, all revealed, for there is only LOVE MERCY and VIRTUE, though one must lift ones hand up to the hand of Love reaching down, as one needs to overcome the programming that is not Love within them, He opened the door, but in a sense we free ourselves until that time when we are freed. There were limits build in, I've always said it since I was a child, "this isn't free will, the free will of the few don't slam dunk our free will, might does not make right!!!!" Well there truly are limits, for all things progress, even solar systems, we just don't know when.

But I finally came to the conclusion, why not accept him as real, for unless i wake up and totally remember he is not but still a good metaphor, the truth's contained are so hard to avoid the reality of the Intecessor and Immanuel, God with us, is unavoidable, so I tend to see that He is real, though King is still not a word I would ever use. Big Brother more for me.

Good thread by the way.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm only at the beginning of this, and now have 2 other threads to read that you linked popped up, and yet here.

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

~ Mathew 12:29 KJV

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

I do not know if you understand the work at hand, but think you do, just there is this unfolding answers in your thread, so haven't gotten to all of it, but the ongoing work of spirit and those sent in. Truly I was told by my contacts,

The Prime Directive IS to Free This Planet!

And there is a Grace coming, for every soul, the seed was sown, the message interactive and strong Light, real through every age and geneation, able to reach every heart, and not forcing itself upon, past all Chruch that tried to control, in fact it skated through the doors and tangles and blocks and control attempts and liberated everyone. All are though the other side, but still the work continues.

Yet we're all in the mud puddle, caked in dirt, and some more so than others, some insane with it, and need to be cleaned off.

Im speaking from my heart but know no time or dates or moments, feel its ongoing and yet all at once.

Coldplay - Fix You

edit on 15-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Have you considered the possibility that John the Baptist and Jesus were brothers? Mary's kinswoman, Elizabeth, was with child by her husband Zachariah when Mary came to stay with her and help out. John, jumps in the womb at the recognition of the messiahs mother as Elisabeth points out at the time. Mary then stays helping her cousin but then abruptly leaves prior to John's delivery. Why? I think Zachariah did Mary because Elisabeth was so pregnant, Elizabeth found out and gave Mary the boot.

One would think that Mary would have stayed for the delivery, but she didn't. Strange.
All of this comes out of Luke. Also there was a lot of revelatory and miracle around John.'s birth. Z and E had been told that their son would go forth as Elijah and so forth. So one would suspect that they would have raised John with the knowledge of the miracle of the jumping womb and of the revelation to Z that John was to be Elijah. But they must not have because,

John continually denies being Elijah, then when John came upon Jesus at the river and did his shoestring speech, he did not join Jesus, but continued on his own way doing his own thing. We might surmise that believing Jesus to be the messiah he would have joined Jesus and brought him all of his followers, which were considerable as we read that the powers that be at the time were not so concerned with Jesus but were in fear of John and the disruptions he and his followers were causing. But he didn't. Jesus then went on with his handfull instead of the thousands who continued to follow John. Then of course is the message John sent to Jesus from his prison cell. ( are you the one?) Why the doubt if he had been raised with this knowledge of Jesus via Elizabeth and then the dove at the river.
I think that John was jealous of his younger brother. I think this was one great dysfunctional family.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I hypothesized this same thing earlier in the thread. It would explain why Da Vinci painted 'John the Baptist' in the fashion he did.

John may have been gay, which would be a reason for Jesus taking over his life story, though I never considered Zachariah as their father. My reasoning is a few pages back if you're interested in it.

edit on 15-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

That's pretty speculative. The thing you need to know re: the Elijah connection, is that John and Jesus enacted something at the Jordan river which related to an old request and promise made between Elijah and his initiate Elisha at the very same location..

I think John and Jesus were cousins and John of the Essenian sect (fasting, no drinking alchohol) and that the two worked very closely together. John even knew of Jesus nature prior to Jesus coming onto the scene (returning?) and of Jesus' Great Work to be when he said "Look! Here comes the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world." He was like an elder brother in some ways (although I don't think literally), and knew well in advance what Jesus spent years in preparation for. They were co-conspirators, there was no distance or enmity between them. He was Jesus' forerunner, preparing the way as "a voice crying out in the wilderness", in accord with prophecy. This would suggest to me that he possessed a prophetic spirit ie: the spirit of Elijah. He was also Jesus' initiator, who helped Jesus realize his true nature and purpose, or who, in their mutual recognition of the roles they would play, also played his to the max.

I also think that Jesus left the region as a pre-pubescent teen and then returned at about 30 years of age, first things first to see John in the wilderness to complete the process and set the stage for the commencement of his ministry. This would mean that the two of them likely remained in correspondance during what are referred to as "the lost years" of Jesus. They are closely linked, whereby one ministry mirrors and foreshadows and paves the way for the other, where both involve the remission of sins and the promise of a new life/new creation.

When John inquired from prison about Jesus, he just wanted to be certain that it was all working out according to the prophetic frame they were operating within, imo.

edit on 17-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

My favorite section is actually where he wrote on the sand with his finger, for there is no law or karma, he sprung the thoughtscape cage door wide open, all traps were sprung, all revealed, for there is only LOVE MERCY and VIRTUE, though one must lift ones hand up to the hand of Love reaching down, as one needs to overcome the programming that is not Love within them, He opened the door, but in a sense we free ourselves until that time when we are freed.
reply to post by Unity_99

I heard a person say he knew what Jesus wrote in the sand that day and I believe that he was right. He simply wrote the names of their mistress , and they dropped their rocks and left ........... beginning with the older ones.............
edit on 17-8-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for taking the time to comb through this thread and the one's linked, and for your kind word.

There are two main things I wanted to bring forward for consideration by those reading this thread, firsly, that there's a real person there, with powerful motivations and drivers; a person who must have gone to great lengths, and through much sorrow (see the sacred heart of Jesus), in his own self-discovery process to find his true heavenly father (as distinguished from an earthy father, who is irrelevant) hatch his ministry according to a sent-calling, while at the same carrying out this Great Work of his, all in relation to a timetable set in the very motion of the earth, sun, moon, planets and visisble stars ie: according to celestial signs, signs that framed his conception, birth, and Great Work 33 years later to occur in simultaneity with the passover festival. What we have with the man Jesus is a person whose every aspect, whose every word, thought and deed, is just laden and pregnant with meaning and significance. In the Jewish mystical tradition, he's like a walking, talking Tree of Life in and of himself.

The second thing I wanted to explore and convey was how this whole process of development which made up the person and the sent-calling of Jesus moved along a type of "wedge" aimed in direction of the cross (coinciding with a lunar eclipse at passover ie: on schedule, perfectly) whereby his influence and power, even miracle generating power, along with the power to harvest from the extreme deficit of historical karmic dept all over the place, was cumulative, unto the final realization and culmination of all this energy and work, in the final death and resurrection ritual. In other words that by the time he walked that cross up to Golgotha (place the sculls) and gave everything (while binding the evil one - resolving the problem of evil), he was functioning at ALL LEVELS, from the lowest point (assuming responsibility the sins of the world, although blameless), to the very highest height as the light of truth that shines and radiates in darkness, even when the very face of the sun is eclipsed ie: the greater light, greater glory, as if, in the culmination of his Great Work, he may be seen on the cross placing, as the son of man, a bright star of truth at the very apex of the cosmos who's radiant light shines across the entire spectrum of all being and becoming embodied by him in his body as the temple of the living God, offered to us as a type of food for our spiritual enjoyment whereby "eat or be eaten" does NOT have the last word!

With this newfound type of understanding, we can then (open mindedly) re-read the Gospels (which can be read by a good reader in one sitting) with newfound appreciation and recognition, and realize just who he was and what he was really up to, which although it may amount to much the same thing touted by Religious Fundamentalists, unlocks the otherwise hidden secrets such that we might actually get to understand the REASON why, while also contemplating the hidden WHO, unto an .... epiphany, born not of blind faith, but of reason mixed with spirit, which is also the Logos and the Divine Wisdom of Christ, and then the spirit of wisdom and the light of reason in us, testifies in symphatic, harmonious connection WITH him, and with the same spirit he embodied and made manifest, to the nth degree. And in this way we are drawn upwardly with him, not as a mere metaphor, but as an actuality, in the way, the truth and the life that he really was and is and remains, for our spritual (and psychological) enjoyment and everlasting satisfaction (ie: it's not an imposition upon the mind and heart of man which is made with a very small vaccum intended to contain only one thing).

Then in seeing his signs (and wonders), and understanding his rationale and reasoning, or coming into an understanding of it, we begin to become one with him (in sympaphy) and in so doing come to realize that he really was sent by none other than the living God (of the most high, first father of creation, first/last cause - who else could have placed those markers in the divine order?) and that he was truly, and therefore remains, the true son of God, but not without inviting us to share in his koinonia which represents a newfound undestanding of the family framework of the human being in the context of the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God, which guards (reserves) and presents itself in the form of an inheritance (of incalculable value) intended and prepared for us (through the son by the father) from before the very foundation of the world, granting us the power to be and to become children of God also (bright morning stars) and to enjoy the free gift of eternal life as an already-always state of mind, heart and soul, not just in the afterlife, and in the life meeting life to come, but starting right here, and right now.

Then, in re-cognition, not just idle speculation at an arms length removed (which is what most people want to do, being uncomfortable with anything more intimate) and in oneness, we behold his STAR, which is a multifacted JEWEL every glint of which reflects itself to us even by the light of reason validated by the spirit of wisdom and truth, and then we come to know more and more, and more, from any and every angle and perspective..

The aim of this thread then isn't to conclude an investigation into the historical Jesus and his Superdeterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus, but to LAUNCH IT, as a mere starting point..

Everything else is just garbage by comparison, and even the efforts of so-called "elite" and "men of reknown" the most pathetic of things imaginable.

Let them consider themselves therefore ON NOTICE from here on in, that a newfound wisdom is "in town", who is not unlike a storekeeper seen bringing forth from his storehouse of treasure both something old and something new.

"There is nothing now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light."

God Bless,

NAM

edit on 17-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: I love you too.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join