It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hi 3Light

You wrote:

"If Jesus was a human being and so are we, what makes you think we cannot achieve what he achieved?"

UNQUOTE

Presumably you are referring to R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir, the zionist Daviddic 'Pretender' who was executed by crucifixion for armed sedition against the state (see the 3rd canonical Greek gospel 'according to Luke' whoever he was, chapter 22:35-40) in breach of Lex Maiestatis (the socalled No King but Caesar Law).

What do you claim he achieved - except his miserably failed armed rebellion against Rome during the 100th anniversary (c. 36 CE) of the Invasion of the (gentile) Roman Army in 63 BCE under Pompey - that and labelling gentile women as 'dogs' to their faces (see the 1st canonical Greek gospel 'according to Matthew' whoever he was, chapter 15 where the man insults a SyroPhonecian Gentile woman who had come to him for help with her daughter 'who had a bleeder daemon' ?

Do you really think the zionist racist-filfth placed into that man's mouth is worthy of serious consideration in the 21st century?

('Lady, the Bar Enasha ('son of man' see Aram. Daniel chapter 7:13-19) was sent ONLY to the Elect of the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro'el, and anyway, since when would it be right to take the Bread out of the Children's mouths and throw it away to the Dogs underneath the table?' - Matt. chapter 15:12ff)

Just don't tell me you REALLY believe that Virgins can conceive (exiled) Daviddic kings !

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I think that, spiritually (which is all that really matters) the Earth and the world of the human family, is like the "wild wild west" of the cosmos, like a last bastion holdout against the love (which is the will) of God, whereby the whole of all creation has been groaning in travail for the "revelation of the sons of God" meaning the Earthly sons of God patterned in the image and likeness of Christ who's like the apex and culmination of human-divine enlightenment or what remains as latent potentiality within us all, fully actualized/realized, as the "son of man" - sons of God at long last stepping out of the shadows of ignorance and stupidity, into the light of life, which is God-consciousness. It's like a birthing process, for which there would have to be cries of pain and sorrow, along with tears of joy, and happiness. And looking back on it all, in the light of perfect reason (with the spirit of hope and love) you can't tell me that there isn't a lot of really good comedic "material"..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

That's hate speech, and it doesn't belong in this thread! Take it somewhere else. Mods?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I never stated I agree with the virgin birth or him performing the miracles stated in the bible, I believe the opposite actually. He was not born of a virgin and did not walk on water. If he did exist he was no different from you and me. If he in fact did live, he was a very smart man who reached enlightenment, but those who put the bible together perverted his message almost to the point of being unrecognizable.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by daskakik

I've contemplated these things as well, very very deeply, and I've come to the space of nothing or what might be thought of as the "holy of holies" and on that unconditioned ground of being and becoming, it came to me clear as day that the only thing worth doing, when there's nothing left that we must do or are compelled to do, is to love.

Could you explain what you mean by "contemplated". Thought about, meditated, etc.?

How can you say it's not a problem, and has not been a "problem" whose resolution was and is neccessary?

Because it doesn't exist in the way you think it does.

Forgive me as I don't mean to be too harsh, but you don't present yourself, at lest "textually" as the warmest, most kind-hearted and loving person I've come across and I'm pretty good at reading between the lines between the lines, oh maybe with your own friends and aquaintances, that's easy enough to do. Jesus also speaks to this in the Gospels, about how to really love where the rubber meets the read and goes places far and wide.

Not harsh at all. Your reading between the lines failed you this time.

I am tempted to ask what this has to do with seeing and feeling things that can be mistaken as god and his love but your answer to the first question in this post would probably answer that as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why is it that what I feel were the most important aspects of my response to you, went completely ignored?

Also, you don't know what I think is the origin or the problem of sin/evil, or that it's not what I "think" it is, when you presume to know already what I think it is..whatever that is..?

Anyway, I have to bail on this thread now or I'm going to lose my day job! I'm afraid I might have gotten a little carried away, but it's a good track I think to have left behind in the "noosphere". I hope it helps someone, somewhere (to consider things in a whole new light), who, after running through the whole thread and fully absorbing or "grokking" what's been presented, won't still parrot the exact same things that they "believe" when they first came across it, or this whole effort has been a total waste of my time!

edit on 13-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: damn typo, argh!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

P.S. Jesus may have been tired, the woman too demanding (or perhaps the obvious cause of her daighter's ailment, which is often the case in schitzophrenia), and from the interaction, maybe even Jesus learned something..? he did note how great her faith was when she said that even dogs will eat from their master's table, and granted her her request for her daughter's healing, which occured. After that, he healed the multitudes. Surely they weren't all Jewish, to a one...? I wonder if this was before he came up with the Parable of the Good Samaritan..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Why is it that what I feel were the most important aspects of my response to you, went completely ignored?

Because the validity of the rest depends on what you mean by contemplated.

Also, you don't know what I think is the origin or the problem of sin/evil, or that it's not what I "think" it is, when you presume to know already what I think it is..whatever that is..?

I never said your belief as to the origin of the "problem" but the fact that you believe it exists.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

All evil is relative, to the victim, and we've all been victimized by it at one level or another, even those who've have not relative to those who have because we are all one human family, and yes, it's been a "problem" there is no denying it, or that love and compassion is the answer, as well as discipline, but without an absolute standard of true Justice, it cannot be resolved, contained, and ultiimately transformed by being transcended and rendered null ie: of no value. It's product, is unnecessary suffering, whereas what Jesus did, in relation to it, willingly, may be considered a neccessary suffering for the sake of what is true, just and right, without wavering in the face of it. His love transcends it, overcomes it, and triumphs over it, right across the entire depth and breadth of it in human history, at all levels, whereby evil is a systemic problem, and a problem within the psche of mankind. It there was a "devil" external to the human system, I don't know, but the power of God can deal with that, he can bind, chain, throw away, flush down a drain, that's not my concern.

What matters now is how we start each taking responsibility for ourselves, and for the "devil within", so that we become a force of love and transformation in the world as Jesus Christ intended, not by resisting evil "resist not evil" but by introducing more love into the sphere of the world, even one person at a time. Now that's POWER, and Jesus' work is a prime example of that power in action, which held fast in his comittment to the principal of love, while making no compromise whatsoever with sin and evil, even that which put him on the cross. In fact he knew in advance what was going to happen, and robbed the devil blind I guess you could say, because evil is blind in it's hatred, and it couldn't see him coming, thought it could put him down, do away with him, but he went head to head against it, and triumphed for the sake of a Love transcendant over it.

Woe to those who would deal in evil things while wrapped in the garb of Christ!

So perhaps we can see then, precisely why there is both hatred for the love of God in Christ on the one hand, which arises from the willful pride and ignorance of man, and on the other how Religion is used as a tool of evil, so that people would be turned away from the truth at the heart of the matter, because evil hates the light, so it will try to force an inversion and make of light darkeness and darkness, light.

This is why the real spirit of Christ as the real love of God needs to come bursting onto the scene, however, he employs us little people, and prophets, and those who contemplate, and who hate evil and love good as much as him.

just rambling... g'night all and God Bless (no matter what you "believe")

NAM aka Bob

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hi 3NLight

You wrote

"I never stated I agree with the virgin birth or him performing the miracles stated in the bible, I believe the opposite actually. He was not born of a virgin and did not walk on water.

If he did exist he was no different from you and me.

If he in fact did live, he was a very smart man who reached enlightenment, but those who put the bible together perverted his message almost to the point of being unrecognizable. "

UNQUOTE

I get what you are saying....but...but...but....do you REALLY believe a man who overtly armed his disciples with REAL swords that physically caused the suffering/cutting off of an ear of the 'Slave of the High Priest' (if you believe the 'gospel' stories !) reached some level of 'enlightenment' ?

Do you REALLY believe a seditionistic Daviddic Pretender with illusions of grandeur (who really could spout such overt and obscene racist-zionist filth as we read in the 1st canonical Greek gospel ('according to Matthew' whoever he was, chapter 15) had reached some level of 'enlightenment' ?

Syro-Phoenecian Gentile Dog-women indeed !! The fact that the Dead Sea Scrolls (still being copied when these stories first circulated in Galilean Aramaic c. 34 CE) use the term DOG to refer to 'unclean idolatrous goyim' (i.e. gentiles / non Jews) puts his nasty racist speech back into its correct context.

I don't know about you, but I take exception to persons walking around thinking they are some elite member of so illusionary Master Race (...er...'chosen people', which smacks of overt racism) who walk around callling goyim (i.. gentiles, i.e. non Jews, i.e. people who are NOT of the master race ...er...chosen people....) epithets like 'dogs' - a nasty pejorative racist term of abuse which was considered in 1st century Palestine the lowest form of animal life - sort of what the Americans would call a 'cokroach' today.

If any thing should be censored, it's the nasty Greek filth of 'Matthew' chapter 15, whoever he was ....!

edit on 13-8-2012 by Sigismundus because: stuttering computterrrrrrr

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

to me it sounds like you just hate jewish people...

like really with a passion though,,,
edit on 13-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

or your girlfriend screamed his name when you were in bed....

edit on 13-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Can you please just answer what you mean by "contemplate"? What it consists of.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hey New Ager

You Wrote:

P.S. Jesus may have been tired, the woman too demanding (or perhaps the obvious cause of her daighter's [sic] ailment, which is often the case in schitzophrenia [sic]), and from the interaction, maybe even Jesus learned something..?

He did note how great her faith was when she said that even dogs will eat from their master's table, and granted her her request for her daughter's healing, which occured.

After that, he healed the multitudes. Surely they weren't all Jewish, to a one...?

I wonder if this was before he came up with the Parable of the Good Samaritan..

UNQUOTE

You take no offence then to a zionist racist calling a gentile woman a 'dog' to her face? Wow !

On another note, I hate to be the one to point this out but the Samaritim were 'Jews' too, in that they worshipped YHWH the clan god of Yisro'el - not Judaeans to be sure, but they held the Torah 'of Moses' (whoever he was) to be sacred (you've heard of the Samaritan Pentateuch, aka the SamPent, I hope...)

We all know the Samaritim were a splinter group that kept their own sacred mountain (not Mt Moriah in Jebus/Jerusalem but Mt Gerazim in Shomeron, with their own version of the Torah) - but they were still Yahwists i.e. post Exilic Jews, just as Jewish as another break off sect called the Followers of the Way near Seccacah around present day Qumran, i.e. the Dead Sea Scroll covenanters (who called themselves by 22 epithets e.g. 'the Sons of Light', 'Sons of the Plantation', Angels of the Presence' etc.) - the parable of the Good Samaritan shows that the movement around this man wanted 'grass roots' members from anyone remotely tied to the cult of YHWH (including 'the god fearers' who though uncircumcised, were even allowed into the back rooms of synagogues to watch the chosen ones pray !!!!)

There is absolutely no proof from the mangled texts of the Greek canonical gospels that R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. 'Iesous') ever had any truck with goyim (i.e gentiles/non Jews) but specifically ordered his followers to avoid them as being unclean

'Walk not among any of the towns of the goyim, but preach the Good news of the Kingdom of Heaven to the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the House of Yisro'el...'

Sound familiar?

edit on 13-8-2012 by Sigismundus because: stuttttttering keyboardddddd

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Well, since the Jews rejected it, and I "grok" him, why can't I appropriate his truth and wisdom, eh?

He's pretty lovable, imho. Things change, kingdoms change, but the love of God stays the same. Jesus may have understood his work to be occuring within the Jewish framework, but his triumph, that was universal.

DIdn't he do a healing for a Roman soldier or official's son, what was that about..?

Also, I understand the Parable of the Good Samaritan, even though what you say is true, to mean by one's neighbor "any man" since those who heard the story noted that the people they held in high regard all passed the robbed and beaten man by. For them the Samaritan was NOT a neighbor by ordinary expectation. So that's a pretty fine distinction you're making.

Yours is a VERY narrow interpretation, which contains a lot of hatred, not just for Jesus, but for the Jews.

I'm sorry, it doesn't wash, mostly because of the motive behind your research, which is at odds with the love of Jesus, who although he was the king of the Jews, is still my Lord and savior. He even came to me in a dream once and showed me a city.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Final note re: evil.

All evil is relative, but all Goodness, Truth, Beauty, Justice and Mercy summed up in Jesus Christ and his Great Work - the only absolute that we can be absolutely certain of in the final analysis at the end of the day.

So you were right that it doesn't REALLY exist, but for a reason you might not have considered before.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's personal, but I would say a complex combination of things, of cumulative learning, thought, meditation, dreamlife content, the world around me, seminars I've been to, signs and synchronicities, dark nights of the soul (i've had more than one), revelation, emotional feedback, my writing, all of it combined together, everything I've got, the whole kit and caboodle, and most of all my desire to be as helpful as I can to others, oh and my survivors guilt regarding some family abuse that occured but which passed over me because I was naturally born and not adopted like my two half native brothers (how's that for personal). I'm a driven man, in case you didn't notice!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
'Walk not among any of the towns of the goyim, but preach the Good news of the Kingdom of Heaven to the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the House of Yisro'el...'

Sound familiar?

Yes, let's look at the rest of it shall we?

5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

9 “Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts — 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11 Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

There we go! Phew! You almost had me worried there that Jesus was 100% Jewish exclusive and non-Gentile ie: anti-Goyim.

edit on 14-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hi New Ager

You wrote QUOTE

"Sigismundus, yours is a VERY narrow interpretation, which contains a lot of hatred, not just for Jesus, but for the Jews.

I'm sorry, it doesn't wash, mostly because of the motive behind your research, which is at odds with the love of Jesus, who although he was the king of the Jews, is still my Lord and savior.

He even came to me in a dream once and showed me a city."

UNQUOTE

I'm not sure of your city dreams (I sure hope the City you dreamt of did not have masses of captive gentiles being dragged into it with all of their gentile money, as the book of Revelation portrays the conquored Gentiles being led into 'the holy city' licking their wounds after losing the Final War with the Jews !)

see for example the zionist racism inherent in the anti Gentile poem of Rev 21:22-26 :

And I looked & behold, I saw: the captive Goyim who survived the Tribulation
And lo, they were being marched into the centre of the holy City
Even the Goyim who were defeated in the Great Battle :
And behold, they all were bringing Rich Tributes to the Elect of Yisro'el
And by the Glow of its light I could see also the Kings of the Gentiles too
And lo, the Wealth of the Goyim was pouring into her !

And I looked, and behold, I saw the Tree of Life
Set even into the Middle of her Broadest Avenue
Even that which bore 12 different Fruits all year long :
And lo, there was a single Fruit for each for the 12 Tribes of Yisro’el
Whose Leaves the Defeated Gentiles were using as Medicines
In order to treat their Battle Scars in the War...

Talk about your zionist anti-Gentile hatred !

And it sure seems to me that the gentile hating Rabbi you worship is some figment of your imagination that had no roots in the world in which he actually lived.

Here's a sample of the good Rebbe's own hatred of Peace and love of Violence (but then again, look how THAT turned out)...

"Do you imagine for one minute the ‘Bar Enasha ‘(lit. ‘son of man’ see Aram. Daniel chapter 7:13-19) was sent to being Peace upon the land (of Yisro’el)?

By no means ! The Bar Enasha was sent NOT to bring Peace upon the land but a Sword – he came not to bring harmony, but Division – to set A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; so that a man’s Enemies be They of his own Household !” (Midrash on Micah chapter 7:6)

I sure hope this passage sounds familiar - if not, you've got some reading around the subject to do !

Prince of Peace, indeed !!!! And you call this racist monster 'loveable?' O Weh !

edit on 14-8-2012 by Sigismundus because: stuttering keybbboardd

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Enough! You've made the point you wanted to make, ok.

I have a different interpretation of that sword/division saying, where people make of their own family, their God, where it's traps and webs prevent us from loving God above all.

Please don't quote this to refut it.

Thanks for your contribution, but I really wish you would humbly take your exit from this thread, please and thank you?

P.S. You need a new Bible that isn't written specifically to feed your Jewish AND Jesus hatred because that's a rather new translation of the Book of Revelation you got there.
You must REALLY hate Jews4Jesus then I guess, eh? No need to reply. Thanks.

edit on 14-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

"And I looked & behold, I saw: the captive Goyim who survived the Tribulation
And lo, they were being marched into the centre of the holy City
Even the Goyim who were defeated in the Great Battle :
And behold, they all were bringing Rich Tributes to the Elect of Yisro'el
And by the Glow of its light I could see also the Kings of the Gentiles too
And lo, the Wealth of the Goyim was pouring into her !

And I looked, and behold, I saw the Tree of Life
Set even into the Middle of her Broadest Avenue
Even that which bore 12 different Fruits all year long :
And lo, there was a single Fruit for each for the 12 Tribes of Yisro’el
Whose Leaves the Defeated Gentiles were using as Medicines
In order to treat their Battle Scars in the War..."

this just sounds like a war that is speculated to happen,, with isreal and iran with america and other "white nations" involved,,, cuz you know how american goyims love isreal,,,, and will fight for it,,,,probably because of christianity .....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join