It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Death and Destruction in London - 3 Recent Music Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
reply to post by drbatstein

Sorry but i think you are just grasping at straws if something was going to happen why would they tell us about it

This bears repeating whenever this question comes up.

Here is a post I put in another thread asking a similar question. It's one way of looking at it to open the doors of perception for us to see "why". If thought about fully can also show why there would be so many "false" false flags. Having to hide in plain sight doesn't mean not having to clutter up the info stream.

These are always interesting theories but the biggest biggest problem I have with them is that why would the powers that be throw out hints and secret messages ( ie. the example of the olympic zion connection ) .. it makes no sense to me at all .. and I've never heard anyone give a good reason for it.

Because that is a rule they are bound by in the "drama" that is unfolding here giving each one of us opportunities to decide who we are and how we will behave.

They have to put their intentions out there to give people the free will/opportunity to educate themselves or blindly believe the "official" story they are told. They have to put their intentions out there so people can choose to help that agenda, oppose it, or step outside of it.

This can't be explained or proven to you by anyone else, as it would remove your gift/responsibility for choosing "what side of the line" you are going to stand on when it is your turn to make a choice. If you knew for *sure* without a doubt this was what was happening, you would cease to be in a situation where learning/choice can happen and would just be stuck following someone else's authority for what to believe/support.

The "people" driving these things forward have a massive advantage over you and I and the rest of us "normal" people. This is intended as the only way they can continue to sustain the "challenge of earth", which is to catalyze us to grow, is by always being one step ahead (to a point). However, because this advantage of information and resources is so huge... the "handicap" placed on them is they must "hide in plain sight". The long term objective, even for "them" whether they are currently aware of it or not, is for us to wake up enough to overcome their advantage and establish our own strength.

No other method will work... as it won't create the discipline of mind and social connectivity/unification. Give a man a society, and you hand him his own destruction. Teach a man to recognize corrupt societies and overcome them... and you hand him his own survival.

In the end, we will all be thanking "TPTB", but it doesn't mean we don't stop trying to understand and move beyond the negative pressure placed on us. Otherwise we will be the equivalent of repeating 3rd grade over and over.

It's similar to athletes who train with additional weight on their bodies, so that when the time comes to do it for "real", they are that much stronger. The negativity and crushing pressure is the equivalent to mental/spiritual weights. The "clues" are the equivalent of keys to unlock the weights. We barely know our own strength because we haven't taken the weights off yet.

Example: You have the opportunity/choice to consider the possibility of the truth of this message and see whether it holds up under scrutiny, or reject it as absurd.

Despite the "surety" of the language above, I can't claim truth... only offering a way of looking to help clear away some of the confusion.

We might also just be getting robbed blind and it's more fun to taunt us in public while doing so.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

That's an amazing way of explaining it ErgoTheConfusion!

You've just given me a thought! Imagine ET goes around creating new creatures, placing them down on planets and watching the civilizations progress. Let's say they've done this with 10,000's of planets and different species/races/creatures, maybe this is a test they set, as to see how good we are. Perhaps we're just an experiment, for this particular design of DNA, to test if what we are is good enough, like an lab experiment in a test tube. Perhaps on other planets they are smarter and they've already managed to take control of their world, at the moment we are losing and looking like a fail.

edit on 27-7-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Thanks! Glad it jarred some thoughts around.

I've explored similar perspectives. For example when working on a particular part of a game, I'll have a "being" which has a certain structure, but I can't predict exactly what it is going to do. So I test it over and over, making slight tweaks so that when the scenario in the game that is intended to happen arises, it will happen with reliability, but not predictability as that's what makes it exciting... to see how it's going to unfold.

Though we think of 10,000 years as a long time... or even 15 billion years... from the vantage outside of the system there is no reason for it to not just be another trial run to see if it will make it to the end. I can run through any amount of time as perceived from within the game in a matter of seconds... even "time travel" back and forth as I see fit. I've worked with tools where I can run the simulation for X time, pause it, go change some underlying data and instantly rewind X minutes, etc... and have it replay again with the new data without having to re-simulate the entire thing.

If we can do that with our current level of technology and understanding... well...
edit on 2012/7/27 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm highly impressed with your level of thinking ErgoTheConfusion

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Heh... well we're all just standing on the shoulders of giants.. and those giants are built out of billions of people.

On a note about pop music in general: About 3 years ago or so I just spontaneously stopped turning on the radio though it wasn't a fully conscious choice at the time. I thought it would drive other people crazy riding around in a car without music, but surprisingly most don't seem to realize until after a while and they find they kinda like it. At most I would have the classical station on but I've even stopped desiring that.

Of course I hop in their cars and learn to endure the spikes I feel being jammed into my skull the whole time the radio is going.

TV was turned off 15 years ago, and drinking water instead of sodas about 10 years ago. All of them just "happened" and I wasn't doing it for any reason I could fathom at the time, just happened. These days I've lost the motivation to play most mainstream games and it wasn't until this post that I realized it's coming from the same undercurrent that drove all the rest. And I make games!

When my "subconscious" comes for my movie watching in a theater with tasty food and drinks enjoyment... well we may have a fight on our hands.

Thank you for this thread... you can only see the pattern so many times before the denials start to sound hollow.

/salute

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

It's pretty bad isn't it... I did the same myself with everything you've done.. although my TV is a more recent thing, i never really payed that much attention to it anyways it was more background for whatever i was doing.. but when the background noise is grabbing your attention (in a bad way) and telling you to do bad things because there the latest thing (subliminal.. but watch some ads.. morals much?.. not anymore it seems..).

I won't play or mod a game from recent years..As you well know.. they stoped catering for old school gamers and savy folks with modding tools a while back.. its all focused on killing, death DLC & pumping up the adrenaline of Teens.. there's WAY more to what makes a good game than what were forcefed these days.. i doubt the've forgotten that.. it's just not on the agenda for the money makers/counters.. It's all plastic crap really..

Music.. im a musician.. i turned of that radio Years ago, i get angry when someone trys to show me a new "pop" song.. or radio friendly anything really.. I love music.. dig pop (80's MJ!.. yep love it) even latter early 2000 RnB (more MJ mainly lol) then it gets hard to find anything in the mainstream i can affiliate with... I dont have a "booty" to shake.. my hoes in the shed with my spade... i really don't get it

The symbols are everywhere.. in almost everything.. if your gut tells you something's "wrong".. it probably is.. but when your drowning.. whats a bit more water eh' ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

So full disclosure... I resigned my gaming gig which I was blessed to have... but am taking the rest of the year (at least) off. In large part because I need to find a new outlet for my game design desires as I can't continue to support what the industry I once loved has become. Just like your music frustrations. In my resignation letter I mentioned that I remember when I used to apply my skills to reach a player, not a customer. The company was great, but the industry isn't my home anymore. It isn't my place to tear down someone else's home, so I have to seek elsewhere.

I never stopped trying to reach the player, but the infrastructure that grew up around me could only focus on the customer. Even the non-mainstream side of things is similar.

The loss of toolsets and modability is brutal. One of my most cherished moments was getting the Duke 3D source code out in the wild for people to play with. It still means more to me than any of the games I've been a part of because it was personal and I could watch as others took it farther than I ever could. This isn't to disparage the people I've worked with in the industry, we were all doing what we could but when our industry started to get excited about being "big" and feeling cool cause MTV and other "big" entities wanted to start playing... we lost our soul. Same story played out over and over in all creative fields.

So I'm voluntarily unemployed for the rest of this 2012 ride at least... and working on things I could never sell, but I feel will still have meaning to people long after the "market" is gone the same way the music, books, etc that are coming from a real place within reach people across hundreds of years and multiple translations through various cultures.

I feel your pain as remembering when games could still care about the person playing them.

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Sorry but i think you are just grasping at straws if something was going to happen why would they tell us about it

They prewarned us about 911 various times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are plenty of other prewarnings of 911 but these are just a few.

The sick people in power enjoy toying with us.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...
they claim nearly all the musicians today (mainly rappers) sell their soul to the devil in order to be rich and famous.

Here is another great website that explains the relationships between the music/movie industries and the Illuminati and how they like to use symbolism to brag about their agenda. These "stars" are nothing more than tools for the Illuminati.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Check it out

ETA: resoe26 beat me to the punch. I should have read the whole thread before posting.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Considering many other bad happenings have had clues to them in movies, video, music, video games, public displays, etc. and there has been loads of symbolism pointing to the 2012 Olympics then I think its safe to say something bad will happen. Big Ben's days are numbered.
Im glad I dont live in London now.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You should investigate who makes these videos. Not so much the music artists.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It all sounds and indeed looks exciting these movies on here about London blowing up during the games, but folks it may, yes may not be so far fetched, the reason I am saying that is that Muslim builders helped build the buildings for the games, they may have planted an unknown amount of explosives all over the place, remember the UK Gov have let 2.7 million people in the UK in 2 years since Cameron come to power, these people had NO papers so we never found out who they are.

So if these Cameron friends are going to attack us don't be supprissed as Cameron let it happen, the Russian President is in London, if he is killed by these events we could have WW3, as WW2 was sparked by a leader being killed remember?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

www.youtube.com...
I like this song, but find about 1.42 seconds into it sightly unsettling for about 15 or 20 seconds it all about selling your soul. I am sure its a metaphor though.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thought I might tag on here with two things.

First: Freak Angels

Second: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
This might be out there but I have not seen it mentioned
The attack occurs at one of the witching worlds major events The Quidditch World Cup!

But I thought those were other syncronistic events in media as well.

Also I posted earlier about the Mayor of London and his strange comment about a Gieger counter
edit on 27-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The time on the clock and on the watch match not that it means anything.
nevermind edited: took closer look and Im wrong

edit on 27-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: I WAS WRONG!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So i watched the Florence & the Machine - Spectrum video, and the Lyrics are kinda Disturbing.
From what i can gather its a msg to GOD about the fallen angels he cast out of heaven.

Just my 2 cents
Lyrics below

When we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skin
We were light and paper-thin

And when we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skin
'Till you let the spectrum in

[Repeat: x3]
Say my name
And every color illuminates
We are shining
And we will never be afraid again

And when we come for you
We dressed up all in blue
With the ocean in our arms
Kissing eyes and kissing palms

When it's time to pray
We dressed up all in gray
With metal on our tongues
And silver in our lungs

[Repeat: x3]
Say my name
We are shining
And we'll never be afraid again

And when we come back we'll be dressed in black
And you'll scream our names aloud
And we won't eat and we won't sleep
We'll drag bodies from their graves

So say my name
And we are shining
Say my name
As every color illuminates

[Repeat: x2]
Say my name
We are shining

Say my name
We are shining
Say my name
Say my name
And we will never be afraid again

Read more at www.songmeanings.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think these record companies have figured out by now to put these scenes in to generate more interest.
It's marketing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah like other people said i think you're just reaching, just because there is an event on doesn't mean some bad with happen.

has everybody noticed that when there is an event (any event) people seem to believe (want) something to happen

I see an new form of mental illness developing here.......

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I think these record companies have figured out by now to put these scenes in to generate more interest.
It's marketing.

It's good marketing to put Lil Wayne in a cinema full of skeletons just a few days before a mass cinema shooting, however it does require foreknowledge of the event.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
has everybody noticed that when there is an event (any event) people seem to believe (want) something to happen

There are different types of 'Conspiracy Theorist', those who want predicted events to take place, and those who want to warn people to save lives. Myself I only spend time posting to make it harder for the perpetrators, making them less likely to continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join