It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Death and Destruction in London - 3 Recent Music Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Is the music industry playing a huge prank on us or is there something much more sinister going on? Are we being shown what's to come? Please share your thoughts and ideas, and if you have time examine the videos for other relevant warnings/symbols and post your interpretations.

Here's will.i.am - This is Love, in the image below Will is showing us the destruction of London Bridge

Next we have the recent number one hit of Florence and the Machine - Spectrum

We see Big Ben, a flooded city and an explosion. The lyrics seem to have a relevant story hidden in them, listen carefully and see what you think.

If the Thames Barrier were destroyed, that could bring about a large flood in London. Interestingly the movies have already taught us about this with their film The Flood

Now finally here's Kylie Minogue with TimeBomb

The lyrics say that "time is ticking fast" "we're out of time", the video makes it seem like a bomb goes off right at the beginning. Kylie then walks through the streets of London with a CND (Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament) symbol on her back.

Given that Iran's allie Syria is currently being destabilized, that tells us that we're close to the scheduled time for the War on Iran, which will inevitability descend into WW3. It's 11 years since 911, these guys love the number 11, so it's definitely time for a big False Flag. The scenario below which the BBC have decided to share with us is certainly a real possibility, but with the obvious difference of it being an Inside Job. Keep in mind that Mossad have come along to "Help With Security" at the Olympics and that Al CIAda say they need 'revenge' on London for Bin Laden's death.

New Al-Qaeda chief pledges major attack on London to avenge Bin Laden's death
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fearing attack, Israel sends Mossad agents to Europe: Report
www.thehindubusinessline.com...
edit on 27-7-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Sorry but i think you are just grasping at straws if something was going to happen why would they tell us about it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Are music video directors the illuminati everyone talks about?

Subconsciously everyone wants the end of the world because this one SUCKS!

Don't read too much into this common theme in art. There is also peace and love out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...
they claim nearly all the musicians today (mainly rappers) sell their soul to the devil in order to be rich and famous.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Sorry but i think you are just grasping at straws if something was going to happen why would they tell us about it

If everyday I come home to find somebody covered my carpet with soil and planted trees, after the 2nd day of me finding this I'm going to realize it's not a coincidence. If I don't understand why they are doing this to me, does that mean it's not happening, is it essential for me to understand why they're doing it for me to realize they are doing it?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The difficulty is that music videos and tv adverts have shown us what's coming before. The Music Industry is controlled by well known Illuminati bloodline families

Originally posted by zroth

Are music video directors the illuminati everyone talks about?

Subconsciously everyone wants the end of the world because this one SUCKS!

Don't read too much into this common theme in art. There is also peace and love out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You've hit the nail on the head, these people are representing Lucifer, some would say they are possessed. They are giving a commentary on what is going to happen and on why, we have to listen to the lyrics very carefully to understand

Originally posted by resoe26
Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...
they claim nearly all the musicians today (mainly rappers) sell their soul to the devil in order to be rich and famous.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
You've hit the nail on the head, these people are representing Lucifer, some would say they are possessed. They are giving a commentary on what is going to happen and on why, we have to listen to the lyrics very carefully to understand

Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...

Ya I was checking out this site a few days ago...
I realized that I never really paid much attention to the lyrics of most of these musicians songs... If you listen closely, you can see something isn't quite right. Like what would make them come up with these type of lyrics... what's the message they are conveying.. And also, that 3 six hand sign all the celebrities do over their one eye... whats up with that S**T??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ive been following this for a while, I think they are taking it very seriously now, this is why the army are now in instead of G4S, did you know also that twitter got seriously hacked yesterday? It was a brazilian anon group though in the past they have been accused of being CIA due to their targets being of no benefit to anyone else. Seems yesterday twitter got rooted, here is a screenshot of the shell which was installed. 1 comment said it was redirecting to a .gov ip I think the gov took everything yesterday for analysis rather than wait on subpoenas

edit on 27-7-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

EDIT, from an illuminati perspective perhaps also relevant that the torch went to the palace on day 69 ?

PPS wait until you see the opening ceremony, the giant wizard looks interesting, my money for who lights the flame is either 3rd favourite Prince William or the giant wizard thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
well i don't know much about kylie affiliations, or if she sold her soul.
but to be 44 years old, damn she looks good.

edit on 27-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

you know what, that may be why she still looks so good.
edit on 27-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The difficulty is that music videos and tv adverts have shown us what's coming before. The Music Industry is controlled by well known Illuminati bloodline families

Would you like to provide evidence of these claims then?

edit on 27-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Would you like to provide evidence of these claims then?

You see it all the time posted on ATS. Look up the Guinness adverts here for example. Look into how we were shown 9/11 in advance but presented as fiction

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If everyday I come home to find somebody covered my carpet with soil and planted trees, after the 2nd day of me finding this I'm going to realize it's not a coincidence. If I don't understand why they are doing this to me, does that mean it's not happening, is it essential for me to understand why they're doing it for me to realize they are doing it?

Bumping this quote because it is VERY true, and should be applauded by the mods!

Do you mind if i use this in my signature? I have been looking for something worthwhile and i believe tis to be very worthwhile?

On topic:

These videos are quite good examples of messages in music. There are so many it begs the simple question of why?

And not because it attracts money because it doesn't!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks jrmcleod, be my guest. It's a random one that just came into my mind, please do spread it far and wide

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Bumping this quote because it is VERY true, and should be applauded by the mods!

Do you mind if i use this in my signature? I have been looking for something worthwhile and i believe tis to be very worthwhile?

On topic:

These videos are quite good examples of messages in music. There are so many it begs the simple question of why?

And not because it attracts money because it doesn't!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It does get scary once you start to realize (as you do) that most of these lyrics are actually Lucifer explaining to us. Even though 99% of people don't know this, the messages must go into their subconscious

Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...

Ya I was checking out this site a few days ago...
I realized that I never really paid much attention to the lyrics of most of these musicians songs... If you listen closely, you can see something isn't quite right. Like what would make them come up with these type of lyrics... what's the message they are conveying.. And also, that 3 six hand sign all the celebrities do over their one eye... whats up with that S**T??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No ive not seen any of those posts.

What disaster did the Guinness advert predict then?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks for this trustnothing

It could be like you say, or maybe G4S was setup to fail as an excuse to bring the army on the streets, then after the False Flag we are left with Martial Law; the military would stay on our streets for many years, to keep us under control.

Originally posted by trustnothing
ive been following this for a while, I think they are taking it very seriously now, this is why the army are now in instead of G4S, did you know also that twitter got seriously hacked yesterday? It was a brazilian anon group though in the past they have been accused of being CIA due to their targets being of no benefit to anyone else. Seems yesterday twitter got rooted, here is a screenshot of the shell which was installed. 1 comment said it was redirecting to a .gov ip I think the gov took everything yesterday for analysis rather than wait on subpoenas

EDIT, from an illuminati perspective perhaps also relevant that the torch went to the palace on day 69 ?

PPS wait until you see the opening ceremony, the giant wizard looks interesting, my money for who lights the flame is either 3rd favourite Prince William or the giant wizard thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Japan Tsunami

Iluminati Playing Cards and the Latest Guinness Advert
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

No ive not seen any of those posts.

What disaster did the Guinness advert predict then?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

trustnothing,

Anon have been controlled by the CIA, as a pretext for taking away Internet Freedom. "We need protecting from the Internet Terrorists"

It appears like what happened with Twitter is the same again, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Twitter cooperate with Anonymous on these alleged 'Hackings' i.e. give them the password

edit on 27-7-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I didnt see anything about the Japanese tsunami in that advert. There wasnt a single drop of water in the advert, no scense of disaster and no sign of a warning lol

Certainly nothing that backs up your claims that the music industry and adverts have made many predictions that have come true because they are linked to the Illuminati.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join