It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Death and Destruction in London - 3 Recent Music Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
On MSN.com's home page, under the sports section, there is a sports column writer with an article talking about how he doesn't feel safe there and he talks about terrorist attacks, I thought it was a bit odd. Give it a read

msn.foxsports.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe our subconscious has much to do with how most folks respond to certain situations in their lives.. Kinda keeps a slight influence on thought... I'll use children for example..
(My opinion)
Sponge Bob Squarpants... Is probably the reason most children get classified as ADHD.
I mean look at that whacked out cartoon. All over the place hyper.. Children stare at this cartoon taking everything in. Children at that age are molded, molded into what they will become as adults. I think music does quite the same in a sense.
The influence TV, Movies, Music puts on people is quite crazy if you look around.
I see many young people my age acting like complete idiots... Jersey Shore?

Originally posted by drbatstein
It does get scary once you start to realize (as you do) that most of these lyrics are actually Lucifer explaining to us. Even though 99% of people don't know this, the messages must go into their subconscious

Originally posted by resoe26

You've hit the nail on the head, these people are representing Lucifer, some would say they are possessed. They are giving a commentary on what is going to happen and on why, we have to listen to the lyrics very carefully to understand

Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...
they claim nearly all the musicians today (mainly rappers) sell their soul to the devil in order to be rich and famous.

Ya I was checking out this site a few days ago...
I realized that I never really paid much attention to the lyrics of most of these musicians songs... If you listen closely, you can see something isn't quite right. Like what would make them come up with these type of lyrics... what's the message they are conveying.. And also, that 3 six hand sign all the celebrities do over their one eye... whats up with that S**T??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by drbatstein

I didnt see anything about the Japanese tsunami in that advert. Certainly nothing that backs up your claims that the music industry and adverts have made many predictions that have come true or are linked to the Illuminati.

It's all explained throughout the thread, one has to look closely at the video and follow the explanations in the thread

If you'd like to find out more about the Music Industry/Illuminati connections, the best way is to do a site search on ATS and spend some time watching documentaries

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by brendanj207
On MSN.com's home page, under the sports section, there is a sports column writer with an article talking about how he doesn't feel safe there and he talks about terrorist attacks, I thought it was a bit odd. Give it a read

msn.foxsports.com...

Thanks for this, very interesting

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That show is annoying, you might be onto something, shows like that can't be healthy for kids.

I believe our subconscious has much to do with how most folks respond to certain situations in their lives.. Kinda keeps a slight influence on thought... I'll use children for example..
(My opinion)
Sponge Bob Squarpants... Is probably the reason most children get classified as ADHD.
I mean look at that whacked out cartoon. All over the place hyper.. Children stare at this cartoon taking everything in. Children at that age are molded, molded into what they will become as adults. I think music does quite the same in a sense.
The influence TV, Movies, Music puts on people is quite crazy if you look around.
I see many young people my age acting like complete idiots... Jersey Shore?

It does get scary once you start to realize (as you do) that most of these lyrics are actually Lucifer explaining to us. Even though 99% of people don't know this, the messages must go into their subconscious

You've hit the nail on the head, these people are representing Lucifer, some would say they are possessed. They are giving a commentary on what is going to happen and on why, we have to listen to the lyrics very carefully to understand

Check this website
evilmusicindustry.com...
they claim nearly all the musicians today (mainly rappers) sell their soul to the devil in order to be rich and famous.

Ya I was checking out this site a few days ago...
I realized that I never really paid much attention to the lyrics of most of these musicians songs... If you listen closely, you can see something isn't quite right. Like what would make them come up with these type of lyrics... what's the message they are conveying.. And also, that 3 six hand sign all the celebrities do over their one eye... whats up with that S**T??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

One persons ill conceived connection idea does not make a fact.

Which will be proved in 2 weeks time when no disaster has hit the Olympics

edit on 27-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'll be very pleased if there are no false flags in the near future, but they do need something to get this war with Iran going. They're doing Syria, then moving the rebels to Lebanon, they'll be ready to start the war within a few months, but they'll first need some more fake terror to blame on Iran. I suspect the war will be in flow by the end of this year

One persons bad idea does not make a fact.

Which will be proved in 2 weeks time when no disaster has hit the Olympics

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Is the music industry playing a huge prank on us or is there something much more sinister going on? Are we being shown what's to come? Please share your thoughts and ideas, and if you have time examine the videos for other relevant warnings/symbols and post your interpretations.

Here's will.i.am - This is Love, in the image below Will is showing us the destruction of London Bridge

Next we have the recent number one hit of Florence and the Machine - Spectrum

We see Big Ben, a flooded city and an explosion. The lyrics seem to have a relevant story hidden in them, listen carefully and see what you think.

If the Thames Barrier were destroyed, that could bring about a large flood in London. Interestingly the movies have already taught us about this with their film The Flood

Now finally here's Kylie Minogue with TimeBomb

The lyrics say that "time is ticking fast" "we're out of time", the video makes it seem like a bomb goes off right at the beginning. Kylie then walks through the streets of London with a CND (Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament) symbol on her back.

Given that Iran's allie Syria is currently being destabilized, that tells us that we're close to the scheduled time for the War on Iran, which will inevitability descend into WW3. It's 11 years since 911, these guys love the number 11, so it's definitely time for a big False Flag. The scenario below which the BBC have decided to share with us is certainly a real possibility, but with the obvious difference of it being an Inside Job. Keep in mind that Mossad have come along to "Help With Security" at the Olympics and that Al CIAda say they need 'revenge' on London for Bin Laden's death.

New Al-Qaeda chief pledges major attack on London to avenge Bin Laden's death
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fearing attack, Israel sends Mossad agents to Europe: Report
www.thehindubusinessline.com...
edit on 27-7-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

Well there's an owl looking upon him in the video. What's that there for?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I agree that false flag operations exist and it would not surprise me if one is used to start the war in Iran. Its the idea that the Illuminati put out messages through adverts, music videos and films that i find ridiculous. Its just an idea thought up by the likes of Alex Jones. to scare people and get ratings for his shows.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Nice find Bilk22, something to do with wisdom/knowledge, perhaps they they have the knowledge and we don't.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Ya see... There are little hints like that in many music videos..
the next question is, why would they leave obvious hints like that?
are they just throwing it the faces of the sheeple and laughing about how they
are eating it up?
Are they just messing with us trying to cause conspiracy theories for attention?

Most of the sheeple don't notice these things.. hell most of them sing along to the songs (knowing all the words) but don't really know what the musician is talking about...
Some questions need answered.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If you haven't seen the evidence, I'm sure someone will be posting up examples shortly. Then we have to move away from trying to understand why they are doing it, and just admit that they are, no matter how ridiculous the concept might seem.

I agree that false flag operations exist and it would not surprise me if one is used to start the war in Iran. Its the idea that the Illuminati put out messages through adverts, music videos and films that i find ridiculous. Its just an idea thought up by the likes of Alex Jones. to scare people and get ratings for his shows.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If you haven't seen the evidence, I'm sure someone will be posting up examples shortly. Then we have to move away from trying to understand why they are doing it, and just admit that they are, no matter how ridiculous the concept might seem.

But therein lies the problem. Any example that any posts is just an obscure link that someone has made. None of it is proven. The Guinness advert was a prime example of that other than it had a few shots of japan there was nothing to really link it to a tsunami.

The whole idea is a cutsie idea thought up by Alex Jones and friends because they know that the music , advertising and film industry are interesting to people and contain many examples of strange symbols.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Moloch Owl of the Bohemian Grove. Time to "pass through the fire" London...

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

one more

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You have to watch the adverts yourself and judge for yourself, it doesn't matter if the BBC or CNN don't say "It's proven", you have to make up your own mind.

But therein lies the problem. Any example that any posts is just an obscure link that someone has made. None of it is proven. The Guinness advert was a prime example of that other than it had a few shots of japan there was nothing to really link it to a tsunami.

The whole idea is a cutsie idea thought up by Alex Jones and friends because they know that the music , advertising and film industry are interesting to people and contain many examples of strange symbols.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

God Bless,

Well done ElohimJD, you're completely correct!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
motherspirit1.wordpress.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...

Beyonces Baphomet dresses
She also has an "alter ego" called Sasha Fierce...
Many actors also claim they channel other spirits before performing.
They "let the spirit take over"...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

God Bless,

Yeah the owl is a Masonic symbol too.

The only thing that would explain this stuff in more innocuous terms, is these artists and those who handle them, know this is cult-like stuff that younger people are interested in as conspiracies. Maybe they do it so the videos get more exposure and play from people looking for this type of symbolism. Maybe a marketing tool of sorts.

Who knows? The world is a pretty messed up place right now. People exploiting people in every way 'till Tuesday. We've truly become a decadent society. It's the sad truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

God Bless,

Yeah the owl is a Masonic symbol too.

The only thing that would explain this stuff in more innocuous terms, is these artists and those who handle them, know this is cult-like stuff that younger people are interested in as conspiracies. Maybe they do it so the videos get more exposure and play from people looking for this type of symbolism. Maybe a marketing tool of sorts.

Who knows? The world is a pretty messed up place right now. People exploiting people in every way 'till Tuesday. We've truly become a decadent society. It's the sad truth.

Yes bands have been doing this since the 1960's. Jim Morrison of The Doors used to tell people to tie in as many mystic references as they can into their music because people will make their own connections and find a deeper meaning to it. Clueless people will always look to music and entertainment for answers. Its been used as a marketing ploy ever since.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join