It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage. I am honestly confused

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Annee

you never know what will happen in your life! You dont know what day you will end up in a wheelchair, or out of a job because you were laid off or a multitude of other things! Things happen that are not always within your control.

Most people dont hunt, or fish... actually the ones who do are so few that there is really no danger of over fishing or over hunting because your average American thinks meat comes in a package and would never in a million years gut something!

But when one of those individual hunters or fishers has a problem, they shouldnt have to either rely on the government for their sustenance or pay the government to eat what they killed and cleaned with their own two hands!

So dont say if you cant afford a family dont have one! You simply never know, and I pray you never have to find out!

over hunting and over fishing is only a problem with commercial hunting and fishing, not unique individuals who like wild game, and enjoy the work involved! It is they who best know, understand, and have the necessary skills for conservation in this country!
edit on 4-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)
OB, you hit the nail on the head!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

you never know what will happen in your life! You dont know what day you will end up in a wheelchair, or out of a job because you were laid off or a multitude of other things! Things happen that are not always within your

You're telling me? I lived it. I'm still living it.

I had my own medical issues. A husband jealous of his children to the point I had to boot him for their welfare.

Currently raising 4 year old grandson because his daddy died less then a month after his birth of a sudden illness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point is nothing has changed. Life has always been competitive. Where at one time those of physical power ruled - - and the weak were cast aside as useless.

Today the need is different.

You don't keep up - - you fall behind. I know Reality Sucks.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

You are trying to live in an Idealism.

It doesn't exist.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its not idealism, its realism. Survival of the fittest, except now, the weak who simply happen to have money are trying to kill off and enslave those who really are the fittest...those who have the ability to survive. They are also trying to make it where no one has the ability to learn the skills needed to survive,

and you are being a sheep, led to your own slaughter. And happy about it!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

You are trying to live in an Idealism.

It doesn't exist.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)
Whatever THAT'S supposed to mean, ok Annee.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

ahh dont worry... she likes to fight. This is all she does!

but we must overlook such a fault.... lol... she would probably make a great freind, just because she is a fighter!

Too bad she fights for the wrong things sometimes, such as big government to which we are all enslaved!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why are people under the illusion that marriage is a religious institution? Marriage existed well before religion took hold of the idea.

Hell, there is proof in the form of paintings and historical records that gay marriage occurred before religion took hold of it and claimed it as their own.

Even if it were a religious institution, who cares? It's not like allowing gay marriage suddenly kills off your God, or harms you in any way.

Just childish, selfish ownership of a concept.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Its not idealism, its realism. Survival of the fittest, except now, the weak who simply happen to have money, and trying to kill off and enslave those who really are the fittest...

and you are being a sheep, led to your own slaughter.
Again, you and that hammer OB! When this bogus economy, with bogus fiat currency collapses, we'll definitely see who's the fittest, and it won't be the rich boyfriend or hubby...it'll be guys like me, that can provide food without the help of Wallyworld, or grocery stores. When that time comes, your wallet won't help, but your wits concerning survival will. You're on point, OpinionatedB.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WistfulWanderer

lol... was all that because I am Muslim? that certainly sounds like something I hear commonly so I ask.... but what my religion is, was not discussed until somewhere around page 30, so I might be mistaken!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

ahh dont worry... she likes to fight. This is all she does!

but we must overlook such a fault.... lol... she would probably make a great freind, just because she is a fighter!

Too bad she fights for the wrong things sometimes, such as big government to which we are all enslaved!

I take it all in stride OB, and you're probably right!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Whatever THAT'S supposed to mean, ok Annee.

It's called REALITY.

Everything evolves. You may not agree with how and the direction it evolves - - - but that does not stop it from evolving.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I agree 100%

and it will be women like me who can actually prepare the food you all bring home when that day comes!

not wealthy business men and women!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I agree 100%

and it will be women like me who can actually prepare the food you all bring home when that day comes!

not wealthy business men and women!
You got that right, lady!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Fighting for Equality is the wrong thing?

Oh - - you mean those who don't keep up with the evolution of human society.

There is Idealism - - then there is Reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I agree 100%

Oh! You assume I haven't dressed a deer or wild boar.

Hate picking buckshot out of Quail. So little meat for so much work.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Fighting for Equality is the wrong thing?

Oh - - you mean those who don't keep up with the evolution of human society.

There is Idealism - - then there is Reality.
And reality is strongly akin to relativity.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I agree 100%

Oh! You assume I haven't dressed a deer or wild boar.

Hate picking buckshot out of Quail. So little meat for so much work.
I don't think that she directed specifically towrds you. She never implied such.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

lol... in which you are 100% correct. Some people just assume....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

lol... in which you are 100% correct. Some people just assume, and we all know what that stands for! HA!
Lol...yep, I already know!

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join