It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic Medal Symbolism/ Illuminati / Shows Rapture,WW3. Beheadings.Tribulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.london2012.com...

There are 10 children, born exactly 7 years, 7 months, and 7 days ago, getting a fuss made out of them.

So whatever happens, their presence ensures blackjack 21 presence.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I will admit this is the first I've read about the hecatomb being related to the Olympics. However, the entire article, if read, mentions absolutely nothing about human sacrifices. Only animal (specifically bull, being the end of the age of the Bull King) sacrifices. Also, if you'd finished reading the article you quoted, you would have seen this:

In the Modern Olympics, the sacrificial and religious aspects of the ancient games have been substituted by an emphasis on national and cultural identity. The opening ceremony in particular sets the tone for the modern Games and presents the host nation with the opportunity to make a big statement. This takes the form of a series of spectacles that strongly reference its cultural identity and heritage. Television ensures that the images of the opening and closing ceremonies, as well as those of the athletic competitions themselves, travel instantly across the globe and help to shape the international reaction to the hosting country’s organisation of the games. The Modern Games have thus developed their own complex series of ceremonies and rituals. These have, however, been divorced from any religious or sacrificial connotations; rather they are designed to emphasise national identity under an umbrella of international cooperation.

Whether or not the structured mound with the tree is relevant does not matter because of two things: 1) rthe hecatomb featured no human sacrifices; 2) the sacrificial/religious portion has been replaced, as quoted from the same article above, with national performances.

As for the Oak King... first off, Oak, Ash and Lime trees are all being planted in the stadium. Oak and Lime having relations to the original Olympics: this is called an homage, much like putting Niké on the medallions. The raised tree does look like an Oak, but I cannot find any confirmation that it is, if you have a source stating it as an Oak I would like to see that to verify myself that it is.

Additionally, you've got the wrong culture.

The dichotomy of Oak and Holly is a Druid theme, relating to the procession of the year in the Celtic world. While this archetypal pattern has been adopted by nearly every modern Neopagan, Satanic, and spiritualist group in the modern day, it is not Greek in origin. It is believed to have been invented by the Druids, and the Druids were a Celtic priest-craft with strong ties to Egyptian religion, not Greek.

Also, I'm not sure why you're expecting a visitation from the Oak King... the traditional Wheel of the Year has the Holly King overcoming the Oak King at mid-summer (Litha: June 21st), and then ruling until the winter solstice (Yule: December 21st) when the Oak King finally returns and kills him, casting the world into darkness. If anything, you would get a visitation from the Holly King during the Olympics. Of course, all of this would have nothing to do with the Olympics, as it is a purely seasonal archetype.

So, here's your apology. I did not know a hecatomb was occasionally performed during the ancient Greek Olympics.

Fortunately, the performance did not include human sacrifice, so there's no fear of humans being sacrificed at our Olympic ceremonies.

I await the end of the games, in patient hopes that all of the ATSers claiming disaster and sacrifice will make formal apologies when nothing happens.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.globalpost.com...

Creepy Creepy Creepy, and it looks like a very creepy baby, as in ANTI CHRIST?

Very odd energy, they're conducting black magic on leylines and when I stepped out on my porch was hit by a vortex type energy, just felt dizzy and been holding peace and Love and Goodness.

In fact, saw the olympics like a infestation of black stuff and keep seeing a white Love and Gentle Blanket just covering it and transforming the energies going down the grid.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There is an astrology involved from end of June, into July with SIrius/Isis in the sky and revelations concering the woman who gives birth:

Revelation 12:

Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth.
She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.
The serpent however, spewed a torrent of water out of his mouth after the woman to sweep her away with the current.

So NWO/Fascist related.

And the picture of their dirty technology, fossil fuel smokestack is like asking for humanity to be sent back to serfdom, instead of bringing forth clean tech, like the video I keep posting of fishing in an earthship home, provides its own food, is built of recycled things, like tires, and is basically cob, and creates its own energy.

Clean tech, and that is simple, wind/solar is simple, there is far more advanced clean.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Whether or not the structured mound with the tree is relevant does not matter because of two things: 1) rthe hecatomb featured no human sacrifices; 2) the sacrificial/religious portion has been replaced, as quoted from the same article above, with national performances.

I read the whole part, and it's irrelevant.

1) How is the element of sacrifice negated by the type of sacrifice?
2) "national performances"? Ah yes, tradition, the old folly.

I cannot accept your apology since it is clear you are intent on wilful misdirection. YOu are certainly not ignorant on the subject, but repeatedly make false claims regarding intent. Since intent as you know is everything in magic, you must have an agenda.

Unity_99, i purposefully avoided watching, thanks for that image though. Since Beijing was inception, and London is birth, that image is indicative of the dark future being born.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm not watching either. I don't like circus's while the whole word starves, but noticed the analysis of someone who is an astrologer and he gave that link. And it was shocking, creepy pictures. This is supposed to be a big world wide recognition of athletic excellence, a celebration for our athletes, and here is this whole dark spell casting at its beginning? They don't hide it, yet is no one questioning this?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Congratulations on attempting to change the direction of your post. You brought the hecatomb up as an example of sacrifice, and negativity associated with the Olympics. When I promptly pointed out that no humans were ever sacrificed, and that the actual hecatomb service has been replaced with performances of national anthems, and letting the hosting country perform their own show, the whole thing promptly becomes irrelevant. Could you move those goal posts any further if you tried?

As for your questions...

The element and efficacy of the sacrifice is greatly changed because: (a) no one is dying; (b) the one being "sacrificed" instead receives public, national, and worldwide acclaim, as opposed to death; (c) the performances unite countries together in peace, rather than push them towards war. If it is a sacrifice, it's a wonderful one, and should be done more often, as it allows for worldwide stability for a short period of time.

As for intent and misdirection, I've done no such thing. I only present the reality of the symbols and performances being used. If history does not agree with your theories, it is your theories and not history which must be changed.

Concerning my actual intent, I can spell it out for you in plain English:

To use my knowledge of Greek symbolism as a means to interpret the use of Greek mythology in Olympic art. By doing so, I hope to dispel rumors and lies about the 2012 London Olympics. The goal being to stop the fear-mongering which has begun, and deny ignorance.

I hope my magick works, as everyone on here could use a wake-up call.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This guy could see Fruit Loops in Cheerios.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Aliens have already invaded terrorizing people from unworthy and untrue things.

They are working hard in their induction and misleading people.

Burning the house is the last thing that a lunatic will do to stay more in the house.

And that is what those Jins are doing to scare people from Evilness and to bring people back to faith.

Praise be upon the creator who all his jobs are accurate and for a reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

and London is birth, that image is indicative of the dark future being born.

Hi Harryhaller

The Olympic ring that was forged during the ceremony encircled Canary Wharf/London’s financial district in ‘the square mile’ on the map of London that was laid out on the floor of the Olympic stadium. Then the newly forged Olympic rings rained fire from above onto ‘the square mile.

Expect the birth of a new one world financial system…
edit on 2-8-2012 by de1111codEiT because: 11:11

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Very odd energy, they're conducting black magic on leylines and when I stepped out on my porch was hit by a vortex type energy, just felt dizzy and been holding peace and Love and Goodness.

The energy was absolutely horrendous Unity… I had a headache all day leading up to the ceremony/ritual and sometime after…

As for the leylines… check out this.

The Ley-line that comes and can be seen from the front of Kensington palace (Pentagram and Square and Compass outside, also the new home to Will and Kate) goes directly to the Olympic stadium.

The ley-line from Buckingham palace goes directly the Olympic media/broadcasting center.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

I had to sleep for about 18 hours that day, my arms were leaden and my heart was striking non stop, and I kept holding visions of equality and yurts, cob homes, eco farms. Literally in either sleep or inbetween sleep, a very tall man kept showing up at our eco farm, and I decided to only be Love to him, and set the table, for the guests, (though wasn't sure they were friendly). Note this was in my dreams.

And kept pursuing equality, love, people opting out and getting off the treadmill.

And then a man's deep voice spoke and said, "The Apple Has A Worm And He's Not Happy!" I take they didn't like people holding strong visions of equality and so that is what I suggest everyone do, and whatever they can to work for it.

So I spent a couple days posting in my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
No Matter What Your Politics, Why Is Anyone Living In Poverty?

If people really got off the treadmill and reduced enormously their need for big incomes, their banking system wouldn't matter in the least, because we would b the ones determining the true economy, and it would strong and abundant, grass roots, equal, nothing could crash it, nothing could stop all the off grid power, the food production, they couldn't crash us. And we it would only take hobby money for taxes and the rest. We would be working at what we wished to.

I don't intend to spend my life or allow my children to simply feed the beast.

In fact its our fault perhaps that they're not recovering their love and growing, we're not helping those born into their famlies wake up and make U-Turns, grow in Love. So we've been co-dependent, and perhaps we need to practice some Tough Love with them. Make them tighten their belt.

There shall be no more cookies for the ptb.

Edit to add: Another part of that odd dream, that kept going off and on throughout the night, well after strongly seeing the eco fams and small cob homes, and people everywhere self sufficient and free, no longer slaves.
I saw community groups of watchdogs against corruption on all levels and everyone started to see through the world and its management.

Now those tall beings kept showing up, and I felt afraid a bit, of them. They didn't feel right. But being hospitable was important, and of Good Spirit, so we set up space for the guests.

At the end, there was a huge group of Syths, or Nagas, basically Serpents, I didn't know if they were the same as the original tall men. And the leader of them called me sister, not because I was one of them, but because I was unconditional Love, and only wished for all to progress.

It was a most odd day and night.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thanks for your analogy Wandering Scribe. Again, I only found it interesting. I was just throwing it out there for discussion, which it has surely been by the looks of it.

Layering is the main point I was trying to convey. Things are hidden all over. I may present more layering pieces soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, I appreciate your contributions to this thread.

I know you pay close attention to this stuff. Stars all around for ya.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Fox666

Aliens have already invaded terrorizing people from unworthy and untrue things.

They are working hard in their induction and misleading people.

Burning the house is the last thing that a lunatic will do to stay more in the house.

And that is what those Jins are doing to scare people from Evilness and to bring people back to faith.

Praise be upon the creator who all his jobs are accurate and for a reason.

I wish to learn more of what you are saying here. Thanks .

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
ahahahahh *@*#&@&#$ idiots, i learned how to do this in grade 9 art, and you're trying to say hes looking into it too far?

PLEASE, i learned that when i was 14? these guys are 30+ working on the Olympics medals, imagine the knowledge they have,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
This guy could see Fruit Loops in Cheerios.

you couldn't see a open door behind a fake curtain so stfu

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Appreciate your participation and input. Perhaps that card deck has something to do with it too.

Maybe those who pull the strings behind the scenes won't play this card, huh!

BTW: Great website.

edit on 3-8-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Appreciate your participation and input. Perhaps that card deck has something to do with it too.

Maybe those who pull the strings behind the scenes won't play this card, huh!

BTW: Great website.

very creepy, we will see what happens tomorrow

anyone know if the stocks are still skyrocketed?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join