It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic Medal Symbolism/ Illuminati / Shows Rapture,WW3. Beheadings.Tribulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Yep, very creepy.

The world stock markets are manipulated.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting also.

Olympic Games "Prophecy" Beware...

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And this is eye opening....for me at least.

Olympic Adverts predicting an attack on London? New World Order Zion Illuminati WW3 2012

Beware a pandemic outbreak is warned at the end. Good luck peeps.

edit on 3-8-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Originally posted by sled735
S&F OP!
I thank you for bringing this to my attention, as I have never seen this video.
I do see the symbols on the medal that some don't see. I'm sure there is important meaning here that some are joking about. I take it seriously.
I love studying symbolism. This is a great lesson in my quest for knowledge on the subject.
Thank you again.

Thank you so much for watching.
edit on 3-8-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have no idea what this world is going to do, but we have more ability than they do in holding frequency. So, while I do see this, in fact more and more information that connects keeps popping and coming to me, I don't like it.

Being as wise as serpents but as innocent as doves comes to mind, in that seeing, really seeing through their coding, diffuses it, renders it (I don't know if I can say harmless, I was hit by an energy bomb that day) but neutralizes its affect on us.

The way they use NLP, and symbols, in movies, in what I call spells, in the way they place things in a magazine article or cover, having studied how the average eye scans the page, everything is placed deliberately. How they put things in movies. On the surface its not telling us the story. Our conscious mind is only aware of a small amount of information. If you witness a crime, you see a small amount. If a skilled regressionist, one who doesn't implant or make suggestions or lead you in any way, works with you, your subconscious has had an eagle view and sees alot more information.

Your subconscious works in symbols.

Your subconscious is being programmed, not your conscious, and you're holding this.

So diffusing it or neutrilizing it by having your conscious mind made aware is healthy.

But its really hard to see so many negative things.

And I just want to opt out, like the thread I linked, like the dream I kept having when I was bed ridden and physically depleted that day, energy vacuumed out, arms semi paralyzed. It was really alarming. I was making my peace and ready to check out but suspected I still had work to do.

I don't know if we can beat them, its such a big well orchestrated game. Or do we opt out, more and more?

I want no part of their karma.

Their sickensses, their radiation, their sciences, and their murder of so many people who have made contributions and even able to slow down and organize excited radiation energy, and by slowing it down magnetize, neutralize it and create electricity. And this man, I can't remember his name, worked on this since he was 23, and he died by mid age.

Watched a video going over the list, death, threats of imprisonment. The man who invented technology for deaf to hear, it worked by sending the frequency to the earbones through the skin. He goes to patent it, they tell it can't work. Then take a deaf skeptic and use it, playing some beautiful music and he burst into tears, and they know it worked. The navy/military takes it over, steals the patent, threatens him with prison. And it comes out as a technology to communicate with dolphins to plant bombs.

I'm so completely fed up their BS, I remember ACB, and he said, your diapers stinketh to high heavens, and that is about what I feel for them.

But how do we get away, how do we say no. How do we protect ourselves with some of the breakthroughs, do we really have to reinvent the wheel over and over and over and waste all that time while they bury every technology that is found.

Do we really have to live a planet run by these weak pathetic beings that need slaves, being harmed by them, having their sickness displayed in world wide Olympic opening?

How dare they have taken something beautiful and trashed it? The world, nature and everyones daily experiences!
edit on 3-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

London Zion Olympics - Team GB Informed By BBC They Are Spearheading The "New World

Unreal, this is right out in the open.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well that video was interesting.

Right out in front with smiles on!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It's called sarcasm, the reporter is joking. If you cannot differentiate between tones of voice, I pity you.

2nd line.

~ Scribe

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have no idea what this world is going to do, but we have more ability than they do in holding frequency. So, while I do see this, in fact more and more information that connects keeps popping and coming to me, I don't like it.

('
')

The way they use NLP, and symbols, in movies, in what I call spells, in the way they place things in a magazine article or cover, having studied how the average eye scans the page, everything is placed deliberately. How they put things in movies. On the surface its not telling us the story. Our conscious mind is only aware of a small amount of information. If you witness a crime, you see a small amount. If a skilled regressionist, one who doesn't implant or make suggestions or lead you in any way, works with you, your subconscious has had an eagle view and sees alot more information.

The average mind of the modernized world is not concious of these 'spells' because they are not there. Movies are directed by independent organizations/businesses just as magazines/newspapers are edited/printed by independent organizations/businesses seperate from the illuminati/goverment, whichever delusion you prefer. If you witness a crime hypnotherapy assisted recall is not permitted, for good reason. There have been documented cases of the goverment influencing what the media write/portray but the 99% of stuff out there is written by your everyday publisher/directer.

And I just want to opt out, like the thread I linked, like the dream I kept having when I was bed ridden and physically depleted that day, energy vacuumed out, arms semi paralyzed. It was really alarming. I was making my peace and ready to check out but suspected I still had work to do.

How is a dream you had relevant to anything, let me guess its a illuminati implanted subconcious dream?

Their sickensses, their radiation, their sciences, and their murder of so many people who have made contributions and even able to slow down and organize excited radiation energy, and by slowing it down magnetize, neutralize it and create electricity. And this man, I can't remember his name, worked on this since he was 23, and he died by mid age.

Any sources/evidence to back up this extreme claim?

Watched a video going over the list, death, threats of imprisonment. The man who invented technology for deaf to hear, it worked by sending the frequency to the earbones through the skin. He goes to patent it, they tell it can't work. Then take a deaf skeptic and use it, playing some beautiful music and he burst into tears, and they know it worked. The navy/military takes it over, steals the patent, threatens him with prison. And it comes out as a technology to communicate with dolphins to plant bombs.

Why would the navy/military want to hold back technology that cured deafness? Any sources/evidence for this wild claim? Your dolphins planting bombs theory is not only irrational (Dolphins communicate through whilstles etc, fail to see how a whilsting noise would cure deafness) and ridicluous but comedy gold! Well done truly. Why use nuclear submarines when a dolphin trained by some imaginary technology can do the job
Not to mention the release of such technology to cure deafness would be far more financially benefical than a training dolphins to plant bomb scheme.

Do we really have to live a planet run by these weak pathetic beings that need slaves, being harmed by them, having their sickness displayed in world wide Olympic opening?

What sickness displayed? Nothing of any note in relation to conspiracy theories happened at the olympic opening, atleast not the overwhelming majority of the billions watching world-wide. What better chance for these slave seeking world leader to show themselves on the world stage.. and yet nothing happened, intresting huh? Let me guess, youve spotted a elusive symbol ('
')

How dare they have taken something beautiful and trashed it? The world, nature and everyones daily experiences!

I agree with the destruction of the enviroment being sickening, however the claim that 'everyones daily experiences' are being destroyed is despicable by someone who is privlidged enough to own a computer. Rather then being born into the poverty stricken slums of Mumbai/Narobi you were born into the western world, and thus have a much higher quality of life than the average human being on this planet.. so dont claim that your daily experiences are a burden, please

edit on 8-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join