Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2012 Olympic Medal Symbolism/ Illuminati / Shows Rapture,WW3. Beheadings.Tribulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
2012 Olympic Medal Symbolism/ Illuminati / Shows Rapture,WW3. Beheadings.Tribulation

I found this very interesting how this person analyzes this medal and it's artform - (layering) things are hidden from you in plain sight if you look for them. Symbols all over this thing.

Mentions the Owl Moloch - (Bohemian Grove comes to mind) or wisdom, Athena - Minerva - etc.

The video is very informative, and yes it seems Religious, it is all about the End Times according to Secret Societies. Please watch video. If you cannot watch it, I will try to write it down and do a synopsis.

Mods if you think this belongs in the Religious Forum please move it. But, it covers both this is why I chose the Gray Area Forum.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
edit on 26-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Lold at cyclops owl with big smile. OK watching more. Will report back for lols had if I don't fall asleep or get distracted. Oh look, a penny!

Sadly i got 5-10 minutes in and laughed.

We have seen this a tonne of times over and over again. People choose what they see in imagery. Do i need to mention the Denver airport murals? There was 4-5 different explanations of various religions.

Pretty much it appeared to be someone finding something, in a symbol because that is what they want to see.

Edit -

Ok i watched it all, my opinion is unchanged. Hes mixing in a LOT of religions, from the Myan to Christianity to Hindu, all the way back to the greek panthion. From most of the religious texts i have read, they are all mutually exclusive (you believe in one, true god (Christianity), or the Panthion (So Zeus etc) not all of the above.

My last point is "Rapture cannot be known by any man, only God himself shall know the day of rapture", so if someone knows, it cannot happen, or else you undo religious dogma.

Just my two cents. It's cute and funny.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Very creative. I mean it's silly, but very creative and entertaining.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Please watch video before replying..

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You know what I find to be really odd? Conspiracy theorists have been jumping on the 2012 Olympics ever since they discovered the logo looked like "ZION" when flipped a certain way, yet here we are, less than 2 days away, and there aren't any channelers picking up on the opportunity. You would think a few of them would be saying stuff like, "We won't allow the Illuminati to kick off WWIII with a false flag attack," or, "We will make a grand appearance at the opening/closing ceremony." Channelers often use recent events to make predictions for attention (and when the predictions fail, they ignore it and continue on), but none of the "popular" channelers I've seen have talked about the 2012 Olympics at all recently.

As far as the video goes, it wasn't too convincing. There are far more obvious signs of Illuminati influence (like Wenlock, one of the two official 2012 Olympics mascots, and that one poster with the guy with an All-Seeing Eye tattoo).

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'm channeling a vision of a bright light as bright as the sun. The light beams from the ground to the sky. It is blinding and many people scream in sorrow and pain. There are people cheering in the background, and people crying in the field. I have seen the figures who delivered the light which is as bright as the sun, and they have smiled while bringing it upon the stadium, yet they also cry after delivering the bright light.

It is the light from the sun bouncing off the many gold medals that the USA will earn when we win almost every competition. GO USA lulz

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I watched one of his videos the other day about the colorado shootings. He did layering like this and it was just too silly for me, but you might like it if you can find it.

I would think they use greek gods or goddesses and the acropolis because the Greeks were the first to have Olympics.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BottledWater

You sir are fantastic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Look its either going to be a hostage situation, alien invasion, plane crash, car bomb, train explosion, shooting rampage, or just some old school swashbuckling.

Or nothing will happen, and the real terror hits when you least expect it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
Look its either going to be a hostage situation, alien invasion, plane crash, car bomb, train explosion, shooting rampage, or just some old school swashbuckling. Or nothing will happen, and the real terror hits when you least expect it.

HOLY CRAP ARE YOU PSYCHIC?!?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

They were also called the Sacrifice games, with the "Hekatomb" being used.

100 sacrifices at the start of the games.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well you know, to me it seems that they're doing things in such an obvious way they are actually trying to incite a revolution. And those are always controlled events that lead into their plans, such as the French one.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
edit on 26-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

The symbology is real, its there, layered. And has meaning. If you were really drunk, probably miss it. It takes a sharp mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok, its an excellent video. Even NASA pictures of the moon, (especially if you use dodge and burn on shadows for example) show layers, and very busy, puzzle, complex. That would beg the question, is there ETs doing this and putting this into the Information Field to affect us, OR, if that is extra tampering by NASA and the Illuminati.

But Christ, is a message as old of time. The old testament a tad newer in lots of it. King David! Jacob. Scotland. Shakespear. Whatever.

Christ real/metaphor is about waking up your pineal and being Love and Kindness, matching your outer words/actions to your inner Love/Ideals and Becoming, more than enough to tackle their games. Your infinity is equal to the infinity around you, so shine your light in, connect to your Infinite Soul and SHINE.

They're whole manipulation and murder incorporated has got to be exposed and NULLIFIED. This isn't a plan from Love on high, just the controllers playing their control coding out.

Lets make that a little hard for them to do:

Katy Perry - Firework

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Niké and the Acropolis... Oh, I don't know... maybe because the Olympics began in Greece?

Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, or whomever the chosen "boogeyman" is for this century... they do not teach a lack-of-belief in spiritual things. Quite the opposite, they teach positive affirmation of such existences, as well as methods by which to tap into, subjugate, command, and co-exist with the beings occupying them. If the Powers that Be are intent on making us disbelieve, they're doing a horrible job. In my town we have 11 Churches preaching about God and Christ and the traps of the Devil. In my local Barnes and Noble there are separate, entire walls, full of Christian religious material, as well as New Age angeology, and other spiritual practices to cleanse and purify oneself.

The Owl... I'm actually seeing what he calls the Antichrist (DEATH is actually the one who rides the white horse, not the Antichrist) is what I see as an owl. What he calls Moloch is actually the leg, and dress of Niké. What he is doing is falling for something called pareidolia, which is seeing faces and forms in places where they do not exist. There is what looks to be an owl, but there is no Moloch.

- small note: Minerva (Greek: Pallus-Athena) is not the same as Moloch. The narrator makes an impossible leap between Moloch and Minerva, neither of which actually appear on the medallion. IF Minerva were on the medallion, I COULD see the representation of Victory (Niké) and Freedom (Minerva as representation of democracy and inclusion of the people) having a symbolic meaning. Unfortunately, neither Minerva nor Moloch are on the medallion.

The "Little Guy" is a feather. Not a human, not the Antichrist, just a feather.

Yes, magickal energies can be cultivated based on belief. BUT, only the belief of the ones' who have casted the magickal spell. That is why the Christians, despite having a Church on every steet corner, crosses in every graveyard, preachers on the street, and their voice all over politics... are losing power and authority in America. Not enough believers with true belief in it are creating magickal visuals.

The same goes for the medallion. Even though none of this "occult" symbolism is in there, it wouldn't matter if it were, because none of the people watching the Olympics are thinking about Minerva and the Antichrist. They're thinking about the fun and communal element of the whole world (most of it) being united together in one thing.

This video is bogus fear-mongering.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Moloch the owl is very clearly there. If you're seeing one of the layers he also brings out in the drawings, such as the figure giving the boot, its also there. Its layers, a kind of heiroglyph.

As for the base meanings in words, and say the owl, you have to go deep into the past, and find its roots in ancient languages to find the full spectrum of meaning.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OK folks, here we go.

Niké is the goddess representing victory to the ancient Greek peoples. So, to begin with, the Olympics are a Greek tradition, honored today by the world over. So, is it really so strange that the designers of the Olympic medallion would look to the history of the games, and arrive on a figure from Greek mythology representing the best ethics, morals, values, and demonstrations of competition and battle? That figure is Niké, the tireless companion of Zeus and Pallus-Athena.

Now, as for the Owl... studying higher resolution images of the medallion here... it's come to my attention that there is no owl on the medallion at all. The presupposed owl is actually another case of pareidolia, seen in the robes of Niké.

Additionally, what I once considered to be a feather of the owl, and therefore related to Pallus-Athena/Minerva, is actually an olive or palm branch, which are two of the many symbolic items that Niké carries. You can see sculptures of Niké holding them here, and here, among other statues. Studying the higher resolution image, you can clearly see the figure of Niké holding the branch.

So, unfortunately, no. It is not a "hieroglyphic" (you're using that word wrong). Nor is it a secret, hidden meaning. It is clearly a representation of winged, robed, Niké bestowing victory on great warriors during the Olympic games, just as she did to great warriors and competitors in the Greek world 2500 years ago.

What you're doing, Unity, is seeing what you want to see, over what is actually there. You want so bad to believe in ETs, and conspiracies, and government plots, that you're making things up, and wishing so hard for them to be true. In reality, the games will come and go. I'm willing to promise even, that absolutely nothing spiritual, mystical, false-flag, or related to Higher Consciousness happens at all. Positive or negative even. No return of Christ, and no false-flag terrorism. The games will come and go as neutrally as any other event.

Anyone want to take me up on that? Surely you, Unity, with all of your great inside wisdom on things must be sure enough in your conviction and belief to agree to a wager with me. Unless you're not certain of yourself, or your theories...

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

And Zeus has nothing to do with this and their dark side plans, eh? Just saw that combo, Zeus and Nike. Zeus is in that top of the pyramid group and the pyramid is dark side rule. And the word heiroglyph is not misused, for I never called this a heiroglyph, but layered with information akin to the hieroglyph, its an analogy. As for meaning, some of our words come from Chinese, and they carry the whole meaning as changed throughout time, its part of how they cast their spells with language itself, which is also layered and has layered meanings.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Zeus doesn't actually have anything to do with this, especially since Zeus was only symbolically the King of the Gods. In reality, he was overpowered by the monster Typhon; unable to do anything to bring fresh growth when Demeter's daughter Persephone was stolen; and subject to the whim of the Anatolian goddess Hecátē whom he allowed to keep her rule of the sky, sea, and Underworld. Even Hera quite frequently pulled the wool over his eyes and mislead him.

As for your "analogy," you're still wrong. A hieroglyphic represents something similar to the image. The glyph got Mut, for example, was a Vulture. So attributed because of the way a Vulture watches over thing, much like a mother. The same way the hieroglyphic for an elderly man, or a man praying represent, well, an elderly man, and a man attempting to supplicate his gods. The word you're looking for is allusion, meaning to allude to something else. Or perhaps metaphor/simile, being comparisons (one via the terms like, or as, the other without them).

What you're doing here, is shooting in the dark, hoping to hit something. Quite a pitiful way to make a point, really. Then again, I wouldn't expect someone without an ounce of knowledge concerning Greek pantheism to know anything about the Greeks, their gods, or their policies. So, in reality, Unity, you're exactly as you should be: uninformed, unenlightened, and undeniably proud of your ignorance.

~ Scribe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join