2012 Olympic Medal Symbolism/ Illuminati / Shows Rapture,WW3. Beheadings.Tribulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Well I never did bring him up, you initially did. But speaking of him, he is an annanuki, ie. Enki/Enlil/Zeus/Marduk and others were major players.

However there is also the whole archtetypes and symbology of the battle for progression being with us.

So some would just choose to see it on those levels and intention of heart is everything.

So it doesnt matter to me if someone sees the same way, just that they do this: the integrity, ideals,positivity inside is expressed on the outside, in otherwords with words and actions, and that we turn weaknesses into strengths.

But for those who can see the whole symbology things going on, this is very interesting.

Also look at this one:

Radiohead - Pyramid Song

UK featured a lot in this, but there is US reference too. Its pretty much coded and concerning the Olympics.

Though all this coding takes place, Im not convinced a big event will happen there.

It could be a distraction put out, while something big or, low key but with huge ramifications, occurs somewhere else.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm going to start with Radiohead, because Radiohead is one of my top ten favorite bands. I absolutely love Radiohead. So, here you go, Unity. The meaning and influences behind "Pyramid Song" from Thom Yorke and Radiohead themselves, as found on the website Green Plastic Radiohead:

The lyrics of “Pyramid Song” have been seen as largely based on Dante’s Divine Comedy with references to the Inferno, Purgatory, and Paradise, though Yorke has mentioned the Tibetan Book of the Dead (Bardo Thodol), the Egyptian Book of the Dead, and Hermann Hesse’s Siddhartha as other possible inspirations. The first two lines bear a resemblance to the beginning of the first verse of “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.” The line “and we all went to heaven in a little row boat” is nearly identical to a lyric found in Tom Waits’ 1985 song “Clap Hands,” which itself is taken from a 1965 hit by Shirley Ellis, “The Clapping Song.”

Also, "Amnesiac" the album featuring the song was released in 2001 (11 years before the Olympics currently in discussion). Additionally, the video for the song has also been discussed by Thom Yorke and Radiohead. Also found on the link above is this little bit about the video:

The video for “Pyramid Song”, directed by collective Shynola, features a combination of computer 3D and hand-drawn animation and was based on a dream that lead singer Thom Yorke once had. Following on from the more abstract Kid A promotional blips, it was the first Radiohead video not to feature any depiction of the band or singer (the animated “Paranoid Android” clip had briefly included a caricature of each member around a table in a pub). The video won several awards, including NME Carling’s best video of the year.

So, congratulations on being wrong on every front, Unity.

Radiohead is a brilliant band, with a brilliant message. You, however, are a dull bulb with a non-existent message.

Also, concerning who brought Zeus into this, I present your own words, from this post on page 1:

And Zeus has nothing to do with this and their dark side plans, eh? Just saw that combo, Zeus and Nike. Zeus is in that top of the pyramid group and the pyramid is dark side rule.

You brought Zeus into this whole thing. I merely mentioned him as one of the deities Niké accompanies. Care to apologize for accusing me of something I didn't do?

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
just wanted to give you guys a heads up to the new thread on the OLYMPICS.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I can't even see the symbology in the video for what you listed, but there seems to be a lot of things underwater.

And noted the North.

So I will agree with you, the song is good. But, I don't see Olympics in it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

More to the point, you will argue black and blue that you are "right". That is the problem with symbolism, people see what THEY want to see, it comes down to perception.

This is the example i use commonly: "Explain and PROVE to me the sky on a clear (no clouds) day is not pink.". The same principal applies in this instance.

Unity wants to prove his point desperiately
Wandering wants to disprove Unity's point

Wandering has raised some very good points, i had to make a quick trip to the bank (where some of my books are sitting, since i dont have the room at home), and validate (in my head) what he/she was saying. But my major point still remains, religion (past and present) for the most part is mutually exclusive.

Using film clips of songs, is also not a great idea. These days most film clips have multiple directors or/and multiple writers, same thing applies to the olympic medal. Heres some of the examples you posted:

Firework - Performed by Katie Perry
* Producer(s) - Stargate (Company), Sandy Vee
* Creative Artists - None Attributed
* Song Writers - Katy Perry, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Wilhelm, Ester Dean

Theres 6+ people involved in the production of that single song.

There are/is a lot of "easter eggs" people posted in movies and software recently as jokes or they think they are jokes, this is not an uncommon practice granted most of it is removed when it goes to QA or/and testing, but the creative types will do it for giggles, and in some instance it CAN get into a world wide release. Pretty much its a joke from person A to person B. Or if its not a joke, from discussions i have had with software developers (and short film makers) they like to put a piece or artifact of themselves into it, so keep that in mind also.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Boy, oh boy, oh boy..........The so called Sword, is supposed to be a QUILL, This is getting funnier and funnier everytime its updated. Are you sure that is a Stadium ?????? Maybe its an Ash tray, and this Medal is delivering bouts of Cancer, wooooooh, maybe this an original version of the Wheel, oh no. I forgot, that was probably square...

Keep it up Man, your better than a TV show these days.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Unity is a her. And also, the video in this OP, what part is anyone arguing with? Glad to know some see, even if others maintain they don't. The song about a city under the waves. That isn't Egypt. Actual some of Wandering Scribe's information is interesting. I don't think he's unaware.

Fireworks song, that isn't about symbology. That is about shining. Releasing your inner light and shining. Holding the light in this world. Doing the work we came to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Spruk

Unity is a her. And also, the video in this OP, what part is anyone arguing with? Glad to know some see, even if others maintain they don't. The song about a city under the waves. That isn't Egypt. Actual some of Wandering Scribe's information is interesting. I don't think he's unaware.

Fireworks song, that isn't about symbology. That is about shining. Releasing your inner light and shining. Holding the light in this world. Doing the work we came to do.

Your gender (or anyone elses for that matter) is irrelevant. To be honest i dont care if your genetalia is internal or external, it doesnt make anyones points more valid or invalid. But i thank you for helping with context, but it was entirely unrequired from my perspective as i tend to treat both people (on and off the internet) as equals, no matter creed, gender, color or ancestry.

Moving on of course

This is the beauty of music, everyone hears, understands and feels different things from a song. This is what makes music wonderous (for the most part). But what I or you see is two different things, it also could be different from what the artist is feeling/trying to express at that point in time.

Same theory applies to artwork. What you see in a piece of art is different to what I see in a piece of art (bad example sadly, since i look at the artist, not what they are expressing), same thing applies to the medal. Some people will see X (in the guy's sakes, religious symbols), and everyone else sees Y.

So in saying that we/Wandering can only argue inaccuracies in his comments, which is what i am trying to get across with my comment specifically to the symbolism.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
For example in the coding, there are some pretty exact locations given and the overlays match an area in California, that is critical and also relates to 33 degree coordinates. And apparently they are trying to bring Davy Jones or Death up.

The visuals are quite compelling, and this is the breasts of the figure on the coin.

Its interesting to see: Its roughly at about 22 minutes on

Location on the map of north america for the boobies.

Plus there is a very strong chance with all the promotion and speculation on the olympics that it will be a distraction for something somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The Olympics are not in the song, that's why you don't see them. Although I am interested why, in the post you put the video in, you said they were coded into it. I'm not sure if you know anything about Radiohead, but Thom Yorke, the man I quoted, is the one who writes and sings their music. So those quotes are what the song, and video, are about; because he wrote the song, and helped direct the video. It's his vision.

And the song is brilliant, ha ha.

reply to post by Spruk

Please don't mistake me for someone who does not think art can be symbolically meaningful. I'm not that type of person at all. I'm very much interested in the layered context of art. However, there is a difference between layered context, and unfounded belief.

In the case of Radiohead, Thom Yorke wrote the song and his dream was the basis for the video. I am inclined to believe his interpretation because he is the creative force behind the video. Maybe there are other meanings mixed in, I'm sure there are. The 2012 Olympics, however, are not one of them.

Concerning Niké and the Olympics; I am well studied in Greek mythology. So, seeing a statue of Niké, I recognized her, and knew of possible reasons for every item included on the medallion. I even could justify the inclusion of an owl, had there actually been one present, without straying into false Illuminati and Satanic conspiracy theories. Since the owl, the feather or olive/palm frond, Niké, and all the other included symbols have standard, normal, non-threatening, Greek meanings I was only supporting reality and the truth.

People often think I am coarse and "against open-mindedness" but in reality I am just a huge proponent of the truth. If I know the facts to be something other than the myths, I speak up. Whether that makes me a buzz kill, or hated, I don't care. Truth will win out in the end.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Please don't mistake me for someone who does not think art can be symbolically meaningful. I'm not that type of person at all. I'm very much interested in the layered context of art. However, there is a difference between layered context, and unfounded belief.

Concerning Niké and the Olympics; I am well studied in Greek mythology. So, seeing a statue of Niké, I recognized her, and knew of possible reasons for every item included on the medallion. I even could justify the inclusion of an owl, had there actually been one present, without straying into false Illuminati and Satanic conspiracy theories. Since the owl, the feather or olive/palm frond, Niké, and all the other included symbols have standard, normal, non-threatening, Greek meanings I was only supporting reality and the truth.

People often think I am coarse and "against open-mindedness" but in reality I am just a huge proponent of the truth. If I know the facts to be something other than the myths, I speak up. Whether that makes me a buzz kill, or hated, I don't care. Truth will win out in the end.

~ Wandering Scribe

Actually i wasnt for or against your knowledge of radiohead, i personally dont like their music, but thats just a personal thing rather than a refelction of their talent (hence why i made little to no mention of it). The only reason i looked up what you said, was because it was of interest to me and no other real reason, so please do not think i was doubting you.

I have the same effect, a LOT of people see me as cold and unsympathetic due to the way i speak, in some cases my wife and i have been told we remind people of Bones & Booth from the series Bones, with my wife being Booth and me being Bones. Honestly, i dont have the legs for it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I didnt see it in the song either. I also couldn't quite see the Egyptian part of it. There was a coding in the phone book saying North, which means, northern hemisphere. Anyway after checking that one out, and watching it several times, just filing it away to check out their other songs.

But the OP is about the coin and is got lots in it.

I guess time will tell. If anything pans out and especially those pics, that area on the coast there, in California.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
OK, since no one has tried to do this, I will. This post covers the first 10 minutes of the video. I'll explain the history behind the symbols, and why the narrator is wrong. I invite others to try the 2nd and 3rd segments, as I won't be doing them.

1) Niké

This should be obvious. The games are about the spirit of competition, and originated in Greece. The use of a medallion with a representation of the Greek goddess of victory in competition should be obvious.

The goddess Niké represents skill, wisdom, and overcoming obstacles; she is the goddess of both mental and physical victory. A benign figure in Greek mythology who bestows fortune and fame on the victorious. Her inclusion makes perfect sense.

Check out her wikipedia page here.

Learn all about her here.

Second, Niké holds a sword of justice, a palm/olive frond, an olive wreath, or a torch of wisdom. All can be seen on the website. The sword on the medallion simply means a fair and just game. The head of the Bride of Christ is actually her olive/laurel wreath, which was given to the victor of the Olympic or Panathenaea games.

2) the Owl

First, the narrator says the owl is Moloch. Almost all of our modern knowledge of Moloch, as a deity to whom children were sacrificed, comes from the Bible. Scholarly looks into the authenticity of Moloch have concluded that he never existed; that most of the Biblical accounts are fear-mongering meant to convert Ammonites.

There is also no evidence outside of David Icke, or Alex Jones, that Moloch is an owl.

Second, the narrator says the owl represents Minerva. My main question here is: is it Minerva, or Moloch then?

Moloch represents an involuntary ritual which was forced upon the people; while Minerca (Greek Pallus-Athena) is the representation of democracy, wisdom, and communal movements.

This is not only a hypocritical pairing, but an uninformed one as well. Athena was a goddess who represented the people, and whose deeds (mostly) aid the people, not hurt and harm them.

Further, Niké is a goddess who accompanies Athena, not to cause devious plots, but to reward the triumphs of democracy, general human goodness, and charity.

So, if the owl represents Minera/Pallus-Athena at all, it is in a positive light, because there are absolutely no occult, or Satanic associations which Minerva or Niké have.

3) The acropolis

The building on the coin is most likely the Acropolis of Athens, the patron city of Athena and Niké.

You can read much about the building and it's importance on the wikipedia page here.

Of particular importance to us would be the segments on the page about the city layout, as well as the bit about the Panathenaea, which were the Athens version of the Olympic games; see the olive/laurel wreath above.

The narrator's "severed head" and "clown false prophet" have no bearing on this building, or the meaning of the acropolis. They are simply the narrator seeing deeper meaning, where none actually exists. Athens had no qualm with the Bride of Christ (the Catholic church), or with any of the numerous other prophets running around during Jesus' time.

A roman city would have been a better representation, as Rome is where other healers and messiahs like Mithra and Aesculapius were said to be; not Athens.

4) Vishnu

The narrator falsely ties Vishnu to Niké.

Vishnu is part of the holy quintet in Hinduism which help reincarnate the Earth. He is not a god of victory, democracy, or anything else which Niké is. Vishnu's six dominant qualities are:

1. omniscience
2. omnipotence
3. immateriality
4. authority over all living things
5. control over the miraculous
6. being able to charm all living things

On the Maya calender, the sign he associates with Vishnu is actually called Xiuhuitzolli, and represents the East. It is a coat of arms placed upon dead warriors so they would be recognized, and granted safe passage in the Afterlife. It is also sometimes associated with diadems worm by Maya rulers. Again, not Vishnu.

5) Hunab Ku

The Hunab Ku is a Yucatán symbol which means: The Only God, it is referencing the Christian God, or Jesus.

All modern scholars have debunked any Maya deity connection.

Why would Illuminati place a sign for the Christian God on the back of the coin, if there goal was to invoke forces other than that God?

They wouldn't, because the Hunab Ku is not on the medal.

I hope this helps to clarify why the narrator of the video is wrong, and furthers the need for scholarly research into these types of things. All of the symbolism in the video portrayed as negative, are really positive, and champion the exact opposite of what the narrator claims.

A little research goes a long way

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 27/7/12 by Wandering Scribe because: spelling and grammar

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
All of the symbolism in the video portrayed as negative, are really positive,

As learned as you may be, the above line sums up your entire argument, not only about the video, but about the games in general, and illuminati ritualistic aspects.

Please confirm the meaning of the word Hekatomb as it stands in relation to nike, zeus, and the games?

It's ALL negative.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Hecatomb has no relation to Niké, Zeus, or the Olympics. A hecatomb was a ritual sacrifice of cattle, not people. Specifically, it was a religious sacrifice done for Apollo, Athena, and Hera. None of which have any direct correlation to the games. If you were attempting to make some kind of other connection, say people as cattle, it does not work. There is no evidence that the hecatomb was ever performed with human sacrifices.

I stand by my conviction that the games are absolutely benign, without a negative aspect to them. When they end peacefully, I imagine you, and all the other fear-mongerers will be making formal apologies for needlessly stirring the pot with all of these false assertions?

I look forward to your apology when the games go off without a hitch.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Now i know you're blowing smoke.

7 Day Three: Sacrifices (Hecatomb) and feast

On the morning of day three, athletes, gymnastai, priests, and Hellanodikai gathered at the Prytaneion for the procession that would begin a day of sacrifice and feasting. Individuals would have been sacrificing animals on their own behalf at a range of altars, but this would be the official sacrifice, an impressive spectacle of great religious significance. Animal sacrifice was the central ritual act of Greek religion, so the sacrifice to Zeus would have been the focal point of the Olympic festival. Instead of a conventional architectural structure, Zeus was honoured by an unusual altar built from the ashes of the thighs of animals sacrificed there. According to Pausanias’s detailed description
(5.13.8-14.2), in his day the mound was 42 metres in circumference at its base and seven metres high, with flights of stone steps allowing access to the top. Tradition dictated that only the wood of white poplar should be used for Zeus’s sacrifices.

LINK

Any chance the raised portion the olympic stadium fits those dimensions?

That it is an oak tree is symbolic for the oak king, who we are fully expecting to make an appearance.

EDIT: I'll accept your apology now, if you don't mind.
edit on 27-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can't someone just post a picture of the medal? I can't watch a video from my work computer, and even if I could, would I really need to watch it, or couldn't I just look at the medal and see for myself if there are beheadings, and raptures and such?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Here is a London olympics medal:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
S&F OP!
I thank you for bringing this to my attention, as I have never seen this video.
I do see the symbols on the medal that some don't see. I'm sure there is important meaning here that some are joking about. I take it seriously.
I love studying symbolism. This is a great lesson in my quest for knowledge on the subject.
Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Its in the video. And you can google it too in images. Same one, with lots of layers.

There is even a map there.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join