It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World leaders promoting tolerance; but what do you really know about Islam?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It does not matter what the Quran says. The important thing is what ordinary muslims believe.

Source

Significant part of muslim population are fundamentalists with dangerous beliefs incompatible with western society. Thats just a fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Yes, Zionist extremists are also dangerous (altrough there is far less of them in numbers). But that does not make muslim extremists less dangerous. This thread is about them.

edit on 27/7/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

My view?
My view never asked me to go thousands of miles to murder people who believed in another book.
All I see is the religious fools killing everyone in their path, in the name of saving some europeans who identify with a certain ism who are said to be superior.

Nice attack on me though, if this is your response in a public forum, I'd hate to see your "forgiveness" when eyes are not looking.
Now you understand why I view the religions as I do, no I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Hecate666

I would disagree about the growing up part on the christians.
I imagine if you put up numbers of people killed in say the last decade of christian based countries vs muslim countries, one would pull way ahead.
But all religions are bad imo.
Just a way of dividing, controlling, and conquering.

That's not really a fair comparison though, you can't compare the kill tally of the general population to the kill tally of the governments and their militaries.

You could compare miltary vs military as well as civillian vs civillian though.
You could also see which military kills more civillians.

Most westerners are against all wars, we're sort of enslaved and don't really have a choice in the matter.
Enslaved? with volutary enlistment?
You never been to a country music concert have you?? USA,USA,USA,...
Mighty enthusiastic slaves.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Im an athiest, and I want to make it fully clear that I have never read the Koran and so I can not be certain of what it says.

My guess would be that much like the Bible, there are probably some violent parts, and most reasonable Muslims overlook those just as most reasonable Christians aren't stoning people.

I understand all religions have extremists, and I'm not commenting on them.

My struggle with Islam comes from two incidents, and before I state them I just want to say I would be open to looking at evidence that would put this in a different light if anyone could provide it,

These incidents are the Danish cartoons and the fatwa on Salman Rusdhie.

Both of these incidents seemed to have a huge amount of supposed moderate Muslims refusing to condemn the violence that came a a result of these incidents. I know there were some Islamic groups that condemned violence over the cartoons, but Im not aware of many that condemened the Rushdie fatwa.

I understand posters on this site are reasonable and probably wouldn't resort to violence like this, but if almost all of your religous leaders endorse or refuse to condemn these actions, how can you blame people on the outside for being afraid?

I'm no lover of christianity or any other religion, but I have to admit Islam is the only religion I have personally seen have large amounts of supporters celebrate the murders of people over offensive books or cartoons.

In the case of Rushdie, there has actually been a state sponsered videogame about killing him released this year in Iran, 24 years after his book came out.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Do us all a favor and carry out your own survey, stop all the Muslims you can find and ask them those questions. You'll be lucky if even one of them supports any terrorist attack. As for the Palestinians how else would you expect them to feel when Israel has been raping their land for as long as I can remember?
edit on 27-7-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Stoning people...hmm kinda reminds me of the bible.

Whippings? Slave trade anyone?

Cutting of Hands/arms...Rebel groups in West Africa and Rwanda have been doing this for ages. Short sleeve/Long sleeve.

Death Penalty? Need I explain further?...Texas.

Why associate the above with Islam alone?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Yes, Zionist extremists are also dangerous (altrough there is far less of them in numbers). But that does not make muslim extremists less dangerous. This thread is about them.

edit on 27/7/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

LOL Zionists are less in numbers !??

yet they manage to build 400 nukes, do 9/11, start wars.

LOL less of them in numbers

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

because he is hoping to dehumanize Muslims so that when Israel starts nuking them and killing civilians in Iran etc

so that you won't feel for them as human beings but rather see them as animals

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Do us all a favor and carry out your own survey, stop all the Muslims you can find and ask them those questions. You'll be lucky if even one of them supports any terrorist attack. As for the Palestinians how else would you expect them to feel when Israel has been raping their land for as long as I can remember?

Its all just to dehumanize Muslims so that you support next war slaughtering then by the millions

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

And what about Jewish control of western media.

If you print a cartoon making fun of some Rabbi, you can kiss your job goodby in 24 hours

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am not saying there are no dangerous muslims

But 9/11 was a cia mossad job, that ends the conversation for me,

muslims are simple, you leave them alone, they leave you alone, but Zionists, oh those guys are coming to your home

that's the problem, even if you live in US, their false flag can kill you

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Yaaaawwwwnnn...how droll more western propaganda ... cant you guys at least dress it up a bit to make a more entertaining read ? ...

good question

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Did ATS become a haven for Anti-Islamic propaganda ?

it is probably Israeli PR program, they operate everywhere

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join