It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towers And Buildings On The Moon (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I just watched this full color video of the moon from a news article on Beforeitsnews.com
and thought others on ATS might like to see it too. Some amazing color footage and information
and raises the question as to why Nasa won't release any film footage like this. This footage was
taken by a man in Texas on his porch using a $68.00 dollar web cam through the earths atmosphere.

Published on Jul 21, 2012 by joseescamilla

youtu.be...

The film that challenges anyone to prove that the Moon is grey. This film proves the Moon is a full color celestial body and that there are incredible structures and towers built by "someone" that has the ability to build a structure ten miles wide and six miles high within an eight month period. The evidence is presented and you will be amazed at what you will see in this film.

______beforeitsnews/story/2428/613/Towers_And_Buildings_On_The_Moon_Video.html

And of course anyone's thoughts and comments on this subject would be interesting too.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

The film that challenges anyone to prove that the Moon is grey.

Try looking up some night.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Beforeitsnews.com

FAIL, nuff' said

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by chrisb9

Dang I must be looking at the wrong heavenly body? My moon looks yellowish white when I look up???

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Near the horizon maybe. Or even overhead if you live in a smoggy place.
My Moon is silver grey.

edit on 7/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by chrisb9

That's pretty funny,Phage.

Hey,chrisb9,try the search function on here,there is probably a ton of stuff relating to that.

Here is an example.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-7-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Near the horizon maybe. Or even overhead if you live in a smoggy place.
My Moon is silver grey.

Sounds pretty...been a lot of places lived in the desert many years, never saw a gray moon.

I think my idea of white may be your idea of gray.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My friends and I...We like the moooooooon...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I think my idea of white may be your idea of gray.

Sort of a dark white maybe?

In any case the Moon is pretty much colorless (with some exceptions). Unless it is rendered in false color as it is in Escamilla's video or otherwise manipulated.
Good thread about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

at 36:15

www.youtube.com...

the moon looks like a map of stars.

in 2010 the year we make contact, the guy is saying "oh my G its full of stars"

is this what he meant?

is the moon literally a GIANT map of stars!??!
edit on 24-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've seen it orange, blood red and brown (lunar eclipses).

I've seen black (solar eclipses).

Most of the time it's just a brilliant silver white, with dark grey mares.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

This footage was taken by a man in Texas on his porch using a $68.00 dollar web cam through the earths atmosphere.

So lets disregard what we can see with the naked eye, or the millions of telescopes worth hundreds/thousands £/$ and take the word of some guy with a $68 web cam filming from his porch......because that would make a lot more sense wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by chrisb9

This footage was taken by a man in Texas on his porch using a $68.00 dollar web cam through the earths atmosphere.

So lets disregard what we can see with the naked eye, or the millions of telescopes worth hundreds/thousands £/$ and take the word of some guy with a $68 web cam filming from his porch......because that would make a lot more sense wouldn't it?

i would rather trust some guy i can talk to, that is on earth, that took a picture with his own camera, than some secret government people, with all their lies.

peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

reply to post by chrisb9

i would rather trust some guy i can talk to, that is on earth, that took a picture with his own camera, than some secret government people, with all their lies.

peace.

But you see, you DO NOT have to trust that guy....or anyone else.

Just look up with your eyes. Buy your own web cam. Or even a cheap telescope or binoculars.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

reply to post by chrisb9

peace.

But you see, you DO NOT have to trust that guy....or anyone else.

Just look up with your eyes. Buy your own web cam. Or even a cheap telescope or binoculars.

100% true.

i don't disagree in any way.

peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Got to here

from a news article on Beforeitsnews.com
[/quote ] and was going to give up then realised you are new. So I have given you a star to treasure!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i didnt watch the video, but saw some pics, so if its true the moon has color why didnt it show on the pics and film taken by the astronauts that went to the the moon. was it because of the camera's? I dont know much about cameras or the moon. can anybody clarify why the moon looked all grey in the moon landing videos?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ya we know from astronauts that there is color on the moon, particularly volcanic orange and other mild tones. But this video totally blows the colors out of proportion. Lots of the color is coming from lighting from the sun on creators. That bluish tinge is over exposed sunlight reflecting moon dust. The funny thing is that the guy goes from a live feed then mixes NASA photos in with the mix. failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To prove anything at the very least.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Because it is mostly grey. With, as I said, some exceptions. The astronauts of Apollo 17 were pretty excited about finding a deposit of orange tinged soil.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

And some of them reported seeing the surface of the Moon as brownish when the Sun was at a certain angle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XstanX888

The funny thing is that the guy goes from a live feed then mixes NASA photos in with the mix.

Yes. Well, that's Jose for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join