It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Towers And Buildings On The Moon (Video)

page: 3
13
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by DARREN1976
 


Not at first, all thought the potential for using CCDs for long term exposures was realized quickly. A exposure of 45 minutes for a film camera was dropped drastically to something like 10 minutes with a CCD device.

The problem at first was the thermal noise (heat) that would be induced in the chip's information during long term exposure. Some of the first home made CCD cameras for astrophotography amateurs used huge homemade lathed metal coolers.

However, as with all electronics, as time went by, the technology got better.

Here's a link to read more about it:

Charge-Coupled Device with astronomy


Thanks for this, this is exactly why i asked, as i was going to get a camera with a ccd chip for my telescope, so i can get some good stills of the sky at night, once again, cheers!!




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee
 


I think my idea of white may be your idea of gray.

Sort of a dark white maybe?

In any case the Moon is pretty much colorless (with some exceptions). Unless it is rendered in false color as it is in Escamilla's video or otherwise manipulated.
Good thread about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)


I asked my husband what color the moon is dang man said Gray!



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9
 


Oh well the moon is where the greys live, an its also hollow,. some might say its like a death star ha but yeah def live on the inside, ive talked to the different dimensions ..



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are some rather large posts in this thread so I'll take the lazy route and simply reply with my two cents, without checking if anyone else has pointed this out....

Even though there are pale shades of brown and blue...for the most part, the moon is a dull, gray, rocky color. This can be verified.

When you view celestial objects from earth, you should note that:

• Earth has an atmosphere.
• Earth's atmosphere is composed of gasses and particles which have an effect on how light reaches us and how it filters that light.
• The moon's surface varies in texture, topography and as most of you know, is riddled with craters varying in depth.
• Because of the topography, texture and geology of the moon....light from the sun is reflected differently at different times of the day under different atmospheric conditions here on earth.

Knowing that, you realize that anyone claiming that there's a cover-up about the color of the moon without first taking into account the aforementioned points, is not only a tool...but should be written off as a complete moron.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
There are some rather large posts in this thread so I'll take the lazy route and simply reply with my two cents, without checking if anyone else has pointed this out....

Even though there are pale shades of brown and blue...for the most part, the moon is a dull, gray, rocky color. This can be verified.

When you view celestial objects from earth, you should note that:

• Earth has an atmosphere.
• Earth's atmosphere is composed of gasses and particles which have an effect on how light reaches us and how it filters that light.
• The moon's surface varies in texture, topography and as most of you know, is riddled with craters varying in depth.
• Because of the topography, texture and geology of the moon....light from the sun is reflected differently at different times of the day under different atmospheric conditions here on earth.

Knowing that, you realize that anyone claiming that there's a cover-up about the color of the moon without first taking into account the aforementioned points, is not only a tool...but should be written off as a complete moron.


Are you saying then that the Moon is grey, or silver grey because of our atmosphere, or that it is mostly grey anyway. I don't see the point when you already acknowledge that the Moon does have colours. A university in England has already come up with colourations akin to what is seen in the video. The fact is most representations are shown in black and white, and I allow that in itself does not necessarily mean a cover up, just a means of representation, like the Sun's objective representations which are rarely presented as white light, which is the Sun's colour, AKA all colours, but that does not also preclude something that 'needs' to be covered up, from being covered up. Since the Moon is also a bin for all stuff incoming, cosmic dust, comets and asteroids, none of which are prejudice to a colour, there is no real reason to suppose that the Moon, at the surface at least is grey allover either, more the opposite.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Beforeitsnews.com

FAIL, nuff' said


How is that a fail?

I find quite a few decent reads from that site. I'm not claiming that everything is 100% there, as if it would be anywhere for that matter. hell... Id give that site more props than this one as of late.


Calling a site bogus just because.. we'll, that's just as stupid, I would think. Id like to think that people are generaly smart enough to dig up their own facts. If not, they shouldnt be listening to the news in the first place. Taking anything from someone elses mouth is just as silly as... well, getting the information directly from you.

I guess I can see how that would compare to your "That figures.. it's THAT site" and any other legit site.

Like its any less credible than this one... lol

Just... LOL



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I'm up in the air with the moon. haha.


You do mean your avatar, yes?


Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Who knows what is up there, or not up there.


Quite a few people actually. No one knows everything if that is what you mean.


Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Honestly, I though we'd have bases up there and would be living on the moon by now. I'm still living with the disappointment that we haven't even got that far yet.


Hope you survive your doldrums!.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Knowing that, you realize that anyone claiming that there's a cover-up about the color of the moon without first taking into account the aforementioned points, is not only a tool...but should be written off as a complete moron.


Why is it that people who believe that are deserving of disdain, but people who say things like...



Originally posted by alienskater236
Oh well the moon is where the greys live, an its also hollow,. some might say its like a death star ha but yeah def live on the inside, ive talked to the different dimensions ..


...are not?



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! Sorry. 37:13 into that youtube video my be the most ridiculous "evidence" of anything I've ever.....EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER seen.


This thread is....garbage. Sorry if that seems a bit harsh....but seriously.
edit on 18-8-2012 by MmmPie because: spelling



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I realize it's just poorly edited trash and all, but if you can suspend your disbelief for a bit, those are some really cool "shots" of the moon. Went on way too long and I absolutely hate that guy's voice, though.



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   


Calling a site bogus just because.. we'll, that's just as stupid, I would think. Id like to think that people are generaly smart enough to dig up their own facts.


Many are, as has repeatedly proven regarding beforeitwasnews and Jose Escamilla as well. Pure rubbish. That "news" site runs a close 2nd to ANW...



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am convinced there are structures on the moon. I don't know if earth-based powers or aliens built them, but I am convinced they do exist.

www.ufodigest.com...



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Those UFO digest Streetcap Zooms are all the evidence anyone should ever need to be convinced there are structures on the moon...can't dispute those.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
I am convinced there are structures on the moon. I don't know if earth-based powers or aliens built them, but I am convinced they do exist.

www.ufodigest.com...




Why don't you look here and see for yourself that they are talking BS

target.lroc.asu.edu...

Some nice really hi-res images way better than they show!!

Rough co-ords lat -43.39075 Lon -10.04040

On the link above.
You can highlight an area select it and it will give you a list of the hi-res images for that area now when the site you linked to cant seem to be bothered to do that what does that tell you!!!!



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Those UFO digest Streetcap Zooms are all the evidence anyone should ever need to be convinced there are structures on the moon...can't dispute those.


OH yes you can see post above



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This video is amazing. I've seen videos like this before, but this is astonishing. There could be a group of alien races that live on the moon. For all we know, it could be a highly populated area, on the surface and within. I also am a hollow moon believer. There are probably loads of cave networks that run the distance of the moon. This could be a reason why, we stopped going to the moon. Whoever is up there probably warned us away. Maybe it's because we're war like and they don't want us starting trouble up there. Or could it be a restricted area to humans, just as Area-51 is a restricted area to normal civilians?



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why is everyone arguing about the colour of the moon in this thread? Obviously they are lazy and didn't watch the video in full because there appears to be substantial evidence of stuctures on the moon, my jaw dropped when I seen the statue which is estimated at 6.25 miles high but in particular the structure before it which clearly had the number 2 visible on it.

This is why I love ATS because I would never had heard of this otherwise. Thank you for bringing this to my attention op



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
Why is everyone arguing about the colour of the moon in this thread? Obviously they are lazy and didn't watch the video in full because there appears to be substantial evidence of stuctures on the moon, my jaw dropped when I seen the statue which is estimated at 6.25 miles high but in particular the structure before it which clearly had the number 2 visible on it.

This is why I love ATS because I would never had heard of this otherwise. Thank you for bringing this to my attention op


Joe is a scam artist beforeitwasnews is a joke asfor the 6,25 mile high statue
look here at the link below real hi-res pics of the moon try and find the claimed objects!!!

target.lroc.asu.edu...



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join