It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Okay i am back, sorry about the delay but my last post was around midnight uk time last night.

I teach at a private institution, but i am on morning break right now, i am finished for the day at 2pm, with it being almost the end of terms here for all schools and institutions.
I believe in the U.S most places broke up for summer over a month ago, in the UK we are not quite so lucky.

Alright i have decided i will tell you all a bit about myself. My age (i have decided there isnt any harm in giving my age, as there are probably millions of people in the world my age, so it doesnt identify me personally), is 52.
I have taught several topics at schools in the midlands and london for the last 15 years.
I was born to devout christian parents, and whilst i know myself that all religions are a lie, i am still grateful that at least i grew up in a home with morals and values, and i aim to spread that with other people.

The sightings first occured when i was 30.
Because these people just appeared like normal people (albeit tall), i did not believe they were non human.
They didnt even show me their craft for the first year.
I asked them upon the first meeting to give me a sign they werent human, and Schneerson (the male), took his hand, waved it in a circular motion at a tree, and caused it to topple.
He then waved his hand the other way, and the tree went back to its original state.

I havent had a chance to read all the replies as i have only logged on now, but will do so and aim to reply to every person.

If you taught at a school I would expect a lot better in terms of your writing skills. Also I live near London can I come and cut your grass because your garden is horrendous, no wonder you have all sorts taking refuge in it.
edit on 25-7-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've actually had enough oddness over the last month, that if you/they are for real, I think they should manifest themselves over here (Canada), for a visit. Or send another of their kind.

Seriously it's been a weird month or two.

That's probably why I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. I also ran outside with binoculars to look at an extremely slow flying (plane ?) last night, but it vanished before my eyes. No clouds were there either. Again, a little too weird.

I wouldn't freak if their kind showed up here, the way things have been here lately, I'm almost expecting a visit.....

--oh I am practicing the telepathy stuff. It only seems to be working with my dogs, and I don't know if they're reading me or not, but they've been understanding me especially well lately. I just picture in my head what I want them to do, and it's been quite amazing.
Or they're just getting really really smart.

edit on 25-7-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Tonight i will have an announcement regarding a live broadcast (not a pre-recorded video or photo), of these entities to appear!

I am going to talk to them about times which is why i will update tonight. I will also state here and now, in answer to what a person messaged about a charge, there is no charge why would i want to make money out of something genuinely beneficial to mankind

I am also going to mention other points several of you have brought up (the serious ones, and questions about humanity), and will gladly give you their answers.

To the serious people, please fasten your seat belts because this will be the greatest and most rewarding ride that humanity have ever been through.

And.... I cannot wait!

Im buckled up and ready Op.... Really do hope you are a man of your word! ( or woman)

For now I will wait and see if what you say is backed up. By reading your words you seem to at least believe yourself... So.... Im with ya. Waiting...... Patiently. :-)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Originally posted by 12voltz

Anyone for a game of hide and seek
edit on 24-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

Well I spotted a gnome hiding in the grass lol

That isnt a `gnome` that is an ornament left by Portia, i can take a close up photo if you want.
And for the people who say duck, we are nowhere near rivers or ponds there are no ducks here

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Right.. and neighbors windows just right in the place to see your guests... Not so secret place

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To be completely honest I love hearing stories like this and I'm Looking forward to what you have to announce tonight Sopheruk.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Yes please take a closeup of the thing left by the visitor. I would appreciate it very much.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Wow, just discovered this thread! I would have laughed hard at threads like these even a year ago, but I have discovered many truths about modern man, our current age and past ages recently - and though would not blindly believe such statements as the OP - I am definitely open to them. I would seriously question the motives of anyone on a site like ATS who was not open to the possibility of the situation presented in the OP. If you would reject it out of hand without hearing more you don't belong on ATS.

Anyway OP, thank you for sharing, I'm very interested in what your visitors have to say about us, our current times, what the near future will bring, about those entities keeping us oppressed, and what we can do to throw off the yoke of oppression.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply to my questions Sopheruk. Oh and yes, I do live near-ish to Exeter as a matter of fact, well 20 odd miles away.
So, will you be updating this post or will this news tonight be in a new thread or by some other means? Genuinely interested in seeing what happens and may have a few more questions just to throw out there.

Ta!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well sopheruk here wants me to tell my abduction story. A note, my house has a bayou behind it, the bayou's name changes depending on where it is, going North it is called Mason Creek, south I am not sure. I had just laid down to sleep, probably somewhere between 1 AM and 2 AM. I remember tossing and turning before I could find that " right spot". But after I feel asleep, I remember waking up in my backyard standing on a stump of a tree we had recently cut down, looking at the night sky over the bayou. Then from the West, I noticed two circular crafts.

One was noticeably bigger than the other. The bigger one had, sorta orange/red/gold colored lights that would fade in and out. The smaller one, which may or may not have been out behind my backyard the whole time, lit up and then started flying/hovering with the bigger one. Only when it did, they seemed to fly in a weird pattern. When the big one got at a certain point, the small one "kicked" on and moved at the same speed and directions. Then they "blinked" away and I woke up kinda grasping for breath.
edit on 25-7-2012 by stolski21 because: *sigh* clicked the space bar too many times

~ Josh
edit on 25-7-2012 by stolski21 because: A rose by....you know that cheesy line =P

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The clock is ticking for tonight's encounter, though how will you broadcast it to the public?

I ask because again these technology issues, like photo and video uploading, are usually where threads such as yours fall apart. So please fill us in on the technology you plan to use, how ATS members can access it, and what to expect during this live broadcast?

If you need help with streaming audio, there are free services available; services that include free video coupled with audio. Ideally, we want to see and hear what's going on. Does that makes sense?

Here's one of those free services that you can easily sign-up for and send us a link to your broadcast:

Link: www.ustream.tv...

On the upper right find the "Start Broadcast" button, sign-in using your credentials (email, username and such), next start a channel, maybe under the choice of "Citizen Journalism" and hit start broadcast button to turn on your laptop camera and audio into a little studio. Next hit "Share" and copy and paste that link here into ATS.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

The clock is ticking for tonight's encounter, though how will you broadcast it to the public?

I ask because again these technology issues, like photo and video uploading, are usually where threads such as yours fall apart. So please fill us in on the technology you plan to use, how ATS members can access it, and what to expect during this live broadcast?

If you need help with streaming audio, there are free services available; services that include free video coupled with audio. Ideally, we want to see and hear what's going on. Does that makes sense?

Here's one of those free services that you can easily sign-up for and send us a link to your broadcast:

Link: www.ustream.tv...

On the upper right find the "Start Broadcast" button, sigh in using your credentials (email, username and such), next start a channel, maybe under the choice of "Citizen Journalism" and hit start broadcast button to turn on your laptop camera and audio into a little studio. Next hit "Share" and copy and paste that link here into ATS.

I think you mis understood, made it clearly in the earlier post that the big annoucement would be regarding a live broadcast... ie i will be announcing a time and date (for within just a matter of days), where it will be happening.
Things are being put together at the moment and an official announcement will be made in a few hours.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sounds good. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You are dragging this out as long as you can...aren't you. You never answered my question, Mr. Teacher...who's minding the class, while you are posting your story here. Things in your story get harder to keep together, when you keep adding little details, you then have to weave into your tale.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lets see what you have up your sleeve

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Before I log off, I'd like to say I'm rooting for you SopherUK. I'm cynical of your claims, most of us are on ATS only because we want to believe in these things, but folks (trolls whatever) have an odd sense of fun at toying with people. So in return us on ATS are experts at toying with trolls. (Me asking you take a picture of your front lawn was not me toying with you, instead I wanted to fix what surely would have been a future problem).

Anyways, I don't think you're a troll, but there are questions that can be answered right now that you are ignoring - such as the one from member Destinyone asking about your job claims and how you're likely missing class by being here on ATS. We're trying to figure out a pattern like, "Is this new member lying about other things?" Because you know as well as we do that holes in other parts of your story will not help you make this frankly outrageous claim of ET contact.

So if you're sincere don't get mad, instead work with us to help you make light of what you claim, because if true, it is a world changing event. If it's not true, or your imagination, then let's work with you to figure why you're here in the first place. Make sense?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I believe the UK is four or five hours ahead of EST/EDT.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Destiny i have no idea if the time stamp on my mesages are correct bearing in mind i am in the UK, not U.S but i was on my morning break betwen 11.15 and 11.45 i did say that after 2pm i would be free, (i teach science and the last lesson finished at 2pm.

All my futher posts were then after 2pm.

I do not see where any contradiction has occured.

edit im typing this at 17.33pmuk time but the stamp on this mesage says 11.33am

i think that backs up my claim
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yep. The original question from Destinyone was asked during what should have been school hours several hours ago UK time. That's my understanding of the time line so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join