I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Uh..oh...I've just been foed by the OP. Did I touch a tender spot...I wonder....

Des

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Pssst - Des - It's "Rival" now.

Political Correct and all...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Destinyone

Pssst - Des - It's "Rival" now.

Political Correct and all...

Clip n' paste from my u2u from OP. Someone needs to get the automated thingamajiggy politically corrected....

This is an automated U2U to let you know that sopheruk has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

Did I miss the memo on it being rivaled now....oh noessss.....not again. I'm memo-less.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

I usually believe most people when they talk about seeing UFO's or even say they saw Aliens.

I need to say, when very young, at my late Grand-Parents Country home, filled with adults and children one night in the summer of 1976. Saw lights go out, we heard very odd noises from outside, We ALL looked out and saw a Bell shaped craft seeming to draw power from under the power lines. My Grand-Mother at that time alive, well and braver than anyone, went outside and shone her most powerful Barn flashlights at this craft until lights came on the craft, odd looking windows were seen by all, and poof! Gone up too fast

But one male cousin who is 8 years younger than myself, and I, were walking from the River on my Grand-Parent's property. ( The River has a lot of gold found in it ) We saw 2 tall beings that LOOKED like typical Greys, except for height. They called to us without speaking We tried to run but couldn't. They took off their HELMETS. They looked human, but with very large heads & a bluish tint to their skin tone. Oh, and really not much for hair, which WAS white. Their eyes looked the colour of chrome. Just like my youngest Grand-Daughter's who just turned a year old July 19th 2012. They never spoke with their mouths or vocals. It seemed to be their thoughts we heard. Soft and patient. We had seen them on many occasions yet I do not recall most of what we had been told. My cousin on the other hand, does remember. But he will not tell anyone. He only ever told myself, and later, our Grand-Mother, as that one day we were walking from the river with them, holding hands, ( Skin Contact seemed important to them ) our Grand-Mother came onto the porch like a modern Granny Clampet & used a shot gun on them....filled with rock salt, lol.

Myself at that time, and my cousin, both told her that they were not here to cause harm, that they were here to teach and help us. I believe, as my, now married with 3 children`, cousin keeps moving back to the same area, that he still has visits from them. He disappears in the wooded back, that has the same river running through it.

I suspect he is a halfling. maybe me too. lol. He looks very much like them and has never been physically healthy. ( But then I've not been any healthier than him, just tried harder to be healthier ) I began dating, got married and moved to another Province, 19 hours away. I did not visit often. But when I became pregnant, my ex husband and I moved back to the area.

On a hunting trip, We, as in 5 of us, found, a very well hidden tower of sorts in a heavily wooded area, same river. We broke the latch and entered. We 1st saw equipment better than in Sci-Fi movies. We then began looking at it all. There were reports of ALL UFO sightings in the area, as well as species of animals, birds, insects, etc, not normal inhabitants to the area or even the Country. Also, reports on Sasquatch tracking as well as E.T Alien tracking.

It was all very sophisticated and the name signed on all documented papers was of a man who had passed away earlier that spring, and it was now late Fall,. He confirmed the sightings. We had known him well. It appeared that no one else had been there since him, there was a mug that still had remains of coffee in it, his name was on the mug, " World's #1 Best Dad ( Name).

Later that same evening, were ALL visited by what I am guessing are Men In Black or affiliates of. Any photos, papers, etc that we had taken, was taken from us. Even people that had nothing to do with this but were friends or family, had their houses searched as well. THAT was definitely scary. We were ALL asked questions together and separately for about 3 days. My cousin called about a week later and asked if I said anything about our, " Friends." I, in all honesty, replied no. Because mainly, I do not remember as much as he does. Of course there IS a lot more from this but will be better stated another time, another post. WITH proof.

So in closing, I will not accuse you of being a total complete fraud, but I WILL however suggest that, 1. You are not being totally honest. 2. There are too many holes in your story. 3. There is something you are NOT saying. 4. Did you actually say just 2 Aliens , not E.T Aliens, or nothing about their Craft? 5. I am in agreement with another person who replied to your post, there would have been Men In Black, Affiliates of, maybe Military, or similar.... 5. There would be no way possible of hiding them if they, " Sit in the back yard discussing things." Or do they do so in pitch dark? 6. You do not divulge with precision anything they have said? Why not? 7. Also in agreement with another poster, " You should SHOW the EVIDENCE BEFORE posting such a bold outrageous claim on ATS. To support of your story.

Anyway, best of luck :

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

A star for contribution! As much as I hope it is true, I as well as everyone else definitely needs and really wants more evidence. I hope you and your family live healthy lives and stay safe.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The 4th dimension aliens from Venus does it for me. That seems incredibly naive. It reminds me of the claims of Truman Bethurum who claimed to travel with aliens from the planet Clarion, which was hidden from us because it was on the other side of the Moon. Later he changed that to say it was in the same orbit as Earth, but on the other side of the Sun. The 4th dimension is commonly referred to as time itself. To claim these aliens are "from" that dimension makes no sense and is certainly far beyond currently accepted terminology. And he claims to be a doctor? As a teller of tall tales, this one is rather lame. Nice try, and thanks for playing!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

I'm looking forward to your thread! I hope you post it soon!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing your thread as well. And as for the creator of this thread, I hope when you wake up/ get back on that you can share with me/us with some more info. That would be wonderful

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This thread reached page 6? How doucherrific. OP should be banned from site mods. Lets take out the trash.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
stop this stupidity..
aliens in my garden...sitting in a circle ,telepathic,7 feet tall..
come on guys...lol

sshhhhh....Bernard needs his beauty rest...he's had a full din-din of schnitzel with his 4th dimension buddies....all the blood has left his brain for his tummy......

That's Dr. Bernard Schnitzel. I wonder if his Venusians happen to remember Valiant Thor? 'Twas hot news back in the fifties...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Awesome thread.

Being aliens, they must be very smart. Ask them what they think about Michael Bloomberg trying to ban large soft drinks in NYC.
Ask them also if oasis plan on reuniting for morning glory's 20th anniversary.

Lmk I'd love an alien's input.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
All right, I'll go ahead and skip the part about proof, because I'm interested in a few things. Could you tell me about the history of our part of the universe, factions involved, star systems inhabited and different races? Also, how to get in touch with one of them would be nice.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
And you came to prove it for ATS why? only pictures why? and they finally agreed to so that you can prove it to the world with a picture?

How wise are these Aliens
not so much if you ask me
edit on 24-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yet another load of drivel from the ever downward spiralling ATS.....................It used to be good you know...........................

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What kinds of things do they tell you? and why do you think yhey chose you?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Are you sure they are not illegal aliens who just want somewhere to camp.

remember to get them to smile for the camera...look forward to seeing the pictures
that's what I thought,bloody Somalians.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't really think its important whether or not this is true. It can simply be moved to gray area forum or whatever. Be kinda hard to prove it a hoax, so I think its a little drastic to move it into the hoax bin, or to ban this member... But fortunately, like me, the mods have common sense and won't take such action without an actual reason.

I think the importance of this thread lies in it's potential as a study in the way people treat other who have done nothing to harm or insult them in any way. Because, even if it's not true, this person may believe it to be true. So in that case they have not intentionally misled anyone.

And there have been times I have accessed the drop down member below the avatar in order to send a pm, and for some reason, the rival/foe button got pushed. I tried over and over, but finally I had to copy the member name and paste it onto the field of the "send on" page accessible through your profile or whatever. And if you taunt someone incessantly, you can hardly be surprised if they foed you. Perhaps another member sent a pm explaining what "schnitzel" means and how you (Des) were treacherously calling them a phony the whole time under the guise of being a polite, curious ATS member. And no, it wasn't me. I wouldn't be afraid to admit it if it was. Cause it does sound like something I might do.

Another member made a comment about "take your meds/or seek help, before you hurt yourself or someone"...

I just have to laugh because you can clearly read the thread title. BEFORE you click on it...

It's funny how threads like these attract all the bloodsuckers who like to suckle at the teat of small achievements, like making fun of another human being, and act like they are somehow better than that person... Somehow MORE advanced... When that person was completely civil and the bloodsuckers are like some rabid chimps thrashing about in a cage, attacking the loner again and again...

They don't just leave one comment and move on with their lives, or lack thereof... No, its as if they have found something to do for the next few hours... They have found their victim for the night. They literally have nothing better to do than make fun of some person on the internet... Like its just SOO much fun, so they return again and again. I truly feel sorry for people like that... They have to bash on others and reduce them to a level so that, by comparison, their own life does not feel so worthless and miserable. Then they can at least make the following statement to themselves on a regular basis:

"Yeah, I know my life sucks since I am filled with hate and its all I know so I often contemplate suicide and maybe even have attempted it once or twice, but at least I can alleviate that pain thanks to the fact that people make up alien stories in the internet. These people have given me a reason to live because I can prove to everybody how clever I am to not have believed these stories. And not only that, but there are others like me who band together with me to ridicule the person telling the story, just like a circle of bullies on a playground kicking the person lying on the ground who's different than them. I enjoy such activities so much, I participate pretty much every day! Thank you random people on the internet who tell alien stories and who normally should have no real effect on my life!"

And thank you, bloodsuckers! You, who gather around like vultures anytime anyone dares to speak! The world continuously gets better and better every day that you exist in it! I can just feel all the positive energy flowing forth from your fingers as you type! Everywhere you go, evil is replaced by good!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Yet another load of drivel from the ever downward spiralling ATS.....................It used to be good you know...........................

And yet, here you are... Not only on ATS, but in this very thread. Obviously, from the thread title, you had decided this thread was worth your time. Apparently many others did as well... But no you're right, ATS is spiraling down the toilet!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Ok OP it's a new day, what do you have for us?

Benefit of huge doubt until you cough up something concrete, video them not pics please, how about an interview, some suggestions for questions from other op's please

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
double post, sorry
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join