It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Is this a false prophet day where we all have to either be killed or get whisked away to hell?

This is outside prophecy. God is not a liar, when he gives a prophecy he sticks to it, his Word he will not break. I think the trib is about to begin if it hasn't already. We're seeing the 8th and final head of the Beast that was dealt a mortal wound in 1924 resurrecting in the ME.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Ok if I am wrong I sincerely apologize, and take back what I said. What channel should I be watching?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by MikeDBZ

He also stated news crews were already at his house ... I would sift through to find the quote but i have to charge this ipad for a few...

Trust me.... Well.... Unless he edited it. He did say he was preparing and news crews were there... ???

You're correct. They showed up in action news choppers too!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Give him/her a chance guys. He's technically not wrong yet

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

I want to say I have enjoyed watching the interaction. Not personally believing any of it, but haven't ever had this much fun watching an ATS debate. In real time, no less!!

Good work, guys and gals!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
10 major UK radio stations just lost connection for 10 seconds, and many users reported hearing the words `5pm`.

I was telling the truth

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeDBZ
reply to post by HomerinNC

he said it the warning would go on half an hour in.. He said he would contact media stations at 4 and then 30 mins later there would be a warning, and then 30 mins later , the entities would appear. at 5

In two hours 5 minutes, a major tv channel will be contacted. Half an hour later, the newsflash around the world. And half an hour after that, the entities will appear.

edit on 28-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

Your right, that's the second time you corrected me, seems I keep missing tidbits.

My apologies

link   
Nothing here in the USA
15 mins to go
edit on 7/28/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

link   
This all reveals something:

We all desire for some great something or another to come about and transform our understanding or give us some insight. We look at the way we live, the way we work, and the way we die and we say "enough". That's all fine and good. That's the point, all of this that we are doing now is pointless. The rat race to take care of one's family and to save up until retirement (to enjoy a tiny bit of what is gained when we can barely enjoy it anymore) is wrong. This is not how humanity is supposed to live as physical beings or spiritual ones.

Problem: We are looking for some outside guidance. All the solutions are within. All of them. We merely have to look, and begin to travel the path of the heart, mind, soul, and spirit.

I don't believe anyone is going to show up. However, there is something here that reveals all of our desires...we all desire freedom...we are looking at it in the wrong places.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

reply to post by MikeDBZ

He also stated news crews were already at his house ... I would sift through to find the quote but i have to charge this ipad for a few...

Trust me.... Well.... Unless he edited it. He did say he was preparing and news crews were there... ???

I have said since the begining that from the start there was one crew with us who we trusted and knew every member, however the other crews will be here shortly as they were only contacted an hour before hand, ie 4pm - 15 minutes ago.

I did hear helicopters and vehicles a few minutes ago but it must have been a passing convoy or something. We are expecting them very soon

edit on 28-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Give him/her a chance guys. He's technically not wrong yet

Oh... For sure. Im giving trust where trust does not have to be given.

Im hopeful this op is not delsuional. I really am.

I promise.... Im questioning myself as to whether I should hurry up and shower. I do want to be clean for jesus.

And. NOT even kiddin lol

I trust in Jesus more though. His words if not manipulated was... I will come like a thief in the night. No man will no the hour.... So..... He also stated there would be men to come in his name.

Wont be long now and we will see the light, or see darkness.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

hashem (the name) ad mosai (how much longer Until When)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

reply to post by MikeDBZ

I have said since the begining that from the start there was one crew with us who we trusted and knew every member, however the other crews will be here shortly as they were only contacted 15 minutes ago.

I did hear helicopters and vehicles a few minutes ago but it must have been a passing convoy or something. We are excpecting them very soon

Go ahead and begin video taping and upload it here... Give us a sneak peek please. :-)

We have been patient and alert as you brought this to US. Give US a bone or something.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Can anyone else corroborate that?

link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

reply to post by MikeDBZ

I have said since the begining that from the start there was one crew with us who we trusted and knew every member, however the other crews will be here shortly as they were only contacted 15 minutes ago.

I did hear helicopters and vehicles a few minutes ago but it must have been a passing convoy or something. We are excpecting them very soon

Go ahead and begin video taping and upload it here... Give us a sneak peek please. :-)

We have been patient and alert as you brought this to US. Give US a bone or something.

Hello friend, how are you doing, i was worried you would miss the moment.

Blessings and light to you

edit on 28-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Nothing here in the USA
15 mins to go
edit on 7/28/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

actually it's 45 minutes to go from when you posted this.

link   
I'm still looking for the streaming video link so I can watch thus event on the internet. Is there a link or is that not an option now?

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I meant 15 mins to the 'big announcement to get ready'

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So 11:30 Eastern Time is when we should see the warning. and 12:00 Eastern Time is when we should see the entities?? Just want clarification for everyone.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I meant 15 mins to the 'big announcement to get ready'

ah sorry, i missed that my friend.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join