It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Get ready for the Rick Roll on that live stream!. trololol

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

LMAO at rockrolld

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I assure you, there will be no music, or jokes played.

These are 7 foot tall entities from Venus who will levitate, and share their wisdom with mankind

edit on 28-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Looking at the live link website, I can already tell I'm not going to understand a word he's saying. Does anyone have a Hebrew to English translator???

link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by Arduous
Clicked the link and no live stream....so?

Once again - 5pm!

I am now getting ready final preparations, after the event occurs, i will be ascending to Venus with the entities.

Mankind will get further visits from these entities every few months, as long as it shows a willingness and commitment to make change

Remember this is about bringing mankind together as one nation, one people, regardless of religion race or nationality

www.770live.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Does this have anything to do with the fake alien war scenario?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

If we got Rickroll'd, I would have an entirely new respect OP. A mass Rickrolling would be awesome.

And I can see that he has now said that after 5pm, he is gone, on his way to Venus.

link   
I'm actually listening to the song right now, to ease the disappointment haha

link   
i've been kind of keeping tabs on this thread since it was posted, and i've yet to see the part that has so many of you convinced. of course, we all wish for something like this to happen, but do we really think that when it does, this is the route it will take?

link   

Originally posted by Gibzuk
Get ready for the Rick Roll on that live stream!. trololol

Can you imagine?!

I would absolutely piss myself laughing.

link   
God people, look at the link! He is a religous fanatic!

link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Looking at the live link website, I can already tell I'm not going to understand a word he's saying. Does anyone have a Hebrew to English translator???

The speeches will be in a language that every person on earth can understand

Have you immersed yourself in water yet?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I would suggest you're in better company there than as a friend

Looks like he's ditched the 7 footers they havent been mentioned for a while!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Please don't tell me they are communicating with numbers.

I am horrible at math.

link   

I'l be pissing in my pants when we get rickroll'D , does that count aswell?

link   

yes, I almost electrocuted myself bringing my computer into the bathroom with all the wires and cables. I am in my bath tub chanting to the picture of the old Jewish guy....as instructed.....

link   

Coincidentally, I had just showered before getting on ATS.

Maybe to wash away yesterday's pain.

link   
I'm listenting BBC radio over satellite, no interuptions, nothing, just news, more clashes in Syiria, Jamaicans celebrate something, smugled turtles from India...
Hashem ad troll

link   
sopheruk you were wrong about a message showing on tv. How conveniant that you said it was radio, when you know most people will be watching the tv. Nothing happened on the tv

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Glad to be a part of this epic thread. Good job OP. 15 minute to go until you razzle dazzle ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's the problem folks. The OP must be one of the people who still considers Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson the Messiah.

"Moshiach" (Messiah) fervor Some of Rabbi Schneerson's followers believed he was the Jewish Messiah, the "Moshiach," and have persisted in that belief since his death. The reverence with which he was treated by followers led many Jewish critics from both the Conservative and Reform communities to allege that a cult of personality had grown up around him. His obituary in the New York Times said he "was attacked by Jews both to the right and the left of him," for different reasons. But the New York Times said "from both sides, Rabbi Schneerson was attacked for allowing a cult of personality to grow around him."Moshe D. Sherman, an associate professor at Touro College wrote that "as Schneerson's empire grew, a personality cult developed around him... portraits of Rabbi Schneerson were placed in all Lubavitch homes, shops, and synagogues, and devoted followers routinely requested a blessing from him prior to their marriage, following an illness, or at other times of need.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join