It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have an honest question. I've already said the chant three times, but I haven't immersed myself in water yet.

If I watch the event live, and see only light, but then go shower and come back and watch the recording, will I still see light? Or will I see and hear the message?

I'd like to know so that if others say "so what, it's just light", I can tell them to go "prepare" and then have them watch it again for them to see the message.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Schneerson would like you all to see this.

This emblem was the one handed to King David thousands of years ago, by extraterrestrials, it gives the owner, the power of flight

I mean this in the nicest way possible but, i think the only thing taking flight is your marbles.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Well, lets see wiindwalker. I dont know what excuse he will come out with. All i know, is nothing is gonna happen.

It's a shame, what I believe in and experience is very real. He is nothing but a false prophet.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Tudor lounge singer image certainly popped my bubble. Jeez!

Also, if a strange vessel ever lands in your yard, and the occupants beckon you aboard, turn 180-degrees and run like hell!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

actually, i looked at the photo on my phone and it looked bad. I have just viewed it on my computer, and i must say, what a load of rubbish. Just looks like victorian clothing, and im sure thats where you ripped the photo from

Tudor clothing.

Yes exactly! I just cant wait for 4pm to come and go. Im sure he will go too when nothing happens.

I will not be on this website afterwards, I will be ascending with Portia to Venus, i will temporarily return monday to exeter to help some individuals there, but that is it.

PS it is 5pm UK time the time
edit on 28-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Will everyone see it and know it or just a select few?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

The world will see it (as long as they have prepared)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Urgent message.. Stop the personal attacks, both direct and indirect, and the jabs at each other NOW! or i will leave this thread.

This is your one and only warning.

Listen you of ATS... Is this what we have come to?

Be they alien or not, this lack of Respect for one another is at the root of our greatest problems in the world today...
Too often we are quick to throw darts of Hate at each other...turn them to Compassion instead!

The universe is soo vast it goes without question that there is life other than on this small blue sanctuary we call Earth...

Will we have the Courage to Honor the Love involved in giving Respect to those who might be from another place beyond our understanding?
Will we have the Patience of Spirit to hold council with some who might have wisdom for us, no matter their outward appearance?
Or will we in our ignorance and lack of Human Virtue, spurn innocent messengers with our arrogance?

I implore you to reside with Humility and Respect a while for those who have done you no harm, and only speak of good...
Even tho you may not believe...at least have the decency to behave as you would expect of any upright Human Being who lives by our namesake...Humanity!

Behave with the positive aspects of Human Virtue!!!

Give Respect to those who go in Peace and talk of Love and Higher places...

Have patience to hear what your arrogance my cause you to miss!!!

Show the True and Better meanings of what it is to be a Solmani Human!!!

Build the Dignity of and for our World here and NOW!!!
If nothing else then as an example practice of mind set for the Future of our Race!!!

Come Brothers and Sisters of Mankind!!!
No matter their origins...Show the Universe the value of Humanitarianism, and the value of what we all know to be the Human Spirit!!!

Show the Cosmos your True Heart and the Love it holds...

edit on 28-7-2012 by Khurzon because: one too many "the"s

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So, that will be excuse on why you vanish from this site. You will say that the world was not ready, but instead you went to venus. This will be your excuse not to answer questions when it does not happen.

I knew it lol I knew you would have your excuse ready for this non event, and its an excuse that means you can move on from this site, and do the same thing on another forum. You know deep down i am right.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

The world will see it (as long as they have prepared)

Riiight. So if we don't see it, it's our fault?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by jacygirl
i will be in exeter from monday for 5 days.

Hello everyone! The above quote was cut and paste from one of the OP's earlier posts.
I was just wondering how you are able to make plans like that, when the world is supposed to change today?
Are you going to Exeter BECAUSE of today's events.....? Or will you just keep living life as normal while the rest of us are accepting invitations to board the 'crafts'?
Just curious.
jacygirl

This monday we will be assisting people in the southwest of the UK, and will be based in Exeter , this does not affect any plans. No.

Do not let the ignorant ones get to you. They dont know any better. 90% of them are just afraid, and the rest are in denial. They will see with their own eyes whether they like it or not.

Are you sure?

On his other thread he says that people will see religious characters. It feels like project bluebeam.

There is an energy today, and all the symbols and memes at the Olympics are like spellcasting. There are some powerful spell being cast.

My opinion is this no matter what a person does, when someone writes a thread like this, partipates or doesnt,that is kiddy stuff (TAKE NOTE HERE, FOR SOME MAKE UFOLOGY LOOK BAD BY PLANNING THINGS LIKE THIS.)

It doesnt matter, we can read along without being groupees of anything. I've done a thousand lists of possibilities and probabilities on what this thread is about, from discrediting ufology to every number of things.

But, there is some strong energy in the air.

The intentions of anyone who wants to counter this world of negative mismanagement IS GOOD.

Just dont for one moment think that any real ETs would expect people to go along with a blue beam religious event, or drop their brains out their bottoms, because they don't operate like that AT ALL. Most Ets are scientists. And Researchers. And those who guard them.

And all the religious stuff here is programs.

Hold good energy today and don't buy into anything anyone does.

I don't even have a TV to watch, so I won't be viewing the olympics on it, unless something happens in retrospect, I'm sure they'll make a video on it.

To me ET and Religion is a mismatch of terminology. ET is spiritual but anyone of the Teachers who made it off earth did so by sidestepping the traps here, includin religion, all pyramid and hierarchies, and by questioning everything. The would never return to teach people to do so, or to follow authority, but to become their own persons. That is the earth test, become your own person, think for yourself. That being said, they didnt do it without faith in Family and Love.

I just have no intention of judging and intend to send up prayers today, the energy is high, even here in Canada that UK stuff is hitting the grid. Need to hold some light.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Forgive me if I missed it, but have you been asked why you would spend the last few moments of history on this site instead of trying to find some means of reaching more of the masses?

ATS is wonderful, but there are limitations.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by WiindWalker

Did YOU just call me ignorant?
2nd line: Did you just call ME ignorant?
jacygirl

I said "the" ignorant ones. If you put yourself in that class, then thats your own stupidity I am afraid.

WindWalker my friend, please dont engage in a fruitless arguement with jacy, she will have her eyes opened this afternoon dont worry about that.

May i asked, have you informed neighbours and loved ones? it is time to make sure as many people as you know are healed

All of my family knows of what I do and what is to come, as is my friends.

Well I've seen some of your posts, and enjoyed reading them.

Just want to understand what you think is coming.

We all know they are planning events, and religion is their number one way of controlling the planet.

I would be arguing with ETs that ever showed looking like religious figures, since the prime directive is to free this planet. I have argued with ETs and told them to be Love, tor raise their Love up, even remembered who he was, that I knew him in my soul, usually know people and have a window opening where my soul recognizes them, from all sides. And Love is the lecture when they are harming or doing medical.

I personally hope if there is a bluebeam going on, that the viel lifts and a zillion crafts unmask and free this planet myself.

I've had enough of it.

I want every single child living in abundance, walking out of their earthship homes, a saucer in the back yard, having good days. We're meant to grow, and learn in good schools.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It will be all your fault because we are all getting ready to get wet and recite the mantra. Dont let the side down. Don't be the only one, not to get wet. The human race relies on you. If you don't get wet, I will hold you personally responsible.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
3 minutes till sopheruk boards the mother ship.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

According to my time, its 3 minutes till people hit the shower if they're going to, and get the words ready for their SOS in an hour. Whether he is doing this as a participant of that Jewish sect, as the one poster said, or whatever his intention, I see no reason to not send an SOS today. The only intention that would be the worst is someone trying to discredit ufology. And yet thats been brought up in the open, so that trap is sprung too.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
3 minutes till sopheruk boards the mother ship.

Once again...

The event occurs at 5pm! i have made that clear from the begining, friend.

I am going outside now i hear helicopters, and vehicles approaching, it must be the tv crew

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, I should watch the television at a certain time to see this? I'm in Ohio so what time will that be? I am extremely curious and if something does happen I wanna see it
So could somebody be kind enough to help me with the time please, thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arduous

5pk UK time. 12pm Eastern, 11pm Central.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Well I didn't prepare, but it's 4pm london time, and my TV is not showing a white light.

But I guess this is the part where you leave the thread and never come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join