It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Please read these facts. I think this is the MOST IMPORTANT topic on the table right now, and we need to get the word out, and spread. Seriously folks. Familiarize yourself with this.

(I know this has been brought up before, but largely ignored....It's starting to catch on--on the Internet, but I'm disappointed to see ATS lagging behind on this topic!)

1. Agenda 21 was implemented decades ago, presumably in the 1970's.

Quote from an anonymous high ranking military official: "The country – the United States, is under siege. It has been going on for a long time. Decades of planning. And now the planning stage is being transitioned into the implementation stage. Right now. It’s happening now."

2.The NWO has infiltrated the military. And while most military men and women remain committed to the US and to their oaths, there is a faction ready to carry out the plans of the NWO.

Quote about the people of position who have infiltrated the military:

Yes. Appointed to positions of authority. By this administration.

3. Agenda 21 is being carried out by both Democrats and Republicans. Quote by anonymous military source:

The architects are embedded within the various liberal sub groups, all of which are under the umbrella of today’s Democratic Party. They have been the ones to push this agenda – THE AGENDA…for the past several decades. There are Republicans…there have been Republicans, sympathetic to the superficial aspects of the plan.

4. HERE'S THE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC PART: A PLAN HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO HAVE OBAMA RE-ELECTED AT ANY COST. tHE PLAN IS CALLED "BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY." Quote:

Approximately two years ago…not quite two years ago…I received information pertaining to an election contingency plan. For 2012. After the 2010 elections there were particular operatives…specific to the Obama administration and Democratic Party leadership…indicating an overwhelming need to secure a second term for President Obama. That document’s title was“By Any Means Necessary”. It was unofficial – but we know it came directly from channels specific to the administration. We confirmed that.

From the Rense Website: Please see a great roundup of what Agenda 21 means. The site won't allow me to right click to quote, but PLEASE go and read this:

www.lsnewsgroup.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.lsnewsgroup.com... -order-is-here/

Basically, Agenda 21 takes rights away from property owners, implements the NWO---and we all know what that is...It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans, spells out how land is to be set aside, and how UN Agenda 21 will inventory and control all land, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction....INVENTORY AND CONTROL..THAT'S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

The other source is the Ulsterman Report. PLEASE do not ignore Agenda 21 just because you don't like Ulsterman. This is important stuff. Maintain an open mind and learn more about this agenda.

Source
theulstermanreport.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Caps - Please Review This Link
edit on 7/23/2012 by kosmicjack because: fixed caps

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24/7/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderman

Obviously, we all know the NWO agenda. I think this interview confirms that once Obama was elected, the plan was to be implemented. They are pushing for his reelection, obviously, but we now learn the name of the plan. Is that old information to you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Agenda 21 is really bad.

Notice however, Agenda 21 does nothing to stop corporations from polluting the planet, it only attacks the less well off in society.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We're in Australia and we are well aware of Agenda 21.

The NWO is all about big fat corporations running the show.

Now it's time to break their businesses........DON"T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS !

Buy a generator, buy heirloom seeds, learn the art of how we babyboomers learned the art of growing our own produce and the ancient art of bartering. Without the masses learning a trick or two, they're on their own and more fool them cause I'm not feeding them unless they help themselves!
edit on 23-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Why, everytime someone has something to share, must the peanut gallery line up to throw peanuts?

Did you know about Agenda 21, Mr. Big Shot?

If so, what exactly did you know about it?

It;s not like I'm trying to introduce the concept of the NWO. I am giving some people new information. If you already know, then back off and find something else to do.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This supposed NWO is still an assumption you have made from these quotes, it doesn't specify what they refer to.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well, I have no doubt you folks in Australia know about it. Thanks so much for confirming its importance.

And thanks, even more, for not coming here and being obnoxious about it.

But leave it to an Australian to be pleasant and even keeled.

Not something my countrymen have mastered yet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

If I have to defend the fact that there is a NWO, well, I'd highly recommend you venture over to the Disney Website.

There's a great world of unreality there!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

link   

link   
reply to post by MRuss

So what as real patriots are we to do. Will you lead us MRuss against the NWO? Please!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think maybe it would be beneficial for all if we just dispense with the moniker NWO and call it what it is known as for know...the United Nations.

They are front man for Agenda 21, they are taking control of the waterways, the land, they are behind the gun grab, they are behind the carbon tax which Australia can tell you all about...I guess I shouldn't say they are "behind" it...they are the face of it.

The UN got most of Europe to come together under the EU....they made a killing financially by switching people over tot he Euro....I know this from my family in Italy, it wasn't an even trade when they took their money and gave them euros, they were all cheated.

This , in addition to the the elite money backing them is how they are bankrolling themselves.

It is clear they do not want a middle class any where in the world, a middle class is harder to control. They want to go back to the feudal system.

Good luck everyone!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by SpearMint

If I have to defend the fact that there is a NWO, well, I'd highly recommend you venture over to the Disney Website.

There's a great world of unreality there!

The term "New World Order" doesn't specifically mean anything, it's a generic term so it's not clear what you're talking about. People that buy in to the illuminati thing tend to think "New World Order" specifically refers to that conspiracy. So I'm not sure who you're supposing is behind it or what will result from it, perhaps you should make that clear as people believe multiple things. A new world order could potentially refer to a good thing too, it's not a term you can use and assume people know what you mean.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
4. HERE'S THE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC PART: A PLAN HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO HAVE OBAMA RE-ELECTED AT ANY COST. tHE PLAN IS CALLED "BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY."

Oh thank God. I was really, really worried that Romney might have a chance at winning. Knowing that the election is a moot point actually made my day.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I think first step for Americans is do not let them take away our 2nd amendment rights and leave us defenseless.

Do not let the bankrupt towns take control of the mortgages like the towns in Cali want to do, that is just a step closer to them turning the land over to the UN.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That article is a nice short jumping off point to learn about Agenda 21. I've been refering to it for several years now. The high speed rail that's being planned in California is a financial nightmare that California can not possibly afford, yet they keep on moving forward with the planning. I believe it is just for the reason- this Agenda. It will create a major transportation corridor that people will probably all be living along instead of on property spread all over the state.

There are other high speed rails in the works in other states too. Florida comes to mind.

One sentence that caught my eye in the article was something to the effect of "they are allowing mass immigration to bring down our standard of living and use up our resources. Makes sense, since we all know illegal immigration is basically a non-issue to our govt here in the U.S.
edit on 23-7-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join