It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't You Screaming about Agenda 21?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

It is about everything all land, waterways, everything that produces carbon, all food production you name it being under the control of the UN.

No more independent nations with their own laws or property rights etc.

If that is OK with you then I guess there is nothing more for you to gain from this thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Click on where it says youtube link it's right there.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
How will they get your guns? Oh they will get them. Really it is quite simple. When you control the world's food supply you control the world. Why are they taking over waterways? Why are they implementing regulations in the new food safety act telling ranchers and farmers that there can be no animal feces where they are growing, none. This includes bird droppings and no sign of rabbit holes. But of course this is all for safety and the good of mankind... You fools.

Whoa, I have a farm in Texas and I've not seen any of those regulations concerning the "new Food safety act"

I'm calling cheese on this one!!

Extravagant claims requires some kind of supporting evidence!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Uncle Sam confiscated all the gold not too long ago. Don't think they won't try and take our only means of defending ourselves form them if they get a chance. The screeching anti gun folks would probably raise arms themselves to take ours.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Agenda 21 is the military/industrial complex -- it's Monsanto GM foods "only", it's big Pharma, it's Obamacare and it's death panels, it's one world gov't and currency, it's no soverign nations, it's wealth distribution, it's the UN Army (other nationalities policing your country).

Look for yourself on the internet and see how much U.S. federal park land is under the UN "biodiversity protection".

They can't bring the standard of living of the third world countries up to out level, so they're going to bring ours down to their standard of living. OObama has done a pretty good job of it in his term. Do you really think the financial worldwide debacles aren't rigged for just such an oppurtunity to bring in the one world currency?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I know. That's what i have been saying, it's others on here who don't understand it and think it's a good thing...i'm with you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I believe the state of Tennessee moved to create a law that they were not going to follow any regulations relating to Agenda 21.

TPTB will continue to slide innoccuous looking regulations in to our laws to incorporate Agenda 21 - they have been for years. And when they can't vote them in - there's always Obama's EPA.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Watch your local councils closely, thats where it starts

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by olaru12

Uncle Sam confiscated all the gold not too long ago. Don't think they won't try and take our only means of defending ourselves form them if they get a chance. The screeching anti gun folks would probably raise arms themselves to take ours.

Took all the gold.............
Please explain this!! www.goldline.com... and www.golddealer.com...
Any one with the cash can buy as much gold as they want. Not to mention guns.

It's pretty hard to believe someone that is so ill informed. Deny Ignorance....google is our friend
edit on 23-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Principle 15: In order to protect the environment, the precautionary approach shall be widely applied by States according to their capabilities. Where there are threats of serious or irreversible damage, lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing cost-effective measures to prevent environmental degradation.

Source. Bolded part added for emphasis.

You might like "evidence," but it is not relevant to them!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You don't know about Roosevelt confiscating gold, making it illegal for personal ownership during the depression?

greatdepressiononline.com...

First, in 1933, at the height of the Great Depression, the U.S. Government, under the Gold Confiscation Act, confiscated gold money from its citizens and replaced it with paper Federal Reserve Notes. It became illegal for individuals to own gold, except for small quantities that coin collectors and dental practitioners could hold. This alone eliminated the public’s capacity to hold government inflation of the money supply in check; they could no longer redeem inflated paper money for gold

Those who are ill informed usually don't even know.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by olaru12

Took all the gold.............
Please explain this!! www.goldline.com... and www.golddealer.com...
Any one with the cash can buy as much gold as they want.

It's pretty hard to believe someone that is so ill informed. Deny Ignorance....google is our friend
edit on 23-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

You buy a piece of paper if you want. Go look what Roosevelt did via exec order and get back to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Knock yourself out:

link

I talked to a pear rancher today and she told me they had to knock down every single bird nest in their orchard this year in order to be compliant. You just can't make this crap up...

link

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by timetothink

Agenda 21 is the military/industrial complex -- it's Monsanto GM foods "only", it's big Pharma, it's Obamacare and it's death panels, it's one world gov't and currency, it's no soverign nations, it's wealth distribution, it's the UN Army (other nationalities policing your country).

Look for yourself on the internet and see how much U.S. federal park land is under the UN "biodiversity protection".

They can't bring the standard of living of the third world countries up to out level, so they're going to bring ours down to their standard of living. OObama has done a pretty good job of it in his term. Do you really think the financial worldwide debacles aren't rigged for just such an oppurtunity to bring in the one world currency?

Look at this Florida Forever project. Almost 10 million acres of land under the govenrments control and the kicker is they purchase it with our money and say oh by the way you can't go there.

www.dep.state.fl.us...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Wow wow wow

and this is going to be integrated with the TPPA, thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Happy1

Exactly.
There seems to be a question one might ask whenever the council proposes a new "improvement." Ask, who lost their home or land in order for this to be implemented. Depending on the answer, it will dictate the motive behind the proposal.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Happy1

You have a good point there bluemirage5, but it doesn't go far enough. Not only do we need to watch our local councils, but we also need to run for those councils, and remove the politicians from office. Between that, and breaking the stranglehold of a two party system, we could set this country back on track.

As for Agenda 21, and more importantly the UN, much like big corporations, we can destroy the power of the UN by "boycotting" it. Every citizen of every country should push their gov't to leave the UN. Without it, we could have a better world, with less regulation against our sovereignty.

It's time for the people to take back their governments. Here in the states, we should be able to do it much easier than others, so why haven't we woken up. It takes the rest of us running for office. We need the citizens to take back control of the gov't so we can get rid of the politicians.

This will be the only way we can stop things such as the UNSMAT, LOST, or Agenda-21.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thank you for the information! I think allot of us see this is happening! The question is- What do we do about this issue? I read something on here today talking about Banks gaining the ability to not allow us to withdraw our own money and close our accounts. Something major is already happening in Europe!! Sweden and Spain are already going cashless..Most everyone in the US has gone direct deposit...All the signs are already here!! The only choice I can see..is either just go with the flow or leave America..if we leave..where do we go?? This is not the same country I was born into..by the time other Americans wake up and see this..its going to be too late..In my opinion..The Healthcare Bill will be the downfall of our country..

I wish there was somewhere else to go..when you payed something off..thats it..no more taxes..atleast on the basics..Home, Food, Transportation..the way things are really set up..we never really own anything..and in the end we lose it all..if we cant pay the taxes..so in reality..none of us are FREE..we are all just Slaves..making the rich get richer!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I believe in the next 10 years there will be states that will try to suceede (spelling?) from the United States, I really don't see any alternative. Where else to go? Canada? This is a world=wide initiative by the UN.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Its communism marxism on a worldwide scale ,they are bent on carrying this out and dont give a damn how many useless eaters are terminated to achieve this goal ! it will have all the usual tenets of marxism ,ban religion ,gun ownwership ,private property ,starving the masses ,internment camps,death camps etc ,In order to remove gun ownership there will be more planned shooting outrages like Port Arthur to sway the dumb gullible masses opinion into banning guns ,it will happen .The dumb masses will welcome it, as well as the fuzzy notion that Agenda 21 is to look after the environment and all the cute animals from the evil overpopulation of humans who are now the enemy, NOT terrorism, NOT Islam, but the middle class ,the useless masses ruining the earth and have to be elimated for the sake of a sustainable world.One way or another its going to happen ,make the most of your freedom while it lasts ,these people dont care how many of you they kill, the more the better, for the Earths sake ,thats all they care about

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join