It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

When you click on the link in your post scroll down and use the Use in post link there.

edit on 7/23/2012 by Connman because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/23/2012 by Connman because: removed pictures due to op embeded them

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Looks more like a perfectly innocuous looking Sikh to me,now if he had been wearing a Kefiyeh wound tightly around his head and was waving an AK47 about,that could be seen as suspicious!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It fits together nicely with the campaign about the airline that says "dont fly" I will try and find the link to that thread
have a look at the sponsers down the bottom, it's an add about using ground transport and not flying

maybe these are subtle warnings.
The guy with red hair at the front also looks familar

heres the link to the airline thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That poster was posted on the underground in many places in February/March this year and has been flagged up on a few occasions at that time..

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Now this is where you have to ask yourself how much we have been brainwashed to see certain appearances and clothing as a link to terrorism.

Most of know a turban means nothing except it's an article of religious headdress, and that not all Muslims or people of middle eastern appearance are terrorists, but how many others see it that way?

Here's another travel poster from the Olympics....

www.dappledgrey.com...

The only question i possibly have is why they seem to have put both turban wearing gentleman in combat green clothing, and why one is stood seperate from the crowd, therefore isolating him straight away and raising questions, and the other one is stuck very much at the forefront, and right behind a horses backside with it's tail raised.....we all know what happens when a horse raises it's tail.

I dunno....something to ponder i guess.

CX.

edit on 23/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Double post.

CX.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You make a good point as when i tried to search the poster on google i didnt find it anywhere. It would be very hard to put up a fake poster on the underground station as these are about 2 meters high and about 10 meters across

Thats why i found it more suspicious. By the way I took the picture on my iphone

edit on 23-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphire187
reply to post by Suspiria

I thought the words "Avoids the Queues, Travel a different way" looked a bit suss

Advise Queue Tho, A Vandal Fewer Tyre Fit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do I need a stronger prescription of reading glasses or is the character in the hat in the back strange also, and same with almost all the characters in the pic.

How about the woman next to the man in the hat?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I swear these kinds of people put certian things in just to mess with our heads.

I can just picture them all round a boardroom table with the boss at the end, rubbing his hands together with glee and saying....

"What can we come up with and sneakily add in that would really drive the Conspiracy Theorists wild"

edit on 23-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Here's another travel poster from the Olympics....

www.dappledgrey.com...

The only question i possibly have is why they seem to have put both turban wearing gentleman in combat green clothing, and why one is stood seperate from the crowd, therefore isolating him straight away and raising questions, and the other one is stuck very much at the forefront, and right behind a horses backside with it's tail raised.....we all know what happens when a horse raises it's tail.

I dunno....something to ponder i guess.

CX.

THis is a very diferent poster. The man is with the crowd. Leading them infact. He is wearing a nicely coloured turban too. There is no red flag been raised beside him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What is the person with the Ronald McDonald hair in the front? Man or Woman?

I agree, whoever designed this is messing with people's heads. Whatever happened to non-subliminal advertising?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Thanks for your help

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I can see where your going with this... I do believe something could happen during the Olympics although could this arab guy just be representing the muslim community in London?? do you see what I am trying to say?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think the guy is supposed to be a Sikh?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by radioboffin

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office

Had to really zoom in to see the eye but an amazing find

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

I can see where your going with this... I do believe something could happen during the Olympics although could this arab guy just be representing the muslim community in London?? do you see what I am trying to say?

I dont think he is representing the muslim community by looking isolated in the picture. When i first saw the picture that didnt cross my mind

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I think the guy is supposed to be a Sikh?

He may be a sikh but the majority of people would not say that. I personaly think that it represents a dodgy arab guy

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think the red haired guy looks remarkably like James Holmes, the Aurora shooter.
There is a picture of him in This Thread
edit on 23-7-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join