It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioboffin
reply to post by Saphire187

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.geta.ofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

that is messed up.

you could pass it off and think maybe some guy doing the art is a bit of a conspiracy ..

but public posters like this are checked over to make sure there is nothing dodgey in them. this is for the olympics. you would think the posters are meant to be very safe and public friendly.

that symbol turning up in a poster for the olympics is very messed up. these poster have to be approved before they are released

someone here posted a message that they really had to zoom in to see the eye. What?
you did not have to zoom in to really see the eye. its as clear as day? when its pointed out you cannot miss it. i am also a little surprised at the number of people claiming the man in the first poster is a seikh. he is clearly seperated from the crowd and there is a red flag raised beside him. The symbolisim here is very clear.

the posters themselves are weird enough but some of the commets turning up on this thread are interesting to say the least.
amateurish deflection?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

From this version the pole also separates everyone from the Arab looking guy. He seems to be the only one outside of this symbolism of a boundry. Just where the red flag is shown.

Also just saw the other poster linked to earlier in this thread. That tattoo is very familiar, but it's not exactly hidden, bang in the middle of the poster.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
all the windows have 13 planels

the round window has bars to create the symbol of earth

Girl is also waving a red flag

RED FLAG HELLLLLOOO

not white, black yellow, or any other colour, its freakin RED, kk?

edit on 23-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Big shocker there are Arabs in the world. Funny how you mention that but say nothing about the two symbols that say Zion.

Lets go one further. During the pole vault competition there will be a false flag attack that will be blamed on Iran. Tactical nuke anyone?
edit on 23-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.geta.ofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

Above the BB player it says on the display:

"his train is for Bank. The next station i."

Any hidden messages in that? I'm horrible at word games...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Do a google image search with these words:

secure beneath the watchful eyes

Yeah right! Somehow I ain't feeling too secure these days!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There is one picture on The London Underground. Notice the UFO in the top right corner!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

maybe they link together? maybe the 'station i' statement on the bbplayer poster means to look at the underground olympic posters? but then the bbplayer poster is in the underground so they may have an order but may not?

just throwing that out there
edit on 23-7-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias

maybe they link together? maybe the 'station i' statement on the bbplayer poster means to look at the underground olympic posters?
they may have an order?

just throwing that out there

Not sure... What's sort of odd is the B in Bank is capitalized. Perhaps the first letter in a hidden anagram/ sentence?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Bank is a station on the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) which the poster picture is of the interior of a DLR train. One of the DLR end of line stations is called Bank, and there was a major NBC exercise held there a couple of years ago. Its the centre of Londons Banking community.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Bank is a station on the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) which the poster picture is of the interior of a DLR train. One of the DLR end of line stations is called Bank, and there was a major NBC exercise held there a couple of years ago. Its the centre of Londons Banking community.

Thanks!

Well, perhaps it's nothing...

Interested that the All seeing Eye tattoo is riding into the Center of London's Banking Community, but I digress. ha

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i think its weird that the girl waving the red flag is right beside the arab

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
A couple of questions...what is the next station after Bank? If we take it that the first letter is missing, so is the last.. Also, could there be a connection to the fact that major players from the Goldman Sachs investment bank are now members of the Uk Olympic committee.

Sir Charles Allen CBE
Sir Charles Allen is the Chair of LOCOG's Nations and Regions Group, responsible for bringing about the UK-wide benefits of the Games, and was appointed to LOCOG's Audit Committee in May 2011 and the Ceremonies Committee in July 2010. He is Chairman of the Join In Trust and was previously Vice-Chairman of the London 2012 bid company.

He is a Senior Advisor to Goldman Sachs.

Paul Deighton – Chif Executive Officer
Paul Deighton is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.

Prior to joining London 2012, Paul was the Chief Operating Officer of Goldman Sachs in Europe, and a member of its European Management Committee. At Goldman Sachs he worked in a variety of management and client-facing roles for over 22 years, and was appointed a partner of the firm in 1996.

Sue Hunt, Director of Strategic Programmes
Sue is responsible for overseeing Partner & Programme Management, International Relations, Sustainability and Nations & Regions for LOCOG.

Sue joined LOCOG after 20 years with Goldman Sachs, most recently as Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer for the European Special Situations Group and previously as International Treasurer for the firm. While she was there, she sponsored a number of diversity initiatives and received a Global Leadership and Diversity Award. She was also on the board of their Business School and a patron of Community Teamworks – Goldman Sachs programme of activities in the community.

Terry Miller, General Counsel

Before joining LOCOG in October 2006, Terry spent seventeen years at Goldman Sachs, where she was a partner and served as International General Counsel of Goldman Sachs International.

edit on 23-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Bank is the end of the line. The one before Bank is Shadwell.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by radioboffin

Thanks...so it could be "his train is for the end of the line" mmmmmm

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can someone perhaps post some of the other posters? I cant use acrobat as Adobe download other software with it that plays havoc with my firewall...Im a kids photographer and need to protect their pics..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Everyone has this crazy idea that the UK Olympics will have a disaster happen while it is on, however I do not think the problem will be there at all, no if anyone wants to do anything like an attack they will go to part of the UK where we have no protection in anyway.
We lack forces being available for protecting parts of the UK they are in bigger danger of attack than the games, we have made it so easy for things like Telecoms, Radio stations, Power stations for them to get if they wanted to hurt the UK, they need not bother about London, that would be small fry.
We have employed people who hate us in every walk of life here, they could stop everything with push of a button tonight, why would they attack the games?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bank Station is also on the Central Line and Northern Line.....

The two busiest tube lines.

edit on 23-7-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Because as in their occult displays or sacrifices, it needs a large audience...the bigger the numbers watching, the more powerful the event......

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is obvious to me that that is not an arab . That is Jeff Rense with his hair in a beehive. lol. good find, wonder why they made him look so devious?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join