It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I'm tired of Jesus Christ. Makes me want to take his name in vain then slam my face on a wall.
To me it is just absolutely crazy some of the things I read about him.
They say to let people believe what they want, okay you do that but i'm going to let you know,
it hurts watching people piss their lives away on a meaningless manipulative ploy.

I typed Jesus into facebook public posts which I shouldn't have, but because my curiousity was piqued at just how many people this very second were thinking or talking about Jesus.

Pictures of "like if jesus is the only way to heaven" comments "jesus your love is amazing"

WTF YOU PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL!!! SERIOUSLY FREAKIN DELUSIONAL.

"Jesus Gave Up His Life That You And I Can Be Free From Sin..."
These people have been infected with a social disease.

"Even if the world deserts me, I have Jesus. I have it all by the grace of God"
No you won't.

I know it pisses off christians to hear people like me come out of the shadows and speak their minds, but I don't care anymore how sensitive I should be, some things are just absolutely wrong.

You don't try and justify pedophiles touching kids? Why? because it's WRONG.

"just wakin' up...thank god for jesus...30+hours of sleep=a good work week for mee....."

WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN????????????

It's like Christians feel they can justify any stupid thing with Jesus.

And it just keeps updating constantly. Line after line about Jesus......

It's actually scary as hell knowing your surrounded by these people, I don't care how nice you are, this stuff has to go sooner rather then later..

/end rant.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You don't have to read all of that Jesus stuff.

You know that right?

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The power of Christ compels you

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

You know that right?

thats not the point, it shouldn't even exist the way it does.. you're telling me to ignore it, how can I when it's ingrained into our society's culture??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Unless someone can explain then to me if something like Jesus DID really happen, wouldn't it be completely mandatory for everyone to worship him all the time since there would be no doubt at all that it happened?

the whole thing is a lie

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

You know that right?

thats not the point, it shouldn't even exist the way it does.. you're telling me to ignore it, how can I when it's ingrained into our society's culture??
how do you ignore anything you don't like?typical,look up tolerance in the dictionary.(clue...doesn't mean you have to like it,just tolerate it.)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

You know that right?

how do you ignore anything you don't like?typical,look up tolerance in the dictionary.(clue...doesn't mean you have to like it,just tolerate it.)

Tolerate pedophilia and crackheads.

Just tolerate drunk drivers, please.

Let's start tolerating everything because of how nice it sounds!!!

We need to really get out of that mindset and tolerate things that MAKE SENSE

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

The power of "knowledge/higher conciousness" compels me? Maybe

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

What knowledge??? All they do is spit the same lines out over and over again...
Maybe consciousness sure, if they are truly loving etc, which is not always the case..

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Well Jesus still loves you. He's standing at the door of your heart, knocking, and waiting patiently for you to answer. He's not going to force you to believe in Him or appreciate the sacrifice He made for you so that you need not pay the price for your own sins; which is death in case you didn't know.

He sacrificed His life for yours. If you can just ignore that, or if you feel no gratitude, then I'd say you're already dead inside; but the cool thing is, you can be reborn! It's a gift, to you, from God. Why not accept it?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Well Jesus still loves you. He's standing at the door of your heart, knocking, and waiting patiently for you to answer. He's not going to force you to believe in Him or appreciate the sacrifice He made for you so that you need not pay the price for your own sins; which is death in case you didn't know.

He sacrificed His life for yours. If you can just ignore that, or if you feel no gratitude, then I'd say you're already dead inside; but the cool thing is, you can be reborn! It's a gift, to you, from God. Why not accept it?

You write as beautifully as you appear!
God Bless!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

He's not going to force you to believe in Him or appreciate the sacrifice He made for you
But you will burn in hell for all eternity unless you come round to his way of thinking right?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

He sacrificed His life for yours.

One of the most tossed around lines that is never explained.

How and why did he die for my sins? I don't get that.

Well Jesus still loves you. He's standing at the door of your heart, knocking, and waiting patiently for you to answer.

Is he a Jehovas witness?
edit on 23-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

are all paedos Christians or all Christians paedos?you spout nonsense and this thread is another dig at Christ.bye bye small mind.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh please.

same old "ill pray for you" crap.
Exactly HOW do you know Jesus died for our "sins''? And don't reference that book that has been cut, copied, pasted, and edited over time.

Jesus would not write me off for trying to find my OWN answers.

I believe that if there were a Jesus, he'd be disgusted by how his "loyal followers" use him as a guilt trip.

Find you OWN answers, don't just believe what you're told.

Discovering ourselves, and realizing that we are all gods children, if not god himself, is the way to go.

Other that that, just keep imitating what you were raised to believe, never question, always comply.

Also, any religion saying "believe in me, or forever burn in hell" just doesn't do it for me.

heh..you'd think that god and christ would be above that.

religion is the ultimate divider.
edit on 23-7-2012 by dannotz because: add

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Unless someone can explain then to me if something like Jesus DID really happen, wouldn't it be completely mandatory for everyone to worship him all the time since there would be no doubt at all that it happened?

the whole thing is a lie

I do not know if Jesus did exist but the teaching of the god of nondual nature is there just as in Bhagavad Gita (hinduism) and buddism and toltec (native american religon) for the ones who think and understand what they are reading. You can seek Christ conciousness if you want to and become enlightened but you do not have to call Jesus lord. Christ conciousness is something that exist regardless of religious views and being caught up in that a certain religious dogmaview is more right than another is from my point of view counterproductive to understanding the thruth behind.

Some people are programed to say they right thing but do not understand what they are saying. Some people have experianced the ONEness with god/universe/All/Allah and understand it based on their experiance. Why not seek and question everything and find out for yourself? Whatever view you take in the end you will get it so choose the path that is easiest for your understanding/mindset.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

are all paedos Christians or all Christians paedos?you spout nonsense and this thread is another dig at Christ.bye bye small mind.

Neither. You are creating those generalizations.

Yes, the thread is a "dig" at Christianity, I hope many more come until it's removed, with logic of course.
And I believe eventually it will. I just want to start the process a little quicker.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Thank you for that hearty chuckle...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

What knowledge??? All they do is spit the same lines out over and over again...
Maybe consciousness sure, if they are truly loving etc, which is not always the case..

Trust me if they are feeling the connection (if they are) then they are not hurting a fly if not provoked. Never poke the bear of what the bear protects. You can be an asshole also even if you are feeling the light. But that is the ego/mind

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join