It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand Jesus. Please god no more.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I hear you. All kinds of nutjobs call up on Coast to Coast babbling on and on about him-even when it has nothing to do with the show. Makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I am not inviting you to nothing but new sources about Jesus Quran quod.lib.umich.edu... and Barnabas gospel (barnabas.net ) !

those books that have been altered and mistranslated and written by human there are many many wrong attitudes towards God and prophets. although you can still find truths among them. but Quran has been kept by it's original arabic words. and you can find only one Quran in the world but many misundrestandings of it !
if you can reach the Barnabas gospel in vatican, then you will realize the true facts about Jesus and the relation between Islam and Christianity ! and that SUN and MOON Gods are humanmade.

Bible Deuteronomy 33:2 (New International Version, ©2011)
""" He said:The LORD came from Sinai""" there is a consensus that it is about Moses
""""and dawned over them from Seir;""" I say this is about Jesus (although jews leaders may not compeletly agree)
""" he shone forth from Mount Paran(mountains around Mecca).He came with[a] myriads(ten thousands) of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.""" whom do you think the last refers to!? (although christians and jews leaders do not agree)

And from Gospel of Barnabass that is banned by vatican: barnabas.net

chapter 17:: jesus says""" But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God' And having said this, Jesus sighed and said: 'Have mercy on Israel, O Lord God; and look with pity upon Abraham and upon his seed, in order that they may serve thee with truth of heart.""'

chapter 82:: """The woman answered: "We look for the Messiah; when he comes he will teach us." Jesus answered: "Know you, woman, that the Messiah must come?" *She answered: "Yes, Lord." Then Jesus rejoiced, and said: "So far as I see, O woman, you are faithful: know therefore that in the faith of the Messiah shall be saved every one that is elect of God; therefore it is necessary that you know the coming of the Messiah;." The woman said: "O Lord, perhaps you are the Messiah." Jesus answered: "I am indeed sent to the House of Israel as a prophet of salvation; but after me shall come the Messiah, sent of God to all the world; for whom God has made the world.""""

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all are Islam( submission to God)
edit on 23-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Amen OP...or ya buddy! I'm not going to deny or give everything in believing in a God or Jesus. But you are 100% right. just how selfish is God?

-Did Satan write a book about himself. God is writing # about him and Satan takes the high road.
-I want to hear Satan's side of the story.
-Did Satan flood Earth.

Anyways just poking some fun here...don't take anything to personal.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chericher

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by TTAA2012

He sacrificed His life for yours.

One of the most tossed around lines that is never explained.

How and why did he die for my sins? I don't get that.

Well Jesus still loves you. He's standing at the door of your heart, knocking, and waiting patiently for you to answer.

Is he a Jehovas witness?
edit on 23-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

Well played! clap clap clap

That was very funny in a way.

I always wonder why people just have to have just Jesus to save them? If it is Buddha that make someone find his/her way home is that a bad thing? It is the same home. If it is a newly graduated soul that is for the first time helping someone would you not let the sould help you because the soul is not Jesus? I think Jesus is part of something greater and saying no to anyone from that group trying to help you is, as by proxy to saying no to Jesus. I do not say not to pray to Jesus but when you get help take it from the person that is sent to help no matter your preconcived notions on how you think you should be helped.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What are you so upset about??? What is wrong with thanking Jesus and being grateful about the things given and the blessings of your life(as a Christian). Why do you hate people who believe in Christianity? I'm agnostic and this kinda stuff doesn't bother me in the slightest. You go on Christian websites and bitch about why you hate Jesus? Sounds the same as a Christian going on a Satanist website and saying "why are these crazy people worshiping Satan". What's wrong with the teachings of Jesus? is turning the other cheek. loving your enemy, and treating others as you would treat yourself really that upsetting...

These days atheists are just as ignorant, arrogant, and self righteous as any Christian or Muslim I have ever encountered. They just talk to me like they are far more intelligent, rather than more faithful.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This could put the smile back on your face =

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes9

I am not inviting you to nothing but new sources about Jesus Quran quod.lib.umich.edu... and Barnabas gospel (barnabas.net ) !

those books that have been altered and mistranslated and written by human there are many many wrong attitudes towards God and prophets. although you can still find truths among them. but Quran has been kept by it's original arabic words. and you can find only one Quran in the world but many misundrestandings of it !
if you can reach the Barnabas gospel in vatican, then you will realize the true facts about Jesus and the relation between Islam and Christianity ! and that SUN and MOON Gods are humanmade.

Bible Deuteronomy 33:2 (New International Version, ©2011)
""" He said:The LORD came from Sinai""" there is a consensus that it is about Moses
""""and dawned over them from Seir;""" I say this is about Jesus (although jews leaders may not compeletly agree)
""" he shone forth from Mount Paran(mountains around Mecca).He came with[a] myriads(ten thousands) of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.""" whom do you think the last refers to!? (although christians and jews leaders do not agree)

And from Gospel of Barnabass that is banned by vatican: barnabas.net

chapter 17:: jesus says""" But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God' And having said this, Jesus sighed and said: 'Have mercy on Israel, O Lord God; and look with pity upon Abraham and upon his seed, in order that they may serve thee with truth of heart.""'

chapter 82:: """The woman answered: "We look for the Messiah; when he comes he will teach us." Jesus answered: "Know you, woman, that the Messiah must come?" *She answered: "Yes, Lord." Then Jesus rejoiced, and said: "So far as I see, O woman, you are faithful: know therefore that in the faith of the Messiah shall be saved every one that is elect of God; therefore it is necessary that you know the coming of the Messiah;." The woman said: "O Lord, perhaps you are the Messiah." Jesus answered: "I am indeed sent to the House of Israel as a prophet of salvation; but after me shall come the Messiah, sent of God to all the world; for whom God has made the world.""""

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all are Islam( submission to God)

Im sorry but I do have a problem with the phrase submission to god since god do not really want us to crawl. I am not a soul sinning/creating karma without taking responsability and try to fix all things I break by misstake and more. I can subbmit my ego/mind/human conditioning/worldly pleasures and listen to others when they speak and see if it makes sense to me but that is what I subbmit. And if you look at the submission to god as a egoloss (looking beyond duality viewpoints) and a realisation of "service to all by all" is the way of life then Hinduism and Buddism at the core teach the same thing as Jesus do. Thruths come in many different texts and worded in very different ways but still point the way home.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Amen OP...or ya buddy! I'm not going to deny or give everything in believing in a God or Jesus. But you are 100% right. just how selfish is God?

-Did Satan write a book about himself. God is writing # about him and Satan takes the high road.
-I want to hear Satan's side of the story.
-Did Satan flood Earth.

Anyways just poking some fun here...don't take anything to personal.

From my point of view Satan can be seen as the ego part of human conciousness. That is from my point of view the real enemy. The part of humanity that can make humanity do things that are clearly hurting others for its own gain. Some people have a big ego some have a small ego. I am probably somewhere in between myself I think. I always have to little information to be sure. It is a constant struggle in a way to observe your own ego and see to it that it does not get out of hand.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I am relatively certain that you can find that Jesus did exist. I find it funny when people doubt that he was even here. The question is, was he the Son of God. I think He was, but that is just me. The Jews called him a mere profit, as well as other various religions. I know of no religion that says he was never even here. Anyway if you don't like reading stuff about Jesus, don't look at it. Nobody forced you to read that stuff. Looks like you opened your own can of worms. LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think this is relevant

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

regardless of monotheistic believes, I can consider Budaism and Hinduism somehow exceeding the limits the same as monkery. Budaism and Hinduism do not have enough tools for humanity. human should live, have sex, have children, eat, and help the society. you should know that monkery is not part of Jesus teachings.
I think that submission to God means to be Moderate and real monotheistic religions can help human to serve all of his needs. spiritual and material.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yeah and he has great hair. I am sorry, but I can't even look at him when he speaks because his freaking hair is so stupid. I like what he has to say, in most cases, but commmmmmmonnnnnn get a haircut!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Agreed.

My favorite is: "I can do all things through christ who strengthens me."

Except cure cancer.
Except end hunger across the world.
Except end all wars that ever happened.
Except stop lunatics from shooting random people in public places.
Except.....

You get the idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

...you realize that's just her avatar, and not her actual self, right?

You just ruined your post.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Christianity is polytheistic, according to some people here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes9

regardless of monotheistic believes, I can consider Budaism and Hinduism somehow exceeding the limits the same as monkery. Budaism and Hinduism do not have enough tools for humanity. human should live, have sex, have children, eat, and helping the society. you should know that monkery is not part of Jesus teachings.
I think that submission to God means to be Moderate and real monotheistic religions can help human to serve all of his needs. spiritual and material.

Being moderate is the The Middle Way or Middle Path from buddism from my point of view and not choosing sides in duality views where there is no real right side. I cannot say if a person should be a monk or not. That is between the person and God. Sometime you have to be like a hermit to be allowed to think enought and not be influences by others and be able to see thru human conditioning/dogma.

I do not know what tools you say that Buddism and Hinduism do not have that Christianety/Islam have. Is it the culture or conditioning on how to behave that you feel is not in Hinduism and Buddism? Would you have the same thoughts if you where born in India or in a Buddist family?

From my point of view Buddism gives you the nondual reality of god from the intellectualls perspective and makes sure it does not say to much that can be wrong. Hinduism give you the same information in Bhagavad Gita of the nature of the nondual god that is all. The other gods are just different aspects of the whole. Jesus tells us that what we do to others we do to him and Jesus is one with god.

It does not matter what you call god it is always the nondual god behind all views that answer.

www.islamicpoint.net...
Allah is One
No father, no mother
No sister, no brother
No daughter, no son
Allah is Great
Allah hears and see what we do,
Allah protects us from Shaitan
Allah is the only One
Quran is our book
We read it every night and day
Allah is One
We thank Allah
While we pray.
Allah is One
We thank Allah
For work, and play
For home , for food
We thank Allah for every day.

And here we seem to have an Islamic poen saying the same thing. Allah is the only One (that exist). All(ah) is ONE. Allah is greater (then everything that exists since Allah is the whole that exists).

Different names God/Allah/All/ONE but still the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a thread I have been meaning to write for a long time.
I am absolutely sick to death of anything religious/Christian. Anything. Jesus. God. The whole shabang.
Never have I once been bothered by Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews. But constantly where-ever I am, I am disturbed by Christian denominations. In the street, at festivals, in my OWN HOME despite notices on my door requesting no unsolicited callers.
I wouldn't dream of seeking out strangers, and making them feel guilty for not believing in the same things as them.
Just because I do not practise a religion (and nor do I want to!), does not make me a bad person! I am quite capable of living a very good life, I am capable of knowing what tempts me without having to attribute it to Satan or demonic intervention.
If there is a God, I am well and truly lost to him.

I understand that Christian canvassers think they are giving us the best gift they ever could, giving us a chance to redeem ourselves, but I don't WANT that. I want to live MY life, as I see fit. It doesn't make me a bad person, it doesn't make me incapable of living a good life, and helping others live well.
What I think is BAD is putting your foot on people's door steps, making them uncomfortable in their own home.

And I'm going to be honest, I actually find it RIDICULOUSLY OFFENSIVE!! If I could live in a world where no religion ever touched me, or interacted with me, where I didn't have to even see religious people, I'd be happy.
I can't even watch TV without wanting to turn it over when I see someone praying. I find it a little strange in myself, but that's just how I feel, and I'm sorry for others who find that offensive.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

I'm glad you didn't denounce spirituality in the process.
Spirituality is very, very important...but it's also important to realize that we know next to nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
Agreed.

My favorite is: "I can do all things through christ who strengthens me."

Except cure cancer.
Except end hunger across the world.
Except end all wars that ever happened.
Except stop lunatics from shooting random people in public places.
Except.....

You get the idea.

Maybe you can cure cancer from having the holy spirit/christ conciousness in you/having an increased frequancy and feeling the Oneness? Or at least not get a relapse. If all people where enlightened and where able to learn wisdom from it then there would be no hunger/war around the world beacuse we would not allow it to happen by changing society.You might wanna experiance the hightened sense of life that you get from it before you judge what they are saying.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
religion is the rut of all evil

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join