It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an obvious glaring problem with the gun club story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
Anyone good with Photoshop? I've personally witnessed someone with the ability to remove black lines from text, so I know it's possible, especially these which appears to be nothing more than a brush tool.

edit on 23-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Maybe with a better resolution scan you might be able to get some further results, but I doubt it.

It's not so much 'removing' black lines that you saw I imagine, but finding narrow bands of contrast/difference between pixels that can cause letters. ie ... when a person draws over something texta the difference might be too small for the human eye to see but with some image processing we can pull out the letters.

Ultimately though, I'm not sure what would be accomplished by finding the person's contact details?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

i see an attention whore shooting range owner cashing in his 15 seconds of fame

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Vaš senerio čini se prihvatljivim. Jedno pitanje međutim, zašto je novac ne relevantne?

Youd' mislim da je pistolj kluba ne bi bilo briga ako je novac koji su uključeni?

To je biznis nakon sve. Te nikada nije ništa rekao o koristi engleski.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here is the email address
i.imgur.com...

The contact number was already blanked out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Vaš senerio čini se prihvatljivim. Jedno pitanje međutim, zašto je novac ne relevantne?

Youd' mislim da je pistolj kluba ne bi bilo briga ako je novac koji su uključeni?

To je biznis nakon sve. Te nikada nije ništa rekao o koristi engleski.

Translation:

Your senerio seems to be acceptable. One question though, why the money is not relevant?

You'd think that the gun club would not care if the money involved?

This is business after all. You never said anything about using English

J

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by catflap

Here is the email address
i.imgur.com...

The contact number was already blanked out.
Mail is Sherlock and his last name is Holmes... the Riddler's hair... intriguing

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting.

The area code for his number is 858 .. which is San Diego, CA ... which is where his parents live.

I'm guessing he had a cell before he left and kept his number?

I did that when I left my hometown.

Also, I'm hearing mixed reports about the gun club story.

I'll have to dig up the links.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I found an obvious glaring problem with the gun club story

I read your thread...and I seem to be missing the "obvious glaring problem".

Maybe I'm just tired...but I didn't see you point out this "obvious glaring problem"...care to just state it very simply??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

It is clear the professor Jacobson just didn't like him and maybe was intimidated by him. They guys father was a computer expert I bet he knew what he was doing and the professors way was not the best way as he claimed. The only reason Holmes gave him "yes or No" answers is because the guy was a jerk and no listening to him anyway it seems.

Why did the shooting range owner not even quote one word of the recording? If it was that weird surely some words stuck in his mind, enough to warn people!

It does not even make sense someone storing and gathering that type of arsenal only for a childish assault in the theater.

And Really...
"a neighbor who met him by chance at the Zephyr Lounge in Aurora last week said they spent a relaxed afternoon chatting idly about the Denver Broncos." sound that introverted? Sick loner? Then why not just walk away from the neighbor?

Something so wrong here! But we have seen it all before and all we can really do is feel glad it was not done to us.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I'm leaning towards mental problems, maybe a tumor or something else physical that would slowly cause this guy to go over the cliff of reality.

The only false flag here that I would speculate on is one to limit the 2nd amendment, and that we can look directly at our liberal brothers and sisters...

As world events this is small and unnoticed throughout most of the world...

edit on 23-7-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

?
A week earlier a neighbor had a completely normal day with him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Agarta

My wonder at this point i the discussion is that if he paid for everything himself at a cost of over $9000(found in a source included in my thread linked in my last post of this thread). Why would he be having financial problems and withdrawing from his PhD studies? It had to be a conscious choice to quit school and it had nothing to do with financial issues or the money came from somewhere else.

Working on his PHD...not hard to get a credit card and it seems he wasn't looking to stay around long enough to worry if it would hurt his credit rating if he didn't pay it off...

Then why not keep the weapon and shoot it out with the law after the shootings? That is the usual course for a deranged shooter.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It is widely believed Sirhan Sirhan was somehow brainwashed into attempting to assassinate Bobby Kennedy, as we all know he was still convicted even though he shot at Bobby from the front and Bobby died from a gunshot to the back of the head. I am not sure of the reasoning why it could have happened in this case (ie what is the end result the people behind it want to achieve) but I do believe it is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Like I've mentioned in another thread..it's only a matter of time before they mention the drug/medication this nut's on. I'm sure it's a current flavor of Paxil/Cymbalta/MSRI and the Rx co's are probably Stumbling over themselves trying to keep it quiet

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

please read the history of ted bundy he appeared " normal " to almost all who survived meeting him

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why did he invest $20,000 or so on body armour only to give up without a fight also why didn't he booby trap the cinema or block all emergency exits and go in from the front?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

what was his " motive " for the choice of underwear he wore ? [ during the attack ] ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I do agree with you that something is amiss with this whole story. And I'm almost sure that someone has probably mentioned this, so I'm sorry if that is the case, but: I was under the impression that, after receiving the application, the guy at the gun range called back to schedule and appointment, or something, and it was "holmes" voicemail, the one that normally says "leave a message after the beep", that had the "ramblings". Sorry if I misunderstood, but it seems as though you believe that "holmes" called and left a message on the voicemail of the gunrange. But then you said we need to know how many times It rang before it went to voicemail, so, I'm sorry I probably misunderstood you....

Maybe someone sbould call and ask the guys at the gun range? Since the msm can never get anything right anyway...and even if they do it just means they are probably intentionally lying...

Like how they first reported 2 shooters, then just one.

Just like the police reports of the columbine incident had witnesses describing 3 or 4 suspects, including one guy tossing bombs onto the roof, but the media failed to report anything other than the 2 shooters.

As well as manyany other examples where the story gets changed by the msm...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Interesting... If we got the phone number off that application, the same phone number the gun range guy called, the. we could call it and see if it still has the same "guttural ramblings"...

Also, friends and family should have his phone numbers. Maybe they can be asked if they ever noticed his voicemail greeting sounding strange at all?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Although my best friend works at a reputable gun store in Los Angeles and at a gun range. He is booting people at least once a week from the store or range because the comments they had made were red flags. usually he'll give a call to the other local gun stores or ranges and lets the folks there know that a so and so came in today made lots of red flag comments be on guard he may be coming to your store next.

SO there is some plausibility on what the gun range employee had to say about Homes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
reply to post by mattdel

I don't know. It just sounds like a news plant to me to set the public's perception of the shooter. Story may be true or completely made up.

But I think the whole idea of the dude being drugged up by some MIB hanging over his shoulder with a syringe is actually disinfo to make us ATS types look crazy. I mean that's just absurd in my opinion. Do you know how many people already drug themselves up? Why would MIB need to do it?

My own friend just ODed (accidentally) on his prescriptions a couple months ago and basically went crazy, destroyed his apartment, and the police found him walking downtown naked. He didn't know who he was or where he was. And that's on drugs he's SUPPOSED to take? For all I know he was planning on eating someone's face off.

Imagine how much you can mess yourself up when you're just trying drugs at random? Perhaps even random exotic drugs you may find in a Neroscience department? If he was really messing himself up, it would explain the voice mail greeting.

The only thing missing is how did he afford that gear? That's really the only thing that needs to be explained. If he got it from his parents or from taking out extra student loans or something to pay for it? Sorry, not a false flag. He obviously was just a nut that used his own money.

If he got it from somewhere else? False flag. That's the thing if you were MIB and trying to do an attack like this, you would just go undercover and find some dude that's already drugged himself out of his mind and convince him to blow something up with you. Easy to find in this day and age. Then provide all the funding. As far as he knows the whole time you're just another terrorist that's gonna blow stuff up with him.

However, when the attack actually goes down? You just let the patsy into the exit door while you exit to get your weapons out of your car. Just as planned. You need someone on the inside to open the door. However, as soon as he starts shooting, instead of getting your weapons, you get in your little red car and drive off. Never fire a shot. Out of his mind dude sobers up a week later and realizes he's been played. EZPZ.

The only question that really needs answered is where he got the gear and where the money to pay for it came from.
edit on 23-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

Problem is. He Just recently lost his mind.

But if he lost his mind and was insane. Why did he rig up the door to keep it open? Why did he wait until a certain time in the movie to attack people. Why did he want to get caught and didn't run,attack police or kill himself? Even tells police about "booby traps".

Why would a terrorist tell you about thier "traps"?

Why would a lunatic calculate this much?
a) Time an attack with a sequence in the movie that hasn't been released yet.
b) Rig a one way door sneak out.
c) change clothes.
d) go back though the propped door without being detected.
e) Give himself up and not run,kill himself or shoot police.
f ) Have no prior history of violent,anti-social or psychotic episodes.
h) Where is the Motive? He doesn't stand to gain anything from this and he's not insane because of the clear calculated planning he needed to stay undetected with all this heat and all.
g) Magically has all the weapons/ammo/gear in short period of time and doesn't get anyone's attention. You know DHS,FBI,NSA etc.
i)Know enough to not shoot at armed police/swat. Seems sane(but programmed) to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join