It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman movie Killer....who was he trying to be??? joker, riddler or.......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
watching this unfold and marinate in our minds for 2 days....watching the interviews etc,,,people calling him a brilliant science student...etc...there have been many angles covered....
as well as making gun laws the central issue...which it isnt.

also there have been alot of rumours on what his ideology was....did it come from the batman franchise...well

the english papers say he thought he was the joker,,,,,the only thing i take from that is his want for anarchy.
so i dont think he was influenced by that character.

next, more poignant is him wanting to be like the riddler....the red hair....the neuro science link. etc...but i dont think that its really relevant

but i have noticed something else.

i was reading up on Nolan and where he got his inspiration from....which apparently is Dickens "the tale of two cities" as the film was written before occupy and libya etc etc,,,, he used none of these modern issues.

but then i noticed certain scenes with Banes character in it...when he gives batman permission to die etc
and noticed that this film is most definatly written with one form of historic batman in mind......Knightfall.
which nolan was involved in

in oldskool knightfall, bane breaks batmans back...., batman gives the mantle to jean-paul valley who replaces bruce wayne as batman...who takes on a violent crime fighting role..

i think, if the killings had batman influences....then its from here

now it gets interesting
from wiki:

the prelude to "Knightfall" began with the introduction of two new characters key to its storyline in issues prior to the release of "Knightfall":

1)Azrael, aka Jean-Paul Valley (introduced in Batman: The Sword of Azrael (October 1992 to January 1993) by Dennis O'Neil and Joe Quesada), a graduate student at Gotham University who discovers he has been unconsciously trained since birth as an assassin for an ancient religious order.

2)Bane, introduced in Batman: Vengeance of Bane (January 1993) by Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan, an orphan born and raised in a Central American island prison, self-taught and ruthless, who underwent an involuntary experimental operation to become a new type of supersoldier, before breaking free and deciding to take Gotham City from its "king," Batman

The two characters were quickly added to the cast in the monthly Batman titles, with Azrael being a superhero-in-training who fights alongside Batman, while Bane was introduced as a supervillain.

so bane was introduced by Nolan...ok

Within the regular series, the buildup to "Knightfall" begins with a six-issue run in Batman #484-489 (September 1992 - February 1993), in which Batman (at the onset of a personal psychological mid-life crisis) is forced to deal, in rapid succession, with the returning villain BLACK MASK and his gang (who target Bruce Wayne and Lucius Fox)

so here we have characters one called the black mask.....but azreal is very fascinating
before jean paul valley became batman....he was azreal

from wiki
Jean-Paul Valley, a university graduate student of computer science in Gotham City, is unaware that he is the latest in a line of assassin-enforcers for "The Sacred Order of Saint Dumas", a sinister religious secret society. For most of his life, he has been brainwashed with The System, a deep level of psychological conditioning.

gainst Bruce Wayne's orders, Valley fights and defeats Bane, wearing enhanced battle-armour he designed and built under the influence of the System. His performance as Batman is influenced by his Azrael conditioning

reading this.....IF this mass killing was occultic, under the franchise of batman...then i think we are better looking at knightfall, jean paul valley...azreal and the black mask for clues

Edit: when people heard Bane was in the film....people thought Catwoman and black mask would be inculded.
and they are all linked......well Nolan added Catwoman.
Black Mask appeared on the wrong side of the screen.......!!!

what do you think

thanx for entertaining my thoughts
and peace

good reads
knightall en.wikipedia.org...:_Knightfall
Azreal en.wikipedia.org...(comics)
Black mask en.wikipedia.org...(comics)

food for thought.....most batman villians spent time in arkan asylum...a home for the insane.....do you lot think james holmes will end up in a similar place...then what if he gets out lol
edit on 22-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I appreciate the effort you've put forth, but it's really all an intentional smoke screen that you're putting on yourself. The beauty of coordinating this on that specific day, is that people like you will start running numbers and eventually find the most outlandish connections possible. Reality is, this was a simple blackop mission. Occams Razor and such. He wasn't "trying" to be anyone, he was coerced and likely controlled into doing it.

We'll never know the truth, though. Soon enough the uprising will start, and this event will be likened as the ignition.

The premise you used to derive this information is the same way people started analyzing 9/11. There were innumerable amounts of people trying to find meaning in the numbers, when the reality is, the Government did it on purpose so you would think about the numbers instead of reality.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

thanx mate...but i made a point not to use numbers and if it is batman/occult related...then the characters in knightfall are the most closely relevant...just an assumption...but linking him to the joker and riddler is "thin" compared to characters related in knightfall

thanx again

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Black Ops Mission? I don't mean to make even the question sound absurd, but.. well... Black Ops? As in Military trained soldiers or contractors?

I can't tell if you're kidding or not...and I've been swimming in this story since I got up and discovered it a few hours late, so maybe I'm misinterpreting things a bit...but are you serious? (legitimate question..)

If it was organized, and I just dismiss this out of hand, by the way, but if so....What would be gained? What was the goal? Even some media is pointing out that regulatory changes are all Obama will get done anyway, so even gun control won't benefit by any legislation. Not this Congress. Not at this late date in the year?

I'm just confused....To suggest anything beyond a nut case working on his own twisted agenda would require some gain to be had. Something worth the chance of an eager cop shooting the wrong guy..or whatever. I'm just missing it, I guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
.What would be gained? What was the goal

I'm just confused....To suggest anything beyond a nut case working on his own twisted agenda would require some gain to be had. Something worth the chance of an eager cop shooting the wrong guy..or whatever. I'm just missing it, I guess.

um...this will become a very high grossing film....the affiliation it has with us now is VERY real....

and who knows what the shadow cults think.....but this young buck was set up...probably some mkultra type..
but yea,,,they say he said he was the joker...on another thread they likend him to the riddler...here im saying that there are relevant characters in knightfall

peace....and love

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What will get done is this:

Thats all the angle it needs. Complete disarmament of the entire US civilian population.

First 30 seconds of this video should help summarize:

ETA: This treaty is set to be signed by the UN and passed on to the Senate and Obama in 5 days. 7/27/12

Awesome timing to drive up popular opinion of gun control law, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What will get done is this:

Thats all the angle it needs. Complete disarmament of the entire US civilian population.

First 30 seconds of this video should help summarize:

thats a symptom...not the cause.

i think thats deliberate side tracking.....it has nothing to do with gun laws....more to do with a humans mentality!

im not disagreeing with you....i actually agree....but this is definatly secondary

i think that its occultists who put a batman franchise spin/encoding into the act.

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this site talks about how he thinks hes in a batman movie...and thinks hes batmans arch nemesis

uk.omg.yahoo.com...

from the site....this raised my eyebrows:

staff are confident that, if Holmes is placed into a cell with other inmates, he will most certainly be killed.
"All the inmates were talking about killing him... Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It's all they could talk about."

hmmm

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Great find, combine this with the Dark Knight Returns comic that shows similar shooting in a theater.

www.nydailynews.com...

It's seems that the powers that be like to read Batman comics because in someways, Batman and it's villians represent the powerful elite that control things behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

um...WTF!!!!!

it seems any batman franchise that has the term "Knight" in it is related...or COULD be related...

nice find B

peace

rabbit hole gets deeper...Alice, who the f is Alice

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
C`mon , a guy just strolls into a cinema with a gas mask and weaponry , some how gets behind the screen un noticed and comes out shooting anything that moves .......... walks outside where police are already waiting for him and hands himself in without a fight .. *cough* .... this whole story is B.S.

He was either on a "mission" , or he`s been set up bacuase he stumbled across something he shouldnt have.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

yea..the police are saving their bullets for innocent victims and passers-by...lol

cmon the fact that a 6yr old girl died is enough for a kneecapping innit....at least the inmates are thinking right lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The inmates wanting to kill him screams out to me. All it takes is 1 planted inmate with a very persuasive tongue. It's very likely that whoever is orchestrating this is trying to kill him before he talks. I suppose we just wait. If he winds up dead before this whole debacle comes to an end, oh man am I gonna be pissed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Well there are actual "Knights" in this world such as the Knights of Columbus

and Knights of Malta

There are usually very wealthy and influential people involved in these orders, similar to how Bruce Wayne is rich and influential as "the Dark Knight". Also, it's interesting in your post you mention an ancient religious order, because these orders stem from the Catholic or "universal" church.
edit on 7/22/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

He was not trying to be anyone. I doubt he even was a batman fan. If he had been, he would have waited at the end of the movie to start the massacre. A die hard fan would want to watch the " best batman movie ever ". There is no need to look for conspiracies when the facts speak for themselves.

A regular guy lost it and went on a killing spree. It happened in the past and it will happen again.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ok...iv been reading..lol watch out haha

now...when people heard Bane was in the film there were two other characters that people were sure Nolan would add in the film.

1) catwoman....which he added
2) black mask...which he didnt.

Catwoman, Bane and Batman are all centered around black mask....he is the missing link in the film.....

well he appeared on the wrong side of the screen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

The inmates wanting to kill him screams out to me. All it takes is 1 planted inmate with a very persuasive tongue. It's very likely that whoever is orchestrating this is trying to kill him before he talks. I suppose we just wait. If he winds up dead before this whole debacle comes to an end, oh man am I gonna be pissed.

Yeah, if James Holmes winds up dead like Lee Harvey Oswald, it will be the cherry on top that this was a Psychological operation that was planned ahead of time by the powers that be that control the media and therefore public opinion. Yesterday, I read an article at the Chicago Tribune that states that there sending all the evidence that they gathered from James Holmes apartment to FBI headquarters in Quantico, Virginia instead of the FBI field office in Denver, or instead of sending any experts and investigators from Quantico, Virginia to Colorado with any necessary equipment. Does any one else find that strange?

www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 7/22/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI

He was not trying to be anyone. I doubt he even was a batman fan. If he had been, he would have waited at the end of the movie to start the massacre. A die hard fan would want to watch the " best batman movie ever ". There is no need to look for conspiracies when the facts speak for themselves.

A regular guy lost it and went on a killing spree. It happened in the past and it will happen again.

did you sign up just to make that comment???

a regular guy lost it hey.....what regular guys do you know...
it takes extreme balls to follow through......he followed through and then some....nothing normal here.

if he was passionate....then why kill movie goers....where was he after 9/11.....how can you kill that many people unprovoked.....even the columbine dude had an ideology.

it dont wash does it

BTW...its only a light convo....nuffin else....im not trying to understand him...just a question posed by the paper this morning....i dont know why they picked joker.....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Black Ops Mission? I don't mean to make even the question sound absurd, but.. well... Black Ops? As in Military trained soldiers or contractors?

I can't tell if you're kidding or not...and I've been swimming in this story since I got up and discovered it a few hours late, so maybe I'm misinterpreting things a bit...but are you serious? (legitimate question..)

If it was organized, and I just dismiss this out of hand, by the way, but if so....What would be gained? What was the goal? Even some media is pointing out that regulatory changes are all Obama will get done anyway, so even gun control won't benefit by any legislation. Not this Congress. Not at this late date in the year?

Lets put it this way-
More than just rocket science came over on Operation Paperclip when we brought the Nazi scientists to America.
Social Sciences came over as well

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI

he would have waited at the end of the movie to start the massacre.

the end hey...well
the film starts with a shooting scene.....!!! thats when he started shooting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join