It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman movie Killer....who was he trying to be??? joker, riddler or.......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

yeah yeah yeah

You don't need to be a superfan to be able to do a few hours research and figure how best to convey your message especially within the context of a symbolic laden empire.

I think most of your objection to the OS predicates from a skewed worldview in which people who have achieved some degree of higher learning are incapable of anthropomorphic delinquency.

If you reply make sure to include one part of the OS that doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by mattdel

yeah yeah yeah

You don't need to be a superfan to be able to do a few hours research and figure how best to convey your message especially within the context of a symbolic laden empire.

I think most of your objection to the OS predicates from a skewed worldview in which people who have achieved some degree of higher learning are incapable of anthropomorphic delinquency.

If you reply make sure to include one part of the OS that doesn't add up.

No, actually I expect anthropomorphic behavior from someone like him. The fact that there is none is whats troubling the OS.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
delinquency

anthropomorphic delinquency

delinquency

Wake me when you can read.

And don't adulate degrees, it's telling.
edit on 23-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Overall, I do appreciate and respect the opinions in this thread. Unfortunately I have to think some of you are making it out to be way more complicated than it really is.

I had comments for the Treaty guy but I think he's better off googling it himself, and thought it best to skip over him, so as not to derail the threads true intent. I'm sure you're all as sick of the gun control derailment as I am.

Originally posted by thePharaoh
this site talks about how he thinks hes in a batman movie...and thinks hes batmans arch nemesis

uk.omg.yahoo.com...

from the site....this raised my eyebrows:

staff are confident that, if Holmes is placed into a cell with other inmates, he will most certainly be killed.
"All the inmates were talking about killing him... Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It's all they could talk about."

hmmm

I did a little looking into the types of articles posted on this site..... its a rag. I'm sorry but its like the rumor mill for the stars. We know that he was put into solitary the day he was arrested for his own safety, so who actually saw him do the things they claim? They're saying it was "ex-inmates"..... which ones did he have contact with?
Anyone can call up a rag and say "yeah I was drunk and disorderly this weekend, want my story.... guess who I saw, and you can make my check out to _____________"

Originally posted by DCLXVI
He was not trying to be anyone. I doubt he even was a batman fan. If he had been, he would have waited at the end of the movie to start the massacre. A die hard fan would want to watch the " best batman movie ever ". There is no need to look for conspiracies when the facts speak for themselves.

A regular guy lost it and went on a killing spree. It happened in the past and it will happen again.

I agree with you 666 - I think he just went to the batman movie because he knew he had bad aim and would need a big crowd to hit any of them. I feel like he's somewhere right now going "70? really? I hit 70 and killed 12?? yer kidding!"

Like I said at the beginning, I think everyone is making it more complicated than it really is.
Odds are he's mentally ill, physically ill, or outright delusional and trying to make a statement.

And since the OP invited me on a similar thread, I'd like to invite you guys as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I have wrestled with the idea of going to see dark knight rises.

I feel like there is blood all over this now, and I don't want to participate. Innocent people are now dead because evil has been perpetrated by use of the opening of this film and it's ideology. In dark knight we witness an evil being who kills mercilessly without conscience or consequence. In real life, a real evil being kills in the same way, taking fiction into reality. The world is becoming a darker place, and in the real world, we have to fight it. We have to be cautious and smart, but we also can't live in fear. When we least expect it, when we are caught off guard, we face that darkness at some point or the other. It's not fair, but we have no choice.

The movie house used to be a happy place for me to go to. It used to feel safe, even in the darkness. It was a place to escape and feel entertained. But somehow, I just cannot go and enjoy this film right now. Not because I'm really afraid of what is going to happen to me, but because of what has happened to others.

Aside from that, I think Holmes didn't know what he wanted to be because they got to him and they used him. That's all I care to say about that now.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
James Holmes woke up for sure.
Annoyed by the daily sheeple like everyone keeps talking about and then he decided to kill the people that are still asleep. There are too many claims that people are not doing anything and then when someone flips out its a shocking story and everyone is horrified.

If the SHTF happens, i think a lot of people are going to wish it didn't.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
Annoyed by the daily sheeple like everyone keeps talking about and then he decided to kill the people that are still asleep. There are too many claims that people are not doing anything and then when someone flips out its a shocking story and everyone is horrified.

Because killing children is how you wake up people ...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

Do you really think he went out to wake people up by shooting children?
When things boil down to the anarchy and insanity of his frame of mind it doesn't matter who dies. I doubt that Holmes was shy, some people only take the role of a loner because they don't care what other people are talking about. He wanted to prove what he was capable of and nobody was ready for it.
Next week it will be back to another thread about what awesome weapons you have for when the riots start and how you can defend yourself. Really everybody must be pretending to be sorry or feel anything. WarnerBros probably don't really care but they still send "We love you" card just to try and prove they do and keep up with social status.

Its just a game. Being sorry for people is a tactic.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
thanx you lot....but the black mask thingy had me up all night....

wearing one...and him meant to be in the film.....iv been reading the black mask....

funny that there is a scene in a cinema where catwoman kills him and he gets reborn......!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

hahhaaa...you dont like 5D either....hahaa

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
if anyone knows what this lil wayne realease thing is can you post it...i heard a comment but cant find anything
thanx

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

Wouldn't Occam's razor suggest it was just a crazy guy that planned this by himself and then executed it because he was crazy? The simplest explanation.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by mattdel

Wouldn't Occam's razor suggest it was just a crazy guy that planned this by himself and then executed it because he was crazy? The simplest explanation.

im sorry but i used that theory for ledger...freemans accident...even 9/11 and columbine.

but as im watching the actors, and thinking that wow...they didnt do it again. ie they didnt top ledgers death.

but then on our side of the screen....at midnight, 12 died.....

i wish i could see it like you....and move on....but...

edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I get real annoyed when people call others who they think haven't woke up sheep. That is really getting annoying. Ignorance is bliss and its a burden knowing how this world really works. Everyone has there own reality, respect it. Time will come and justice will be served. Violence and innocent killing is not the way. Looking in the mirror is.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski

I get real annoyed when people call others who they think haven't woke up sheep. That is really getting annoying. Ignorance is bliss and its a burden knowing how this world really works. Everyone has there own reality, respect it. Time will come and justice will be served. Violence and innocent killing is not the way. Looking in the mirror is.

yea your kinda right...can i add 2 pence,,,,.god created us to "BE" & "LIVE" not to watch gamesters and anticipate their moves.
but i think the derogitory term came from men who were "playing" games on society....and the lack of reaction and need to know from people.....

but the "sheeple" are the meek.....and they will inherit the earth,,,,,,when the gamester are gone...the people living in ignorance are the blessed....those that are "awake" are in a catch 22 position...damnd if you do, damnd of you dont...
but if you want to know and can handle it...god will let you know.

reminds me of the cartoon "bee movie"...asking too many questions, and not doing what your here to do etc

just saying

peace
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
you lot seen this

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

When does coincidence stop being coincidence?
When you ask too many questions(?)

In the Lil' Wayne case, I'd put all my money on coincidence. In a dark theater, shooting randomly, I think he was hoping to hit as many as possible, and not really counting on any dying - much less having an exact # in mind.

I still think your theory is interesting though. Anything is possible at this point. I am still leaning towards one random crazy doing one random crazy act..... my big question is WHY - what drove him over the edge, and if he was always crazy, why wasn't anyone paying attention?

Maybe we're the ones who need to wake up, and stop taking normal looking people at face value. Sure he looks all nutty now, but thats just the hair dye. He didn't look like that 5 years ago.

Just maybe we need to stop taking sanity for granted. While you keep thinking about the mask, I keep coming back to suicide. How many people kill themselves, and others say "but he seemed happy" or "if we had known we would have done something" - well why didn't they know? People don't just wake up and decide to do that, or this. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE PAYING ATTENTION???!!!

So many lives lost because the ones close to them are too busy saving up for the new ipad, or posting their saturday plans on facebook.......

I'm angry.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by thePharaoh

I'm angry.

yea mate...i dismissed it as a nutter...but then....a 6 yr old died...
as an adult its our duty to protect the young....thats why im delving into this.

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Joker Complex

Saw this a while back on youttube... might be of interest to you all.
Kind of a psychological profile of the Joker.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
you are glorifying a single handed job. It is done by one man. Not black-ops, not trying to be anything other than he said, that he is the joker.
It is not impossible for people to create crimes without anyone else's opinion, assistance, or design.
I am aware that this is a conspiracy site, however, this is not a benefiting anyone kind of crime, and yes 12 people really were murdered, and yes to all the other info you are hearing-he did live in that apartment, it is not difficult not impossible to get the body gear he was wearing, and he did boobie-trap his own apartment by his own self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join