reply to post by Ben81
You're just making stuff up now mate...too many assumptions and leaping to conclusions here...
1. How does this happening in a cinema prove it is a false flag?
Seems to me a cinema is a perfect place to do such a thing, it's dark, noisy and contained...
2. You know nothing at all about this guy but apparently because he went to college with a smiley friendly picture (wtf!?) he isn't a killer.
3. You've been to this theatre have you? You know for a fact that the side door is locked? Why would an exit be locked anyway, defeats the purpose of
being an exit, especially if it's a fire exit...
4. Why would TPTB want to taint their own cash cow by having a mass shooting take place?
It makes zero sense.
5. I agree, it would make for a good argument for stricter gun laws and people have started using it for politicking already. Still doesn't prove a
6. More blind supposition and still no evidence of a false flag.
7. Have you been inside a movie theatre when a movie is playing, you can barely hear the person next to you, so how the hell do you know he didn't say
anything? And so what if he didn't?
8. This has been covered already.
9. Issues in the middle east have been going on for months, a single event isn't going to change perceptions of those that are taking note of what's
going on over there,
10. So what if the name of the city is Aurora?
There is absolutely NOTHING you've brought here that suggests a false flag.
Get something that is actually of substance and maybe you'll be taken seriously.
edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)