It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Most of your points leave a lot of room for investigation and witnesses to his training and purchases so this all should come to light very soon.
In the mean time here come the talking points for the msm and political players.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If so then hopefully multiple witnesses will be able to confirm this.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

this young doctor has nothing to do with the murder .. i would bet everything on it

Funny, because his mother betted everything on it being her son...even before he was named.

Oh wait, she's in on it too, right?

edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I wish i could interview her

did you saw the mom speak on TV ?
and she say .. it was obvious her son did that ??

she knew he son was a freak and a time bomb
and didnt even alert the cops ..

she really have betted strong

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I find this very odd?
"01:13:07 I’ve got one victim eviscerated 01:13:09"
CNN Police log.

and look at how many are saying "Terroisms"
at the comments at the bottom.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It's not a walk in the park but it is part of a plan that is centuries into the making. imo
What small shreds of the constitution that still exist due to the 2nd amendment are being conditioned for termination through planned events like this.
The majority will be convinced that disarming us will make them safer and possibly save their lives.It's only a matter of time,effort and our ability to believe that a paper can not be destroyed subvertly.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

the US Constitution is not a piece of paper; it is the Law.

the sooner you all ingest that statement, the sooner you will arrive at the reality that whatever plans the people you fear have are doomed to fail.

it won't be changed with a gun or lack of them...or a debate...or money...

edit on 20-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

the sooner you all ingest that statement, the sooner you will arrive at the reality that whatever plans the people you fear have are doomed to fail.

I'd be willing to bet at least half of Congress disagrees with you, at least about the Law part. Incase you haven't noticed the tons of laws being passed in the past 10 years that ever so neatly creates sidesteps to those "laws" you mention. I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable members here has a list created somewhere. Search button ^^^

Your argument is based off the notion that law is law, and everyone in power adheres to that. That's a laughable theory to hinge an argument on.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I find this very odd?
"01:13:07 I’ve got one victim eviscerated 01:13:09"
CNN Police log.

and look at how many are saying "Terroisms"
at the comments at the bottom.

I found this extremely odd also. I am a Registered Nurse and a Paramedic. The only way I can see this happening is with the victim being shot in the back and having a massive exit wound in their abdomen.

It's possible given that exit wounds are much larger than the entrance wound. Still odd nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I like the sound of that but it seems to me that you are citing the ideas that the constitution upheld in the beginning.
I try not to let my eyes deceive me but didn't we just receive yet another tax that goes against the founding laws among a fraudulent tax system that was based in voluntary participation in ww2 under the name victory tax?
I can go on and on with the injustices that have overtaken that sacred document.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

Originally posted by michaelbrux

I'd be willing to bet at least half of Congress disagrees with you, at least about the Law part. Incase you haven't noticed the tons of laws being passed in the past 10 years that ever so neatly creates sidesteps to those "laws" you mention. I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable members here has a list created somewhere. Search button ^^^

Your argument is based off the notion that law is law, and everyone in power adheres to that. That's a laughable theory to hinge an argument on.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

people can laugh all they like.

the US Constitution will remain long after they've been buried in the ground. laugh at that.

the law is the law...your inability to come to terms with this true statement explains completely how so many find themselves in the situation they are currently facing.

the Constitution was in place long before any of the members of Congress won their jobs in a popularity contest and will remain long after they have lost those very same jobs to someone else in a popularity contest.

but you can always try to PROVE me wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Ben81

It would provite an excellent argument to sign the gun law

This part of the OP actually made sense...

Yea well they want to ban vest bombs and backpack bombs as well......good luck.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

I like the sound of that but it seems to me that you are citing the ideas that the constitution upheld in the beginning.
I try not to let my eyes deceive me but didn't we just receive yet another tax that goes against the founding laws among a fraudulent tax system that was based in voluntary participation in ww2 under the name victory tax?
I can go on and on with the injustices that have overtaken that sacred document.

i've heard the rants against the Constitution.

and i describe the essence of them as follows:

too many people in this country think they should have a say so concerning who a man takes as a wife.

and this is why they are upset...they are learning that what they think doesn't matter at all and they don't like the lesson.

like I said...if someone thinks the Constitution isn't what it should be...they should resign.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If it was a deranged killer mad about life or something
he wouldnt go massacre a hundred people in a cinema with such a huge arsenal
with thousand of rounds that he bought
why he didnt go against federal office or a police dept
he was dressed like robocop ready to face people that will shoot back
not a bunch of civilians with their kids in a middle of the Dark Knight Rise movie
if a mad elite that wanted the movie to have real significance
they would do exactly that .. mass murdering civilians for their agenda
and disinfo spreading on TV

If that had happened in Africa or another country
people would lynch him to death
and be able to identify him on the spot after taking off his mask

but nooo .. a police van took him off quickly
and he didnt resist at all .. wonder why
edit on 7/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Some would say that the End Times are here. I think as a race (Humunity) is screwed. The human race thrives on reality TV, Violence, Gore. People need to step back and look around them and help the Earth and themselves. I'm sick of the whole system and people think that can get stuff for free, Nothing is free. Just nobody wants to take responsibility for there actions.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I didn't know that James Holmes used a sword and a Kalashnikov?

Nor did he wear a third Reich uniform...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I totally agree with the reporter that there will be a blatant trail left by him but just having a family member speaking out against you does not mean much to me since half of my family argues and fights with the other half imo.
Looking back at the last political shooting that happened in the us there were a lot of false claims made by the msm but if this senitiment holds true in days to come i may just be proven wrong.
Don't hold you breath!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
the only thing i agree with for sure
why was the exit door open?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm suspicious any time a violent crime drenches the news media and it is blamed on a "lone nut." They started using that when JFK was hit, it worked, and they kept using that scenario.

MKultra probably didn't go away years ago. In my humble opinion, Mark David Chapman was a classic mind control subject. Same with Sirhan Sirhan and many others. It is possible that black ops did the deed and they framed the mind controlled subject, unless we can see surveillance video of what went on outside the emergency exit door. I will be open minded until they can show irrefutable evidence that the guy the arrested is in fact the shooter. If they can truly nail that down, then let's see what kind of mental processes they can attribute to this guy and see if he might fit the Manchurian Candidate profile.

The thing is, you can have a mind control subject dressed exactly like the real shooter and position him outside that door next to the car. If he is 'trained', he will stand there, calmy let himself be arrested when the police arrive and say "I'm the joker." Before the cops get there, the real shooter has fled the scene with black ops accomplices. So when they interrogated this dude, he probably said he couldn't remember anything. So the FBI then probably told the press the guy is being uncooperative.

Here's what is classic... when the cops got on the scene at the Dakota, Mark David Chapman was just calmly standing there reading A Catcher In The Rye. He didn't resist arrest at all and went peacefully, later saying he couldn't remember shooting anybody. This could be the same type of deal. The cops show up ready for a shootout with a crazed mass shooter and this dude (dressed for the part) is standing there doing what he was programmed to do and says only what he was programmed to say --- "I'm the joker." He may not know anything at all about his apartment being booby trapped and he may not have been inside the theater at all. He is just dressed to look like the killer and he's got the weapons planted on him. All his lawyer can possibly do is plead not guilty by reason of insanity which is tantamount to an admission of guilt.

If this was black ops, I can already say they got away with it. The patsy has already totally been convicted in the press and the 'court of public opnion' so long story short...

I agree with the OP 100% and star and flag for the OP.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join