It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Admits Ann Romney did NOT say 'you people'. But Obama DID!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OP is smoking some 1984 stuff.

Don't believe your lying eyes or ears
Video evidence means nothing when the media decides to retcon the story.

I don't live in 1984.
edit on 20-7-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just because ABC said she didn'tsay it you believe them?
I guess you trust everything fox and cnn tellyou to
why don't you make up your own mind. Instead of believing the msm, you sound like such a puppet

There as corrupt as each other. Right/Left just tools to manipulate.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

On the flip side, if it was fox making a claim like this toward obama, then retracted it saying "sorry, we were wrong", this thread would have 2984723498472 stars and flags, even if it was the same scenario.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah i won't disagree with you there. ATS members seem to be more left leaning. Or republicans just seem to piss o f conspiracy theorists more

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

It seems if one isn't ultra right wing then you get labeled leftist on here.

But I definitely feel that ATS is more conservative A lot of Mitt Romney/Republican threads do not get the same amount of attention as Obama/Dem threads. Everyone would be going on about the "liberal media" if it were about Michelle's comments being retracted by the MSM.

edit on 21-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
YOU people make me laugh!!

So there I said it! Quote me on it.

With the issues facing this country today, I can see why it is so important to argue and/or debate if this women used the word "you" or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Bixxi3

But I definitely feel that ATS is more conservative A lot of Mitt Romney/Republican threads do not get the same amount of attention as Obama/Dem threads. Everyone would be going on about the "liberal media" if it were about Michelle's comments being retracted by the MSM.

The Mitt/Republican threads do not garner the same type of attention because no one cares about Mitt Romney.

Obama on the other hand suckered many people in with his "hope and change" slogan.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that both Ann and Mitt look like they're made of plastic?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Anyone else notice that both Ann and Mitt look like they're made of plastic?

[align=center]Ha ha that's a funny inference. My young neice always said that many famous people looked like their faces were made of clay. It's fitting since it simply corresponds with their pretentiousness. /align]

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Oh please..... you know the difference between segregating people with the phrase "You people" it's meant as an insult and you know it.

Oh please ... it does not .. and YOU know it. :shk: ...

Originally posted by habitforming
Who on the left is upset over "you people?".

Asked and answered. The 'usual suspects' here ... as well as the 'usual suspects' in the MSM.
Stop playing stupid.

Originally posted by habitforming
You cannot even pretend to believe your own crap, can you?

You seriously need to be banned from here. Troll.

Originally posted by rival
She said...."All you people"There is no argument....

According to the news source that actually interviewed her, as well as other news sources, she did NOT. But the FACT is that Obama DID say it. So why are you all upset with her, when the fact is it was Obama who said it???

Originally posted by Classified Info
Christ dude if there is anybody that will not let go it is you.

There is no reason for me to. It's pretty damn obvious. A bunch of people got all whipped up when they thought Ann Romney said 'you people' .. which is a common phrase and means nothing ... but the fact is that Obama is the one who said it and suddenly those HYPOCRITES who rained down upon Ann Romney are ignorning that their buddy Obama is the one who, without a doubt, said it.

Lol, her saying "you people" wasn't a big deal.

Then why did YOU call her an elitist B**** on the other thread if it were not a big deal?
Or did it only become 'not a big deal' now that you know Obama said it??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama IS the President. He should be scrutinized, more so then the wife of a Presidential hopeful.
Politicians are Hypocrites. So are the voters, who stand by these idiots.

S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Jaellma posted it? Not surprised really. That person is a hardcoa politicker with no self control

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

But I definitely feel that ATS is more conservative A lot of Mitt Romney/Republican threads do not get the same amount of attention as Obama/Dem threads.

Do a search, and you will find George Bush took a lot of flak on ATS. He still gets blamed for Obamas mess, all the time, actually. He was considered conservative. He was also a Republican. I don't buy ATS is more conservative, one bit.

BTW, George did deserve the backlash, and rightfully so. Obama definitely does also. Just don't tell that to Obama supporters.

The Koolaid is still refreshing....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well it looks to me like the ultra Left has screwed up yet again !!

The knew full well that the "Obama comment" would eventually be brought up.

So naturally, they waited for that "perfect Kodak moment" to divert the guilt to somebody else.

They are experts at blaming somebody else for their own guilt.

They screwed up this time, and have been exposed.

Chalk up a few more non-Obama voters

They lose votes from people who were sucked in by the scare tactics from 2008.

"Those People" will not get duped again !!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Do a search, and you will find George Bush took a lot of flak on ATS. He still gets blamed for Obamas mess, all the time, actually. He was considered conservative. He was also a Republican. I don't buy ATS is more conservative, one bit.

Do a search and you will find many more anti Obama threads than pro Obama threads. To me that signals a definite swing to the right. Along with the support threads of Romney....even though Mitts not a conservative. Just another neocon like Obama.

And I find it astonishing that conservatives automatically think that anti Romney translates as Pro Obama.
edit on 21-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Bixxi3

The Romney threads get less action because for the most part, they are all dull and boring.

Obama topics get plenty of responses because the information is 1000x more available, and 10000x more controversial.

Not to even mention that many Obama topics are rich with provable data and genuine exposures that can't be "disproved" with facts. And Obama's political record stinks, so the defenders can't use that as a viable defense.

The Obama Legionnaires jump fast and furious to the "rescue" making those threads hot and heavy.

They need to get some real ammo on Romney other than the dull and boring stuff like tax returns and alleged outsourcing that people won't consider a threat if he becomes POTUS.

Tie Romney to some NWO and U.N. Agenda 21 stuff and we might get some better discussions.

Romney isn't a banker.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Lol, her saying "you people" wasn't a big deal.

But the OP and everyone else who declaring that she didn't say it just because ABC said she didn't is the most ridiculous thing I've seen on ATS. You can see her lips move and hear her say it.

Pretty much this.

I also heard and saw you people.

I find that term condescending but less so coming from Ann Romney. Which is odd.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

reply to post by Bixxi3

The Romney threads get less action because for the most part, they are all dull and boring.

Obama topics get plenty of responses because the information is 1000x more available, and 10000x more controversial.

Not to even mention that many Obama topics are rich with provable data and genuine exposures that can't be "disproved" with facts. And Obama's political record stinks, so the defenders can't use that as a viable defense.

The Obama Legionnaires jump fast and furious to the "rescue" making those threads hot and heavy.

They need to get some real ammo on Romney other than the dull and boring stuff like tax returns and alleged outsourcing that people won't consider a threat if he becomes POTUS.

Tie Romney to some NWO and U.N. Agenda 21 stuff and we might get some better discussions.

Romney isn't a banker.

Obama topics are rich with provable data?

That's interesting because much of the controversy, outside of how he is 'failing to lead this country properly,' is anything but provable data. That's almost hilarious that you even said that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

The economic and legislative data is all provable.

It's all a matter of record.

Obama's numerous failures are just as provable as his miniscule "successes".

Not to mention his associations with "questionable" people and idealisms.

It's all on record.

There's hundreds of threads. Hundreds.

There's thousands of stories and articles all over the place. Thousands.

The facts are indisputable.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't see how any of this "provable data" actually proves anything other than what you want it to prove.

You're still making a subjective argument.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join