It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It does sound like mind control. Especially since he just stopped and gave up. And police were already stationed there according to Fox News.

link   

link   

Originally posted by senselessness
Damn, so sad, one victim killed has been identified... Aspiring sportscaster...

deadspin.com...

Her twitter, and last tweet...

twitter.com...

This is just horrible...

edit on 20-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

That is friggen sad

@jessespector MOVIE DOESN'T START FOR 20 MINUTES

that's what does my head in... god rest her soul...

link   
I'm really sad about this.

A 20 year old is just a kid. Those people were just trying to watch a movie and participate in society.

Batman was the big buzz.He picked his target to cause the most horror he could - so many were going to see that movie opening night will identify with those people murdered.

How could someone get that divorced from human compassion? Why would a kid crave setting up a situation where he'd have that much power? Why that insane craving for power? And honestly, why turn it on everyday people? What reality was this young person living in that he thought he could feel some satisfaction or pleasure by doing this?

I really hate all the politics and gun control talk that goes on with stuff like this. It makes me feel like we are missing the forest for the trees. Gun control or not, it was a PERSON that pulled the trigger all those times. Years ago someone might set a crowded theater on fire. The hate & unrighteous rage- all the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

On top of all that, once me, or any person started to fight back, others would have jumped in to help. Even if I wasn't armed, if I could have gotten close enough, I would have jumped on him, and once I did, then others would have followed suit.

GRA,

This is a very good point you bring up, if the masses, or even one person in that theater would have had the guts to tackle that douche bag, then maybe this would not have happen, then a gun would not have even been needed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by roadgravel

the Aurora and Denver Police Departments for stopping the carnage where they did.

I thought it has been reported he went outside and waited for the police to apprehend him.

I read the police were already there in the parking lot for crowds and traffic because of the premier audience being so large.

He pretty much ran outside into the arms of the police doing traffic duty.

The suspect reportedly fired shots inside the theater and fled to the parking lot and was confronted by police already at the theater for crowd control.”
www.9news.com...

So its not like they went running quickly and bravely toward the sound of gunfire.

They just happened to be there and happened to figure this dude in body armor was worth stopping after the fact.
edit on 20-7-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Crazy mf'rs like the shooter give the federal authorities an excuse to check your ID and search you when entering a shopping mall....or for hat matter, entering any public building/ space. Can be a good thing tho....?

edit on 20/7/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by theduke269
I have nothing to say so I will leave the thread quietly.

There -- I fixed your post for you.

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Prepare for more anti-gun laws and "domestic terrorism" propaganda...

Yes, because it was the gun that killed them and not the person pulling the trigger.

Gun don't kill people, people kill people.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Yes, bullets penetrate sheetrock and fabric quite easily. Theaters are pretty cheaply built.

I have seen a lot of people saying they thought it was a promo or a gag, but I have to ask what type of people would create such a promo? If I were in a theatre, and a guy in a gas mask with a shotgun, and teargas walked in and pointed the gun at someone, I would shoot him. If it turned out later to be a promo or a gag, I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry for the dead guy or the idiots that planned the bone-headed stunt. You don't walk into a crowded theatre, looking like a bad guy, and pointing a gun.

People really need to start assuming things are threats instead of assuming they are NOT threats. People these days think the government is supposed to protect us from sharks, and wolves, and mosquitoes, and diseases, and our diets, and crazy gunmen? Really? NO! We have a responsibility to protect ourselves. We need to stop assuming everything is just going to be ok, and whatever is happening must have been pre-planned or approved by someone. NO! Assume you need to protect yourself, and once you are safe, then figure out what the hell just happened.

link   
And so the agenda begins......
Obama in his live speech just said "my daughters go to movie theaters"............
What he fails to realize is that HIS daughters have ARMED guards. This could never have happened at a theater his daughters attended because their guards are allowed to carry weapons. The theater in Aurora were banned from having the same security since the theater bans CCW.

As much as all of you are trying to keep this about the victims and the incident the government IS going to use this to their advantage even ~if~ they didn't set it up themselves.

The victims are victims only to those with a heart. To those with an agenda they are fodder.

link   
Obama did a great job.

I agree as a father that those could have been my girls. That was my actual thought when I first read this story.

link   
I live about 2 minutes away from the Theatre, i have a friend that was shot in the neck during the movie. It happened shortly after the movie started, i guess some guy entered through the back exit doors, and threw 2 canisters of tear gas and once they blew up, he started shooting. It was done by one person. A name was given out of who the Suspect was. A couple videos can be seen on youtube. They already caught the person. Im not sure what this world has come to. I also seen a baby of 3 months was taken to the hospital. Sad sad times.

CX

link   
Police confirm that the gunmans house is booby trapped.

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Colombine HS, The theater in Auroara

What are they putting in the colorado water?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Fellow Swede here (though currently residing in the US), dude, and I'm with you on what you say. It's funny how we still have people executing others in the streets, in cafes, and the like, despite gun control laws. This is one of the reasons I want to move to the US. Because the US actually allow you to defend yourself against #heads, on equal terms. Swedes are too cowardly in that they are afraid of guns - hell, they're afraid even of pepper spray and knives - to even consider the positive effects of legalizing concealed carried weapons.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

This is perfectly logical ,if someone were trying to make a case to ban all personal firearms in America. Actually it's perfect timing , considering, that on July 27th, the U.N. will be voting on the small arms treaty.

link   
I wish the reported would have asked the witness the amount of time between the man going to the exit and the shooter entering. It might shed light on whether it was his doing only or if he had assistance.

link   
reply to post by CX

I'm totally not surprised. (That his apartment was booby trapped) This is someone that hates everyone.
They need to just drown him in holy water. Doing something like this is just freaking evil.
edit on 20-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by reverandrandy
*URGENT*

Obama just said, that the people shot at the theater had plans for the future.
I am so grateful that our precious leader has brought that to light.

*END URGENT*

They wouldn't have built that future on their own. Government does that.

They all could have been business owners and according to Obama, they didn't buld their business, someone else did.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join