It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For the low and introductory price of $9.99/Month (for 24 months), I will entertain Mr. Greer's delusional claims.

....Expect the results to be less than climactic. No one give this man money.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Greer is a very clever con man, years ago he was building quite a decent reputation with some of his Disclosure presentations, but in my opinion the whole trip he has been on was all leading up to him cashing in, which he has done with obvious success ( his beach front ET spotting vigils , where he charges a few thousand $, to name but one!)

You can rest assured that there will be plenty of gullible people sending him "donations" in the hope of seeing something spectacular....sadly....they will be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Couldnt even hold his own against that tired old Kerry Cassidy ( jaguar song/project camelot fame ) - dont trust any dude who wears a 14 yr old boys polo shirt to better accentuate his biceps - the guys a complete narccisist .

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well Mr Greer, if you have (as you claim) come across footage that shows what you are claiming then on behalf of all humanity, I make a claim to it and demand it be released without delay.

No? Thought not.

Oh right Mr Greer, I see. You have in your possession the single most important piece of evidence in the history of all humanity and I have to buy your DvD to see it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masamune69
Couldnt even hold his own against that tired old Kerry Cassidy ( jaguar song/project camelot fame ) - dont trust any dude who wears a 14 yr old boys polo shirt to better accentuate his biceps - the guys a complete narccisist .

As Kerry Cassidy trainwreck interviews go, that one was off the rails!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme
Poor Mr. Greer. After his recent debacle on Marco Island, FL, which I attended, I hope-pray he has more flam than flim this around.

Why not start a thread on that experience. I'd love to hear what happened.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Time to trot out Mothra!
edit on 7/19/2012 by schuyler because: add Mothra

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I'm sorry but in my opinion Mr Greer is full of nothing but the proverbial. I'll believe when I see it with my own eyes. He must need some money......

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If Greer had anything of substance he would be running and hiding underground somewhere afraid for his life. Afraid that someone in black would put a bullet, most likely a .45 ACP or .308, in the back of his head.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Does anyone at ATS like Greer? Any supporters?

Wondering if anyone admires Greer...and if so, why?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I went to one of his conferences once in AZ, and he had a body guard (one most of us wouldn't want to mess with actually...)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

... and the other shoe drops.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Was this email in your spam folder by any chance?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImNotHuman

No, it came right into my mailbox. I must be on his email list; I get an email once a month or so.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

A body guard is useless against a sniper at 300 yards, and that's conservative. I have no opinion of Dr. Greer himself, but I question his actions. I really enjoyed the beginnings of The Disclosure Project and then it went no where....fast.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by BagBing

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director’s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Its kinda hard to believe anything anybody says when they are trying to make a profit from it. I mean, if its really gonna change history the truth getting to others is all you should want in return

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I really enjoyed the beginnings of The Disclosure Project and then it went no where....fast.

Yeah, feel the same here. Although he did make an effort to get his stuff to Congress, if I remember right. But the DP was interesting enough to me that I will always at least listen to what he has to say. If that gets debunked, then let it be so on individual basis, and on the message, not the messenger. I don't like the commercialization of his stuff either, but at some point you got to realize that investigations cost money. It just won't be my money.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If we're lucky, maybe that soap opera star who made the opening remarks at Greer's 2001 press conference will narrate this documentary.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i wish anyone with 'world changing' ufo/alien contact evidence would just surprise everyone by simply announcing and showing it simultaneously, across all media, everywhere. without any buildup or preamble.

and for no charge.
edit on 19/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: remove space

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme
Poor Mr. Greer. After his recent debacle on Marco Island, FL, which I attended, I hope-pray he has more flam than flim this around.

Why not start a thread on that experience. I'd love to hear what happened.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Time to trot out Mothra!
edit on 7/19/2012 by schuyler because: add Mothra

I agree. I would like to hear about it, too.

(LOL on Mothra)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImNotHuman

Agree. If I had film footage such as Greer repeatedly claims to have...but, I had the real deal, not the crap he pushes for donations to fund him. I'd not waste time looking for investors to get the truth out. I'd find a way to do it for free.

Get the truth out...let the chips fall where they may. Plus, if someone did have irrefutable evidence of ETs...they'd pretty much be set for life, after the fact. Greer is going for the bucks upfront...because he has vague nothing...as usual.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join