It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
(The source of info was sent to me in a general email today from Greer..see more about source at my next post down)

Sorry the footage isn't up yet, which makes this thread a little anti-climatic. But he's sounding a little excited here, and in fact, at the end of this email, he promises he will change history:

We plan on this Documentary feature film to be one that changes the course of history!

He started out by saying:

In the past month we have been very busy with an expedition to Crestone CO which was filmed by A. Kaleka, and where amazing contact was made and filmed!

No release date yet:

We have been working hard with Mr. Kaleka's team to get the best final Concept and Schedule of Production. We will post this information as soon as it is completed and approved.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing this.
edit on 19-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks like Mr Greer is out of money again and looking for a top up lol

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Greer...

Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

and source??

+1 more 
link   
Again? I can hardly wait.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
So the only announcement that this is confirmed documented contact is an email?

That isn't much of a promotion for such a monumental event.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Poor Mr. Greer. After his recent debacle on Marco Island, FL, which I attended, I hope-pray he has more flam than flim this around.

link   
I don't believe a word this man says. He has proven time and again that he is a phony.

link   
Well I am interested too, but can you please post a link to what you are quoting?

And not sure I like the idea of a "production schedule" cause it sounds already like CGI, but it's Greer. So ok, I can live with that for now and give him a chance.

link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Sorry.. the source was an email that was sent to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
£/$/€1,000,000 it's pure BS.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

I know he doesn't have a good reputation around here--in general.

But let's wait and see what happens. I found some more info:

Please post and circulate widely
Major Disclosure Announcement from Dr. Steven Greer

Dear friends of Disclosure,

The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.

The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.

No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director’s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!

Thank you for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Steven M. Greer MD

Founder and Director

The Disclosure Project and CSETI

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you. You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com.

Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director’s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

There you go...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Some better info on the actual contact might help him bring in more money. I am betting the actual contact part is not going to be what people think it means.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I really don't like this Greer guy... as well as Lawrence Krauss!

I wonder who would win in a battle between them:

VS

It could be a battle of wits, fighting, whatever... I demand it! lol

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Well, Phage, since I trust you more than Greer, I will only look toward the footage Greer produces with a healthy dose of skepticism.

You know, back in the day, when I was skeptical of UFO's, watching Greer's Disclosure Press Conference was instrumental in allowing me to ponder such things. I guess there are still people who hope Greer will actually do something that "makes history" one day... Still holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Green started out years ago featuring the hoaxed photo supposed of a jet fighter winging around a saucer in PR. I emailed to tell him it was a hoax, but the image was not removed from his lead page for a long time. I've been to one of his laser shoots a few years ago in Laramie. I was not impressed. I rank him as a huckster with his charging big bucks for training people to be ET "diplomats," etc. Mybe he doesn't do that any more since he jumped on the "free energy" bandwagon?

As I recall, a year ago in May he was supposed to announce that his "search for new energy" outfit had hired a top gun to direct the outfit. That announcement was made here on ATS in Janurary 1911. From the fanfair of the announcement, I suspected with disbelief that he was hiring Hal Puthoff.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

He's passing the tithing plate at the church of ufology....again.....

Des

link   

Originally posted by MRuss
No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you...

And that is why I said BS! It's always the same for these charlatans - give us some money and we'll show you something amazing. However, 'amazing' invariably turns out to be luke warm at best.

link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017
I really don't like this Greer guy... as well as Lawrence Krauss!

I wonder who would win in a battle between them:

VS

It could be a battle of wits, fighting, whatever... I demand it! lol

Greer would win. I attended a conferance of his a few years back, the dude is jacked! All through his presentation he was walking around flexing, literally flexing his muscles, it was very annoying and distracting.

No I DONT DIG DUDES! Not that there is anything wrong with that, but Greer's flexing was something we all commented on leaving the Conferance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join