It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu -- You must be kidding?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Bibi knows something we do not.. Mossad are one of the best intel services in the world.. I actually admire and respect them. To not do that is pure folly.. They are also backed up with intel from all Western powers. The reason is that Israel is pro West, and the ONLY true democracy in the ME..

I would beleive Bibi if I were you guys..

Either way war on a regional scale is coming.. The Syrian crisis alone is enough.. We have a situation right now where the muslim brotherhood could get their psychotic hands on chemical weapons.. We have Egyptian muslim brotherhood members skimishing with Israel on the border.. We have hamas firing iranian rockets from Gaza, we have an iranian president with a messianic mission who is building nukes and is funding global terrorism..

We are in a situation where a new islamic caliphate is a very real possiblity..

Israel is surrounded and are dug in.. Every citizen is a soldier with military training and the best equiptment.. And they have my support.. However an attack on iran is not as likely as a preemptive one on syria to destroy chemical wespons and the rise of the muslim brotherhood.
edit on 19-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Because if Iran wanted to kill Jews, they have a big enough population of them in their own country to get the world's attention with. Not to mention those jews in their country (who don't even make up a percent of their population) have a freckin seat in Iranian parliament. Yeah, they must hate jews really bad huh?

Why is it so damn hard for you people to understand that they don't hate jews? It's zionist they're after and the rest of the world sides with them. I bet you a lot more would too if they weren't being labeled antisemetic just for calling a duck a duck.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Iran did it eh? Did they send you a telegram that go there 3 minutes late?

Probably because of a similar plan in Bulgaria that was thwarted in Jan 2012.

But, yes he was mighty quick on the trigger.

His reaction was so quick it was indecent.

I heard Netanyahoo's bluster on the news before I heard about the bombing.... and I closely follow current affairs.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Mossad are one of the best intel services in the world.

Actually Mossad are the most criminal intel services in the world. While most countries of law, even belligerent ones like the US tread carefully because what individual officers do today could come back and bite them 10 years from now.

Israel has no such worries because they pursue a "mad dog" policy. Unfortunately they forget that the only solution in dealing with a mad dog is to put it down.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by EvanB

Mossad are one of the best intel services in the world.

Actually Mossad are the most criminal intel services in the world. While most countries of law, even belligerent ones like the US tread carefully because what individual officers do today could come back and bite them 10 years from now.

Israel has no such worries because they pursue a "mad dog" policy. Unfortunately they forget that the only solution in dealing with a mad dog is to put them down.

They are all the same.. You would be very surprised lol

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
since it happened in Bulgaria would it not be safe to assume that possibly Russian Special Forces had a play? /conspiracyhat.. if we are assuming that the CIA/Mossad had enough motive in this.
They might be trying to setup each other, even allies.

Iran is clearly going to become a Syria which had become a Libya.
Such a short amount of time it took to bring them all together...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is what the Iranians say about Israel murder squads and their schemes to frame Iran;

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Actually, CIA is the worst. By saying that, most of the world's large intelligence networks are interwined so I would'nt specifically target the Mossad every time there's a terrorist attack. Thats just down right stupid unless you have both proof and evidence to back up your silly claims.

There are also independant terrorist networks who have nothing to do with any Intelligence agency.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Iran did it..............Perhaps!
But let us not jump to conclusions on the back of
netanyahu's arrogant paranoia.

Netanyahu....we know you can't win a war with Iran without Americas forces, You know it, we know it and Iran knows it.

So here is my theory ben, you blew up your own citizens.

Isolate, demonise and manipulate.

America won't fall for it though.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

As usual you assume Israel is victim yet again, But how many of you are aware that Israeli government just 2 days ago approved another 500 new homes to be built on taken by force land. And this is just a tip of the iceberg. No doubt western mainstream keeps you informed on Sins of Israel LOL

Israeli Mossad is actively sabotaging all other Middle East countries for long time now. Israel is not hated because of supposedly successful "muslim PR campaign".

Israel is hated worldwide because of little thing called, what goes around comes around.

That little Warmongering nation will one day lose even US support. No doubt after Israel throws another war for US taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Why don't you stick to the facts,

Did Israel just 2 days ago approve 500 new homes in stolen land, YES or NO
Does Israeli mossad kill in other countries who they please YES or NO
Does Israel have a history of False Flags like Lavon Affair YES or NO

Oh but Israel is special and can do no wrong, I suggest to you and Israel to learn the meaning of the word, BLOWBACK

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

“The OP merely pointed out the speed at which a politician jumped to place blame, before any facts were known.”

A POLITICIAN who is an ex elite unit that became famous for the Entebbe rescue mission and their missions remain highly classified for decades.

A politician who is being debriefed by all branches of intelligence, on threats domestic or international on a daily basis.

In the eyes of intelligence agencies, when a terrorist / military operation is being planed, prepared, or taking place, the closer the operation is, the more humming and buzzing is heard in the electronic networks, what is known as SIGINT, more encrypted messages surface in emails, phone calls, or even daily newspapers. Then there is HUMINT - human intelligence operations, the actual agents on the ground.
(There are cases where the complete opposite occurs, just the weeks prior to the Yom Kipur war and the abnormal lack of communications on the Egyptian front line.)

This just a glimpse of a very complex subject. Saying that Netanyahoo is jumping ahead of the gun, without knowing what he knows, without taking into account recent terrorists that were caught in time, is just foolish.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
reply to post by EvanB

Why don't you stick to the facts,

Did Israel just 2 days ago approve 500 new homes in stolen land, YES or NO
Does Israeli mossad kill in other countries who they please YES or NO
Does Israel have a history of False Flags like Lavon Affair YES or NO

Oh but Israel is special and can do no wrong, I suggest to you and Israel to learn the meaning of the word, BLOWBACK

I am sticking to facts... No-one is innocent in this... No matter how much you bleat.. On ALL sides..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

America won't fall for it though.

I honestly don't think that's true. A person is smart, people are stupid. True for the world over, and especially here in the UK.

And even if it is true, does it matter? How do you stop your leaders going to war? Signs? Protests on the streets?

Believe me I'm not slagging America here, but I don't see how it could possibly stop the plans for war if they want it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
remember: since sabra and shatila, netanyahu is never kidding with his thirst for blood. the day he will retire or die, many innocents will feel finally safe

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It becomes more evident day by day what Yuval Diskin, former head of ShinBeth meant when he said:

"I have no faith in the prime minister, nor in the defence minister, I really don't have faith in a leadership that makes decisions out of messianic feelings."

www.reuters.com...

Netanjahu is a fanatic, religious nutcase and that makes him very, very dangerous!

edit on 19-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Iran did it eh? Did they send you a telegram that go there 3 minutes late?

Probably because of a similar plan in Bulgaria that was thwarted in Jan 2012.

But, yes he was mighty quick on the trigger.

Seems to me that Israel has been "Thwarting" a lot of apparent "Plots" in Iran lately. They have murdered most of the scientists worth noting there. They created a virus that disabled nuclear plants (with CIA's help) and helped to destroy several reactors in Japan. There are numerous subtle attacks by Israel, but what I see coming from Iran is propaganda and false flag operations by the CIA not Iran. It is always with the help of the Israelis.

The simple fact is that the USA and Israel WILL have their war with Iran. Most Americans will be unaware of the plots set forth before the war and who was really responsible. Most Americans will be against the war, but unwilling to fire their leaders. I don't really care either way since I know most Americans are cowards because they are afraid to fire their elected officials and admit fault. Most are full of Hubris and pride rules their lives.

Maybe I am wrong and there are enough people who can see through this BS that will take matters into their own hands and deliver this nation back to the hands of intelligent people who are not bent on world domination, but I doubt it. More likely the majority will bicker about abortion and forget about the atrocities being perpetrated by their government who they support with their votes and ignorance.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the phrase 'the only true democracy in the middle east' was used in relation to isreal, which struck a chord in my memory as i had heard somewhere that isreal actually had a type of religious 'overcouncil'. so i tried to do a little research on this to verify.
*one thing first there is no true democracy in the world that i know of. and just because we call something a representative democracy does not make it a 'true' democracy.

though i did not get a direct answer to this question (which with probabilty leads me to think it false) i did find some interesting stuff that might have led to the conclusion that there are theocratic elements in the parliamentary style representative democracy that israel has.

theocratic isreal
wiki.answer

anyway there do appear to be a number of theocratic elements within the governmental structure of israel.

hope this is not too far off topic.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here a picture&video from the guy who blew up the bus:

Short video here:
www.elsevier.nl...

Looks like fairly young white western guy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think it was mossad doing a false flag op. What better way to get people to attack Iran. I mean they dont really care about the ordinary man in the street. Just so long as they get the result they need for what ever evil deed they want to do next. We know they are past masters of this sort of thing. Yes my bets are that it was a false flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join