It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu -- You must be kidding?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Fair enough. For me the whole Idea of Sharia, a form of slavery is enough to turn me against the Iranian Theocracy (not the people, who are slaves).

I want no part in any society that has religion above people's own sovereign decisions.

My problem lately has been those who keep saying Iran never attacks anyone, knowing full well they fund and arm Hamas and are engaging in a proxy war. Iran is hardly a country with clean hands. The missiles falling into residential areas are straight from Iran. Pointing out the shortcomings of others to change the subject is bothersome also and it's been happening in a lot of these discussions lately. Anything Israel does not wrong does not excuse the evil things Iran has it's hands buried in.

I never postulated that Iran was innocent. Much like any powerful nation, as I said above they certainly have clandestine operations to shore up what they consider necessary to protecting their interests.

It's interesting that you would call Iran's behavior "evil" but not place the same emphasis on atrocities committed on the other side. Everybody has blood on their hands and I shame both countries for their war mongering.

But if there's going to be a war, it will be the Western/European/Israeli governments who start it I can promise you that. The fact is if you study the rhetoric of the last 2 years there's a clear escalation in their discussing military options.

People who attack civilians or children or hide behind them are the worst of the worst.

No, all human life is equal, doesn't matter if it was a child or an 87 year old.

You should be just as angry to hear about a Palestinian child being killed as you are when a middle aged man gets shot in LA.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by jhn7537
Asteroid hits Israel ---- Iran did it

EQ happens in Israel ---- Iran did it

Two Israeli's get into a slap fight ---- Iran did it

You get my point....

Iranian leader says that he will wipe out Israel and drive the Israeli people into the sea. The Iranian government openly supports terrorist groups known to bomb and rocket Israel. Large bomb goes off targeting Israelis. ---- Iran did it.

im pretty sure the feelings mutual.. i guess what it comes down to is who strikes first?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Lead the way my friend. First set of boots on the ground, oh yeah. Totally worth it...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If the bloodthirsty Israelis want a war let them, but leave everyone else out of it. This won't be another Six-Day War however.

Israel is the No 1 threat to world peace, not North Korea and NOT Iran. I think especially now we should not be baiting to fight someone elses war.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I think Mossad is the most likely culprit here. I think everyone knows that.

Do you think that because you have real evidence of it, or because you hate Israel? I've missed the proof of that somehow? Mossad killed Israeli teenagers? That requires proof I think.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Now I have to ask, are you serious Ben? Really? A global, onslaught?

Where have seen this before? Oh yes, George Bush used similar rhetoric before invading Iraq and I'm sure I could pull up many instances of the same kind of rhetoric, true or not, being used by our leaders.

Are YOU serious? Where have we seen this tactic by Iran before; blowing Jews up?

I could pull up many instances of denying terrorism against Jews but why bother? I mean, it doesn't happen almost every day in Israel, right?

Do you think this is a false flag? Do you think Mossad is responsible? Maybe CIA?

Why is it such a damn stretch for people to accept that Iran kills Jews (and others) inside and outside Israel??

edit on 18-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Mayby Mossad will kidnap one of the Iranian Mullahs and behead him on Israeli TV. I wonder what the reaction would be from Tehran? Would they go to war over it or would they call him a patriot of islam and leave him to rot?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No stretch at all. But I would like a stat for terrorist attacks occurring everyday in Israel.

As I stated earlier, I think Iran has clandestine operations and uses whatever means necessary to secure it's desired interests.

I just think there's more motivation for war on the other side. A more motivation to create propaganda and false flags as a means to get support.

This particular instance? Who knows, only time will give us the details.

~Tenth
edit on 7/18/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I said nothing about excusing the behavior of Israel?

What I'm talking about are those who only point to Israel or try the tactic of saying yeah but look what Israel did to excuse an atrocity by Iranian controlled Hamas or statements made by Iran's leaders.

Israel most certainly has done some bad things that deserve criticism. I doubt as the other poster said though, that the Israeli's killed their own kids to start something. We've seen the radical Islamist population kill their own children and every day almost they kill other Muslims who have done nothing to them. I'm not buying that the Jewish folk are killing their own in the same sick manner. These apples and oranges don't mix.

The leadership of Iran is evil, of that I have no doubt. The Iranian people are another story though and I think the evidence says they want freedom from their evil leadership and the slavery of Sharia. What educated people would not want freedom? Some are no doubt brainwashed, but their level of education is high enough it's likely a minority.

I also think Iran's quest for an atomic weapon is a fact. Question is will they use it to follow through on their often stated desire to wipe out the Jews and Western Civilization? That I don't know. Is it all bravado and propaganda, or will they (the Iranian leaders) actually decide it's time to take on the entire planet according to their warped beliefs? You know, save us from ourselves by forcing a Caliphate upon us all for our own good? Only time will tell.

The best way to control Israel is to make it safe for them. You can't blame a people with thousands of missiles falling on them, paid for and supplied by Iran, for having an issue with Iran. When I think of this I imagine how I'd react if say Canadians suddenly started launching missiles into random locations in Anchorage. Would I act rationally. The Israeli's live with this every day and the enemy does not care if missiles fall on a residential neighborhood or not.

This is not a case where and honest person can say Iran is justified and Israel is not. It is a huge mess that is a threat even to those who live thousands of miles away.
edit on 7/18/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You get my point....

Iranian leader says that he will wipe out Israel and drive the Israeli people into the sea. The Iranian government openly supports terrorist groups known to bomb and rocket Israel. Large bomb goes off targeting Israelis. ---- Iran did it.

im pretty sure the feelings mutual.. i guess what it comes down to is who strikes first?

You know, they could also simply live in peace. There is no necessity for war.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You get my point....

You know, they could also simply live in peace. There is no necessity for war.

Totally agree with you... Unfortunately humans are a very violent species... The question Ive always had is, will there ever be peace in that region? For thousands of years now there's been constant battle there... And it doesnt seem to be calming down at all anytime soon...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No stretch at all. But I would like a stat for terrorist attacks occurring everyday in Israel.

It is a stretch….and here are some of the 2011 stats - just last year alone there were 680 rockets, mortars and missiles fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel. We all know who funds these attacks against Israel.

As I stated earlier, I think Iran has clandestine operations and uses whatever means necessary to secure it's desired interests.

I just think there's more motivation for war on the other side. A more motivation to create propaganda and false flags as a means to get support.

Of course there is because Iran, which has made its intentions clear, is pursuing nukes and US (as well as most of the world) don’t want them to reach that objective…

This particular instance? Who knows, only time will give us the details.

That is true, but that certainly wasn’t the tone of your op, was it?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And just how many missles and bombs has Isreal launched into Palestine - not the crappy kasams, but things like white phosphorus bombs? Tally up to thousands.

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The OP merely pointed out the speed at which a politician jumped to place blame, before any facts were known.

I said nothing about who did it.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It is what they do. Any time a killing of Israelis brings them closer to another war.....Mossad did it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

It is what they do. Any time a killing of Israelis brings them closer to another war.....Mossad did it.

So then this is just your opinion based on????

It's a pretty awful accusation, so awful it requires some evidence? They are killing their own you say? Come on give us what you are basing it on? If you have evidence then surely you can present it, right? You surely did not fabricate that out of thin air?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Kind of like a Penn and Teller trick?

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Where have seen this before? Oh yes, George Bush used similar rhetoric before invading Iraq and I'm sure I could pull up many instances of the same kind of rhetoric, true or not, being used by our leaders.

Fear and Propaganda, are the most powerful tools you can use to foster an environment of hate towards another person, or group of people.

"They (the Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews."~Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country ... In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don't know who's told you that we have this."`~Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Many Leaders use outlandish quotes. We can cherry-pick, till we are blue in the face. We shouldn't though. Like you said, Fear and Propaganda, and Picking a side.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

There is no denying that there is a covert, bloody, and ongoing campaign aimed at stopping Iran's nuclear program, though no evidence has emerged connecting recent acts of sabotage and killings inside Iran to Jundallah. Many reports have cited Israel as the architect of this covert campaign, which claimed its latest victim on Jan. 11 when a motorcyclist in Tehran slipped a magnetic explosive device under the car of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, a young Iranian nuclear scientist. The explosion killed Roshan, making him the fourth scientist assassinated in the past two years. The United States adamantly denies it is behind these killings

Just one example of many.

mossad

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure these wars are over Iran and Syria having their own banks. As soon as they institute Rothschild banks everything will be okay. Also, Israel would kill their own people. The law enforcement in the United States does it quite often. So, it's not much of a stretch. They keep crying for war, yet they're not on the front lines themselves. Do people not notice this? War, war, war my people are in danger, but hey let's send the commoners to fight. That applies to all current governments. The heads of state could care less about the people and I bet they're all in on it. Maybe one day the people might see this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join