It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu -- You must be kidding?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutante
remember: since sabra and shatila, netanyahu is never kidding with his thirst for blood. the day he will retire or die, many innocents will feel finally safe

What Sabra and Shatila has to do with Netanyahu ?
In 1982 he was deputy chief of mission at the Israeli embassy in Washington.

What is it about Israel's critiques that feel the constant need to revise history?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by jhn7537
Asteroid hits Israel ---- Iran did it

EQ happens in Israel ---- Iran did it

Two Israeli's get into a slap fight ---- Iran did it

You get my point....

Iranian leader says that he will wipe out Israel and drive the Israeli people into the sea. The Iranian government openly supports terrorist groups known to bomb and rocket Israel. Large bomb goes off targeting Israelis. ---- Iran did it.

I have to agree with your reasoning, and Iran has been caught sporting signs at rallies saying "death to Israel", it's only logical to think they would be behind it with all of their theocracy's involvement in terrorist actions. Forty people is alot of dead people and that is an act of war. An act of war does not always have to start on your own soil, it can start with an act on your people who are abroad.

I have a feeling that the U.S. is going to sit on it's hands and Israel may feel like they need to take matters into their own hands and start glassing the M.E., under that much stress someone is going to crack. Israel is no doubt feeling the stress of having the Muslim brotherhood surrounding them on all sides with another soon to be Caliphate that's first order of business will be to destroy them. All this crap gone down in Libya, Egypt, now and Syria is setting up for that. We're seeing the 8th . of the Beast rise to power.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Indeed!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

well said!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

another "child of the light" I see! nicely put!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In case some of you missed it in the previous page,there is a surveillance video with a suspect.

The man doesn't look Iranian or from middle east.
Israel was shouting that Iran is guilty,with no evidence at all.Iran has many times declared their hatred to Israel,but before you make such an accusation,you must have some proof.

Unless they knew about it and they let it happen to have a reason to go to war.

Besides there are other countries that don't like(to put it mildly) Israel as well.Turkey,Russia,the entire middle east,Egypt and i suppose that there are other as well.Why Iran?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I have to agree with your reasoning, and Iran has been caught sporting signs at rallies saying "death to Israel", it's only logical to think they would be behind it with all of their theocracy's involvement in terrorist actions. Forty people is alot of dead people and that is an act of war. An act of war does not always have to start on your own soil, it can start with an act on your people who are abroad.

First of all there are not 40 deaths. There are 8 reported, so you got that wrong. Secondly, if you base your "logic" on signs saying death to Israel regarding this incident, you have really, really bad logic.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

First of all there are not 40 deaths. There are 8 reported, so you got that wrong. Secondly, if you base your "logic" on signs saying death to Israel regarding this incident, you have really, really bad logic.

CJ

There's an old brittish saying, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So based upon the numerous documented mossad assasinations, false flag events and stated desire to deceive to achieve their goals, they must be a duck?

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't understand this. According to the article, the cause of the explosion hasn't been determined. Witnesses report a huge fire. It seems to me the most likely explaination was that the gas tank caught fire. If explosives were brought on the bus, it's not likely that the blast would automatically set the gas tank on fire. Maybe everyone is jumping on the terrorist bandwagon a bit early. If it were an act of terroism, the terrorists would have to have known which bus was transporting the Israelis, and devise a way to ignite the gas tank after the bus was loaded. It's do-able, but there is no evidence of that yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There are plenty of extremely violent neonazis gangs in Bulgaria/East Europe to do such a murderous attack on Jewish tourists... If it'd be a police investigator I'd look into this FIRST, before looking into Muslim extremists from Iran, obviously!

...and the connection between right-wing extremists and the mafia is well-known in East Europe, especially in Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Belorussia. It's also official that the mafia is very present on Bulgaria' Black Sea coast. They own all the big hotels and resorts, fer chrissake!

But obviously the "Jewish" Netanyahu doesn't care about those details... he really wants his excuse to attack Iran!
edit on 19/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I wonder if he's related to this guy

Julius Caesar

Striking likeness

edit on 19/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

You are quite right too about those neo nazi groups; I think Netanyahu is quick on the trigger without a completed formal investigation, in fact he came out and blamed Iran within an hour of the bomb attack.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Good point. With no evidence - NONE - he blames Iran within the hour. Sounds similar to 9/11.

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm looking at photos and I can tell you now there was no suicide bomber in a car involved!

Now Netanyahu is blaming Hizbollah!

Read this:

www.haaretz.com...
edit on 19-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Let me google that for you. There is a page full of links. They seem to have the same opinion of Mossad that I do.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So based upon the numerous documented mossad assasinations, false flag events and stated desire to deceive to achieve their goals, they must be a duck?

CJ

How many objectively confirmed "false flag events" have there been from the Mossad?

It seems that they offed some key people involved in the Iranian nuclear program in Tehran who are likely involved with nuclear weapons.

An appropriate parallel retaliation would have been to get some Israeli missileiers or an Air Force general in Tel Aviv. Did they? No.

Apparently the Revolutionary Guard are sufficiently inefffective and incompetent that they resorted to attempting, unsuccessfully, to blow up diplomats' wives in Thailand, and now succeeded at something easier, blowing up tourists in Bulgaria.

Aren't they embarassed?

edit on 20-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

There are plenty of extremely violent neonazis gangs in Bulgaria/East Europe to do such a murderous attack on Jewish tourists... If it'd be a police investigator I'd look into this FIRST, before looking into Muslim extremists from Iran, obviously!

Yes, it should be looked into, but why first?

...and the connection between right-wing extremists and the mafia is well-known in East Europe, especially in Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Belorussia. It's also official that the mafia is very present on Bulgaria' Black Sea coast. They own all the big hotels and resorts, fer chrissake!

Well, would the mafia want something which reduces their income significantly?

But obviously the "Jewish" Netanyahu doesn't care about those details... he really wants his excuse to attack Iran!
edit on 19/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

The supposed reason was that recently somebody from Hezbollah was picked up and interrogated in Cyprus a few weeks ago and "discussed" operations very similar to this one.

Yes, everything should be pursued objectively, but there's a good chance Hezbollah is actually behind it. Whether Iran directly ordered it or not is yet another unknown.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Wondering what ben will do if it turns out that the bus gas tank exploded, or if it was a bomber,
he turns out to be an American or an American jew........

Credible he is not. Bad luck ben try again tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Obviously , the best option is for Isreal and Iran to go to war. Stop yelling at each other because both sides are blowing each other up. War is the best solution. Get it over with and stop whining.

Both sides have justified reasons for war.
edit on 20-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join