It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

www.usatoday.com

Israel's prime minister has blamed Iran for the deadly blast that struck a bus of Israeli tourists in Bulgaria and is promising a tough response.

Benjamin Netanyahu says "all signs point to Iran" in Wednesday's blast in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas, some 400 kilometers (250 miles) east of the capital, Sofia.

At least three Israeli tourists were killed.

Netanyahu noted that the attack follows similar attempts in India, Georgia, Thailand, Kenya and Cyprus in recent months.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I knew this would happen the minute I heard about the explosion. Many other members on the other threads covering this event predicted this as well.

Is this the false flag we have been waiting for? I have no doubt that Netanyahu would kill some fellow Israelis for a reason to justify an attack on Iran.

I thought they would have waited for the olympics but perhaps that would have been too obvious.

Bibi the liar is promising a tough response so it looks like it's game time.

S has officially HTF.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The "crime scene" hasnt even been cleaned up, how can they be so quick to judge Iranian Government for carrying out this attack?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That is a very good question.

My guess is that this was planned for the very purpose to blame Iran.

I will be called a conspiracy nut for saying this but I don't care, it's definitely a possibility.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow. A little early for them to know who the guilty party is. If you want my opinion they need look no further than the nearest mirror to find those responsible.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know the term 'false flag' is thrown around ATS liberally these days but this seems like a prime candidate. If Netanyahu does have some legitimate proof that this is an Iranian sponsored attack, how about he comes right out with it now? Or does he need some more fabrication time?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
@ CALGARIAN & IamAbeliever,

I agree, it is way too early to know who committed this act of terrorism. My guess is that this was planned ahead of time and they will have some half assed propaganda ready to shove down our throats within the next day or two.

They shouldn't have to look to far for the culprits, as IamAbeliever said, just look in the nearest mirror.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
I know the term 'false flag' is thrown around ATS liberally these days but this seems like a prime candidate. If Netanyahu does have some legitimate proof that this is an Iranian sponsored attack, how about he comes right out with it now? Or does he need some more fabrication time?

My belief is that if this was a false flag, the false evidence has already been fabricated. I mean really, what does Iran have to gain from blowing up a bus full of Israelis in Bulgaria?

This has CIA/Mossad written all over it.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You know what? I saw the report of an "Israeli bus bombing", didn't know where, or when, other than it had just happened, and immediately I said to myself "they'll blame Iran".

I can't believe they are being so transparent about this! They've not even gathered evidence, they're still securing the scene, and Israel immediately screams that Iran is responsible! What about all the right-wing crazies throughout Europe? What about Hamas? What about the neo-Nazis?

Apparently, Israel seems to think that it's only Iran that's a threat to their people.

This is so insane, it wouldn't surprise me if they just start openly bombing themselves and still tell the world "look, Iran is doing it!"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

This is so insane, it wouldn't surprise me if they just start openly bombing themselves and still tell the world "look, Iran is doing it!"

The sad thing is that I wouldn't be surprised either.

I almost expect it to happen actually.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Like I posted on another thread, this just seems way to convenient for the warmongers hell bent on the destruction of Iran. My guess is that this was a mossad operation. They have a history of false flag terrorism, and it's no surprise considering their motto is "By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt do War".

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And just when there is division in the Israeli government........This could re-unite them.

How convenient.

It doesn't make sense, The protests that is happening in Israel....things were taking their own course.

Why would "Terrorists" do this at a time when change in Israel looks inevitable, Stinks of False flag.

Sorry if not coherent, posting my thoughts as they come.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by fenceSitter

My belief is that if this was a false flag, the false evidence has already been fabricated. I mean really, what does Iran have to gain from blowing up a bus full of Israelis in Bulgaria?

This has CIA/Mossad written all over it.

I would say MEK. We know they have been trained in Nevada. Wouldn't be their first attack.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Surprise surprise!
I knew this would be blamed on the Iranians.
Whether they did it or not.

Prepare for an even bigger MSM propaganda movement against Iran.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The attack comes on the anniversary of a 1994 attack on a Jewish center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, that killed 85 people. Just this morning, relatives of the victims implored the Argentine government to pressure Iran to turn over seven suspects accused in that attack.

i know it is hard to believe but there really are crazy people out there that bomb things and definitely bomb things on anniversaries of incidents they have deemed important to them. i see this as going either way. just as israel should wait till an investigation is complete to lay blame so should people who believe this was a false flag. the poor kids aren't even buried yet and everyone already has wild theories.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Let's not discount the very real possibility that it was an Iran-backed group's doing.

I know, it truly is too soon - but I might add - "for us" since we lack access to a global intelligence network that is ostensibly tracking all such events and developments.

I must admit though... it's a dangerous accusation if they are intending to start a war over it...

but then... we went to war with Iraq over 9/11. Many like to say otherwise; but we know exactly what was being sold to us about Iraq's "likely" involvement....

At any rate, nations don't need reasons to go to war... so this is just going to be used to bolster opinions at home and abroad about the triumvirate of evil... of which Iran has been part since the whole "New World Order" thing surfaced in a State of the Union address.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi

The attack comes on the anniversary of a 1994 attack on a Jewish center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, that killed 85 people. Just this morning, relatives of the victims implored the Argentine government to pressure Iran to turn over seven suspects accused in that attack.

i know it is hard to believe but there really are crazy people out there that bomb things and definitely bomb things on anniversaries of incidents they have deemed important to them. i see this as going either way. just as israel should wait till an investigation is complete to lay blame so should people who believe this was a false flag. the poor kids aren't even buried yet and everyone already has wild theories.

In all honesty, we don't know that this was a false flag, but the fact that Israel has been so quick to blame Iran, before the bodies of the dead are even cold, suggests that this was not an unexpected attack.

I always wonder whether a nation just "allows" an attack to happen when it suits them, or whether they actually go out and arm these people to do it.

It doesn't matter either way, the fact that Israel has already stated for the record that Iran is responsible leads all of us to believe that this was intended by Israel. The question is how many others now think this too?

When the US and UK sides with Israel and blames Iran, how many will stand up and shout "hold on one f'ing second!"

I hope plenty do, but I fear most are just too stupid to even ask the question.
edit on 18-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi

In this situation, I think the greatest evidence that Israel is making a false accusation is that they've come up with it so quickly. Like they were waiting with the DNA of the guy they want to hold responsible, and just needed a place to spray it.

I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to call Israel out on this, and challenge their speed of laying blame...

I still agree, though. We can't say it's a false flag operation for the same reason we can't say it's not. But we can say that unless Israel has some solid evidence, they should not be so quick to point a finger.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bulgaria bus blast was deliberate attack: interior minister

news.yahoo.com/bulgaria-bus-blast-deliberate-attack-interior-minister-181300824.html

SOFIA (Reuters) - An explosion in a bus carrying Israeli tourists which killed at least four and injured dozens at the Bulgarian airport of Burgas was a deliberate attack, national radio BNR quoted Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov as saying.

The police were investigating two possible causes of the blast - that an explosive device was put in the bus before the tourists boarded or that the explosives were in the tourists' luggage, the radio quoted Tsvetanov as saying.

(Reporting by Tsvetelia Tsolova; Editing by Louise Ireland)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

I would say MEK. We know they have been trained in Nevada. Wouldn't be their first attack.

That certainly is a possibility even though I was unaware that they have trained in Nevada.

They have long been suspected of working with the Israeli Mossad in destabilizing Iran. The People's Mujahedin (MEK) are also known as PMOI and MKO.

Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad

They do a lot of the dirty work for Mossad according to some of the research I have done. The Jundollah also work very closely with The People's Mujahedin (MEK),PMOI,MKO so they could also be some of the grunts doing some of these operations.

The possibilities are endless, but one thing for sure is that it is too soon for Israel to be making these accusations if they expect the world community to take them serious on these accusations.

MKO, Jundollah Having Tight Cooperation
edit on 18-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join