It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for Bulgarian bus blast that killed 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

blame is lame lame is injured injured is disease disease is not being at ease. NOTBEING@EASE = BEINGTENSE Tense being is not being at all. Let us all be. that is the question is it not.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I knew this would happen the minute I heard about the explosion. Many other members on the other threads covering this event predicted this as well.

Is this the false flag we have been waiting for? I have no doubt that Netanyahu would kill some fellow Israelis for a reason to justify an attack on Iran.

I thought they would have waited for the olympics but perhaps that would have been too obvious.

Bibi the liar is promising a tough response so it looks like it's game time.

S has officially HTF.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I was waiting for a signal, and got it right on time....

I'm an astrologer and also a follower of Jose Arguelles' Mayan Factor since 25 years.
In my research for the the real date for the 2012 impact moment, I found that, rather than the Dec 21 2012 date that everyone's been ranting on about, the real impact time was July 18 2012......Today!

I have a handy planetary ephemeris that charts the movements of all celestial bodies, daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
There is a humongous Grand Cross alignment, between the most malignant planetary players possible, that could only spell the most discordant impact possible, at the exact degree of effect.

I've been watching for the build up for WW3, as well as watching the movements of Hillary Clinton, like a hawk.
She and Bibi Netanyahu have set this all up to ignite this war into the true 2012 catastrophic event that it will evolve in short time.

July 18th was indeed the date.

Fasten your seat belts, folks!

edit on 19-7-2012 by Starling because: Got my post mixed up within Corruption Exposed's...Trying to extricate it!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I agree the way Bibi puts the blame on Iran before the fire is even put out is suspicious...

However, if you look at the context of the last 48 hours, there have been numerous (apparently unrelated) incidents that could indicate the situation is really spinning out of control between Iran and its allies and the West.

First we have the assassination of 4 key members of the Syrian government, which is allied to Iran.

Then the bombing of the bus in Bulgaria (retaliation?)

And now, an Iranian newspaper is reporting there has been an (unsuccessful) attempt on Hillary Clinton's life when she was in Israel earlier this week...

translate.google.com...://www.alalam.ir/news/1212914&act=url

Could these incidents be related and does it mean we have just "crosse a threshold" in this regional crisis?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

How on earth can Netanyahu even suggest Iranian involvement when the investigation is ONLY just beginning. I understand the story has changed from bomb aboard bus to now suicide bomber in car. Looking at some photos there are 3 buses parked next to eachother and afew cars parked close by.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
As a member of the Reserve component of a nation that will likely get involved in this conflict, I am certainly considering the possibility of resignation while I still can.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

As usual you assume Israel is victim yet again, But how many of you are aware that Israeli government just 2 days ago approved another 500 new homes to be built on taken by force land. And this is just a tip of the iceberg. No doubt western mainstream keeps you informed on Sins of Israel LOL

Israeli Mossad is actively sabotaging all other Middle East countries for long time now. Israel is not hated because of supposedly successful "muslim PR campaign".

Israel is hated worldwide because of little thing called, what goes around comes around.

That little Warmongering nation will one day lose even US support. No doubt after Israel throws another war for US taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Lets stick to the facts,

Did Israel just 2 days ago approve 500 new homes in stolen land, YES or NO
Does Israeli mossad kill in other countries who they please YES or NO
Does Israel have a history of False Flags like Lavon Affair YES or NO

Oh but Israel is special and can do no wrong, I suggest Israel learn the meaning of the word, BLOWBACK
edit on 19-7-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You know what's funny and sad at the same time..Even if Iran actually did do this attack, which they obviously could and get away with it easily as you can see. Nobody expects them to attack, hell if I was Iran I would make an attack like this, Since everyone is on they're side over America. It's the perfect attack, you all proved that Iran can do such an attack and get away with it, You all just proved that in this thread. Although it was probably an false flag attack, but doesn't give you the benefit of the doubt, as I said they can easily get away with such an attack. Iran, has been instigating some stuff, let me mind you. They were the ones that said they would "launch 100,000 missles" at isreal, and them saying they would wipe Isreal off the map. Also test firing missles, and mimicking US bases surrounding them. It doesn't really show peacefulness, and doesn't help thier situation. So it's not just Isreal starting Sh!t. Thier is always 2 sides to a story, and plus..What do we know, we just read the news..It's all fabricated anyways..Were no polititions or high up in the Gov, to actually know anything. We are clueless puppets pretty much for the Gov, and Media. All our sources is from the "media" lol. Kind of makes you think..Although I don't support war, unless it's a given reason to do so. But, we are animals and we love to fight and kill it's in our nature. Anyways, just my 2 cents. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Doesn't look Iranian to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

It looks like Carrot Top:

Blame Iran!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Lol, that doesn't show any evidence of him or her.. planting the bomb? It shows no evidence besides a white carrot top walking around a bus station.Hell, I can go to that in Iran having Isreal paying me money to make me look suspisious so camera's are focused on me, while they do the attack. Till I actually see this carrot top planting the bomb on the bus, I'll say otherwise. maybe Iran paid this guy to do this, you know how crazy crack heads and bums are for a penny.. Anyways their is so much speculation out there..We shouldn't just jump the gun yet..
edit on 19-7-2012 by live2beknown because: spelling..

edit on 19-7-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reminds me of that one time that Nethanyahu was on CNN or BBC (whatever it was) blaming Al Qaeda only hours after 9/11.

I can't believe people still fall for this.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid
Reminds me of that one time that Nethanyahu was on CNN or BBC (whatever it was) blaming Al Qaeda only hours after 9/11.

I can't believe people still fall for this.

Well of course, when you send in your own created terrorist group to do a job, you already know who did it...

It's plain simple logic no?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's funny how around every corner in Iraq there is some kind of explosive but there is absolutely no way any of the people (which is like 1/3 the worlds population) who hate Isreal and everything it stands for could have carried out an attack on there own...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is what Israel normally do to increase pressure on Iran, it makes no sense whatsoever for Iran to commit random acts of terror, heck the Saudi diplomat incident didn't even make sense. It is all done by Mossad, and if it for once wasn't it's the perfect chance for them to blame Iran anyway.

Funny also how they also know who always is responsible and "all signs point to" before anyone could possible even had done an investigation. Israel is a terrorist state, simple as that.
edit on 19-7-2012 by anno141 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
americanpowerblog.blogspot.fi...

So the bomber was a swedish-algerian radical muslim with no connections to Iran whatsoever at the moment.

And with the analogy some might have, lets nuke Sweden. That is the problem.

And Hi, Im new in here. Dont be harsh on me

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I couldn't help laughing when the US rep came on the news condeming the terrorist attacks, and added that US support for Israel was solid.

Everyone knows who the real terrorists are

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Doesn't look Iranian to me.

wheres the proof, THATS the suicide bomber?

and terror groups recruit ALL kinds of people.

so saying they dont look Iranian doesnt mean a thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I couldn't help laughing when the US rep came on the news condeming the terrorist attacks, and added that US support for Israel was solid.

Everyone knows who the real terrorists are

give me irrefutable proof pointing who the "real" terrorists. PLEASE!

whats that? you cant?

NO WAY!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

wheres the proof, THATS the suicide bomber?

and terror groups recruit ALL kinds of people.

so saying they dont look Iranian doesnt mean a thing.

Riddle me this Einstein...

Where is the proof that it was an Iranian who did the bombing?

I already provided evidence that Israel recruits anti Iran terrorists to do their dirty work, but you must have missed that post

He looked like a Mossad operative to me...long curly red hair

edit on 19-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join